Register

User Tag List

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53
Results 2,601 to 2,617 of 2617
  1. ISO #2601

2. ISO #2602

Re: S-FM 177: Mafia Wars

Okay few things:

First off, clearly MVP goes to Toadette.
    -vote Toadette

She picked up the slips easily, I barely took notes myself.

Second, why did scum recruit DarknessB?

Like its funny how I town blocked effectively both Luciano but got the FBI from PoE (Both players Null)

Why did you recruit darkness?
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

3. ISO #2603

4. ISO #2604

5. ISO #2605

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    LOL, you were barely there during Day 1 or Day 2 either, TDL. Let's be honest man. I like you at a personal level, but your activity level was very low this game, especially given our site's current meta.
    It was not that bad I would say, especially considering I'm just coming back from having 0 desire to play Mafia. Forgive me for needing to get the feel back.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

6. ISO #2606

Very beginning of Luciano chat(n0) basically says how we expected game to go from start....
    It wasn't entirely inaccurate.... (https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/y7TjByVyuSjz)

I feel like this sum's up everything
    "Bunch of masochists these Lucianos, lol"-DarknessB

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

7. ISO #2607

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    It was not that bad I would say, especially considering I'm just coming back from having 0 desire to play Mafia. Forgive me for needing to get the feel back.
    That's fine -- I hope you continue to get that mojo back and are more involved in future games. You are a very good player when you're active.

8. ISO #2608

LOL, you were barely there during Day 1 or Day 2 either, TDL. Let's be honest man. I like you at a personal level, but your activity level was very low this game, especially given our site's current meta.
    Ehh, it worked since he was consig, I guess.

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

9. ISO #2609

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    Very beginning of Luciano chat(n0) basically says how we expected game to go from start....
    It wasn't entirely inaccurate.... (https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/y7TjByVyuSjz)

I feel like this sum's up everything
    "Bunch of masochists these Lucianos, lol"-DarknessB
    Basically this
    "Well you know if we just do this it's basically impossible for us to lose"
    "Yeah but I need lol's so why not do this stupid strat"
    "SURE WHY NOT!"

10. ISO #2610

That's fine -- I hope you continue to get that mojo back and are more involved in future games. You are a very good player when you're active.
    There was no need for cuts, I'm no where near ika level.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

11. ISO #2611

12. ISO #2612

Yukitaka Oni
    01-26-2016
    06:36 PM ET (US)
    >)o.o)vU drink coffe alone in the office HQ

God I love playing with Yuki
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. ISO #2613

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz
    I thought Calix was confirmed Consigliere because of her unstumpable power level until she said that TheDarkestLight was 100% Town.

At this point in the game, everyone but TDL and Calix had claimed. Consigliere was still on the table, and the only way Calix would know TDL is 100% town is if she wasn't Consigliere (because then she would know TDL is the missing claim).

Which begs the question, what is Calix?

Of course, I could be wrong and she might be the Consigliere, which would explain her confidence in never being mislynched and influence over Suntax.

Fucking Suntax. At least he won't be killed.

I haven't figured out the missing kill yet, but I'll be damned if Firebringer or Deathworlds isn't the kill tonight.

If Firebringer is scum, there's really no need to be worried. We should stick to a safer lynch and get the other Luciano because they have to attack the Consort when alone. A town roleblocker is game ending versus 1 scum. If they don't, then the Consort will be pretty obviously scum.

I wonder what happened the first night with the missing kill and the Sen->Suntax Tailor. If only we didn't end it within 3 hours.

N1 No Action
    N2 No Action
    N3 No Action

MVP Toadette for that beautiful last will.
    Though it is possible Yuki is a tailored FBI and we're about to get cucked hard as shit. Thank god for that last will putting me at ease.

I'm never going to die; there's so many other priority night kills and not enough redirects in the world. So I'm writing this essentially for fun.

Keep in mind that scum Tailor is a huge possibility. Deathworlds might be completely useless to us soon.

Calix - Mafioso/Consigliere
    Firebringer - Consort

RLVG - Mafioso
    Orpz - Tailor
    Suntax - Godfather

ThePaladin - Mafioso
    TheDarkestLight - Mafioso/Consigliere
    Sen - Beguiler
    deathworlds - Underboss
    final thoughts and LW

I had a lot of fun this game. Didn't expect a Mafia nokill.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

14. ISO #2614

15. ISO #2615

16. ISO #2616

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Yukitaka Oni
    01-26-2016
    06:36 PM ET (US)
    >)o.o)vU drink coffe alone in the office HQ

God I love playing with Yuki
    10/10 actor acting like a real life
    Would love to play again v(o.o(<