Hi I'm new. Someone told me I was watch listed but I can't find it!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Hi I'm new. Someone told me I was watch listed but I can't find it!

Quote Originally Posted by NipponJoy View Post
    My name is Joy, 1-S2-1-2228007.

I assumed it was here: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumd...rs-amp-Appeals
    But I can't find it, maybe I'm using the search engine wrong?

The person (Phox) said it was 4 days ago...

Any help would be appreciated.
    I may have started this trend. I claim to have reported them so they go through the trouble of doing all of this.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Water View Post
    I may have started this trend. I claim to have reported them so they go through the trouble of doing all of this.
    You realize you're not supposed to WIFOM with respect to game reporting, right?
    Last edited by DarknessB; January 27th, 2016 at 08:55 AM.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    You realize you're not supposed to WIFOM with respect to game reporting, right?
    The goal is to punish them for inappropriate actions (like gamethrow, leavetrain, etc) without doing any work on my part. Psychologically, the wrongdoers get concerned that they will get banned or sanctioned (albeit not effective all the time). Having to create an account and search the forums takes up their time and effort that could be better spent playing SC2. Finally, this forum gets more recognition through increased awareness.

Best of all, I can do this with an empty threat, rather than going through the cumbersome process of creating a file report. When they fail to find the report, they sit in trepidation awaiting for the report to be filed. In ways, the anxiety of waiting may punish them more than an actual sanction (which often amounts to a watchlist/slap on the wrist). But if you guys really want me to stop doing this, then I can stop. However, I do want to note that the vast majority of those I threaten tend to be actual rule breakers who in fact should be reported.

9. ISO #9