User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Water 1-S2-1-864467

Account Name account id

Account Name: Water
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-864467
    Your Realm: NA
    Approximate Points: Around around 100k, also a benefactor

I quit playing for 8 months or so, and am trying to get back at it. I am a benefactor, and would like my status to be implemented again. Also, please restore my points -- got no replays because my laptop I used to play broke.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: Water 1-S2-1-864467

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Sorry I have to say this but....both Tafkal and fl0w are gone v(x.o(<....
    I guess I'll have to bring it from the ashes... but first I need my points and status restoration -- else they will think of me as the false prophet.

What happened to tafkhal

I also want to add that I had a legitimate reason for my absence.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Water View Post
    I guess I'll have to bring it from the ashes... but first I need my points and status restoration -- else they will think of me as the false prophet.

What happened to tafkhal
    Balthy disband Tafkal for unknown reason. The rest of the members suddenly scattered as well. Only few survivor: the God of Tafkal thug, and Doug but most of them disappear or quit
    Tafkal dying like a snake without it head and Balthy run to the other clan. Only me claim to be a Tafkal hit squad member alone v)x.o)v.....

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Yes, I need interested members though, do you have anyone else?
    Thug is playing in lottery defense. He usually yell people at arcade chat to join so we can catch him. Balthy give up so no chance to recruit. Doug quit the Starcraft so no chance. Yeah, most Tafkal is considered K.I.A or like is considered M.I.A

v)o.o)^

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

whats the point of this forum then, can't we just hack it to a million points?

Did town of Salem lift off?

Do they hack to find roles, or do they hack just bank? Is rolehacking still prevalent?

Otherwise im gonna start up tournies again
    What if I told you: both ? And the number of hacker is increasing a lot. They know very well that we only can ban a account and take time to update. Meanwhile they can spam 10000000 accounts if they want...

v)o.o)^

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    What if I told you: both ? And the number of hacker is increasing a lot. They know very well that we only can ban a account and take time to update. Meanwhile they can spam 10000000 accounts if they want...
    Why not decentralize the banning, allow instaban via mods, no justification required, and update hourly?

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

You still have your benefactor status. You just need to plug in your key same as you did last time and you will have the map tied privileges again.

If you do not have a replay we can use the one in this report.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...=1-S2-1-864467

Although I will say I do not think you every had anywhere near 100k points. A while back I took it upon myself to log players who had high points and there were only around 10 at that time with over 35k with you not being one of them.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

30. ISO #30