Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: S-FM 177: Mafia Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Spoiler : Quotes from earlier :

Says Citizen instead of the roleplay name. Possibly does not actually have the Vanilla rolecard.

Claims roleblocked. I don't see this as a slip and that's all I have to say there.

Seems typical for Orpz. I am surprised he didn't specify a role like he's been known to do, but nothing that noteworthy.

Not sure why anyone would bother making this post. After his litany of shitposting, it's really odd that he states with such confidence RLVG's strategy and then approve of it.
    RLVG is likely going with a ploy to gather scum on his wagon when he is doing this "low hanging fruit" plan. Except it is so obvious that is what he is doing you can chalk up all his actions to doing it easily.

If I can spot it, scum can also.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Yeah. I won't debate meta, but neither will accept it as a get out of jail card anytime someone does bad things.
    Moving on.
    Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean it's a bad idea.

Why exactly do you think policy lynching is terrible in this particular setup, anyway? deathworlds was the one who initially objected to it, so I'm curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Why exactly do you think policy lynching is terrible in this particular setup, anyway? deathworlds was the one who initially objected to it, so I'm curious.
    Why do you think we have room for PL in this game?

Side Note: Can we also not have a pages upon pages debate on doing a Policy Lynch.
    I say we do a policy lynch on low activity if we can't agree on anyone else near deadline.

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    RLVG is likely going with a ploy to gather scum on his wagon when he is doing this "low hanging fruit" plan. Except it is so obvious that is what he is doing you can chalk up all his actions to doing it easily.

If I can spot it, scum can also.
    Do you think the players who jumped on it are town then, if you feel that scum would avoid this trap you suggest?
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

7. ISO #57

Policy lynching is always terrible, and you only take that option when the alternative is worse. A policy lynch is as shitty as a no-lynch in terms of what the Town gains from d1.

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Policy lynching is always terrible, and you only take that option when the alternative is worse. A policy lynch is as shitty as a no-lynch in terms of what the Town gains from d1.
    Agreed with Sen 100% here.
    If no alternatives exist, we do policy. We don't start there.

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Why do you think we have room for PL in this game?

Side Note: Can we also not have a pages upon pages debate on doing a Policy Lynch.
    I say we do a policy lynch on low activity if we can't agree on anyone else near deadline.
    It's currently 10 town players vs 3 scum. As far as I am aware, roles are randomised, so it's not like MattZed would have intentionally made the low-activity posters all town just to spite us.

When do we define 'near deadline' though? Timezones make coordination difficult.

You get points for being against a long policy debate. I only asked because Sen specified this setup...I think we have the numbers for one or two, personally.

Suntax was reading this chat. He can post any fucking time.

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

It's currently 10 town players vs 3 scum. As far as I am aware, roles are randomised, so it's not like MattZed would have intentionally made the low-activity posters all town just to spite us.

When do we define 'near deadline' though? Timezones make coordination difficult.

You get points for being against a long policy debate. I only asked because Sen specified this setup...I think we have the numbers for one or two, personally.

3 hours to deadline we can pile on a low activity player.
    Not going there right now.
    Pressure players likely going to participate to get reads.
    Try to nudge inactives to play a bit, but not pointlessly wasting energy on them.

15. ISO #65

Rude to my comrade >)o.o)v!

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Bad scum or bad town. That is my thoughts, I would like to have them post more before I get concrete thoughts.
    I'm looking for people to take stances early this game and to either reinforce their impressions or give reasoning for moving away from their previous thoughts.

I'll be giving hard stances on the current posters when I wake up and read the chat. It's 1am for me so I won't be doing that right now.

18. ISO #68

ok i am here and on the interesting note on policy lynching must be addressed now.
    i think in a nutshell we should lynch however the lynching must be founded on some sort of court worthy accusations because policy lynches dont help town as much as as they help he Mafia and in the case that a policy lynch does occur we will most likely lynch a citizen if not a tpr.

while i do agree on the good ol vote to interrogate if such lynches start a train it should stop as most the time lurkers(who are often the ones to policy lynch) are citizens and thus we lose manpower in the town and allow the mafias a much easier win with a day 1 policy lynch.

However we should lynch today no matter what but in a constructive and proper manner which will give use a much higher percentage at earning ourselves a mafia lynch thus putting us forward in the game. and if it comes to it and we are a hour from deadline we pick out either the lurkeiest player and we put the metal to his head and as they say "make him an offer he cant refuse"
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    ok i am here and on the interesting note on policy lynching must be addressed now.
    i think in a nutshell we should lynch however the lynching must be founded on some sort of court worthy accusations because policy lynches dont help town as much as as they help he Mafia and in the case that a policy lynch does occur we will most likely lynch a citizen if not a tpr.

while i do agree on the good ol vote to interrogate if such lynches start a train it should stop as most the time lurkers(who are often the ones to policy lynch) are citizens and thus we lose manpower in the town and allow the mafias a much easier win with a day 1 policy lynch.

However we should lynch today no matter what but in a constructive and proper manner which will give use a much higher percentage at earning ourselves a mafia lynch thus putting us forward in the game. and if it comes to it and we are a hour from deadline we pick out either the lurkeiest player and we put the metal to his head and as they say "make him an offer he cant refuse"
    Theres so much fluff in this post.

You could have said everything you wanted to say in about 3-4 sentences man.

20. ISO #70

<(o.o(< <(o.o(v
    : koopa chat: bus each other v)o.o)> v(o.o(<
    didn't read scum me day 1? Does reality still exist b)o.o)v?
    RLVG: why not bus teammate day 1? v)o.o)>? Hate yuki because koopa game

v)o.o)^

21. ISO #71

to be fair i was reading the few pages and then writing my opening statement i request you dont swear and make passive aggressive comments when the full story is not in your hands, Thank you
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

22. ISO #72

Theres so much fluff in this post.

You could have said everything you wanted to say in about 3-4 sentences man.
    Which is why you vote him and get him to speak more.

Suntax, thoughts on RLVG's opening post, Firebringer and Sen please.

Also I wasn't 'passive' aggressive.

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    : koopa chat: bus each other v)o.o)> v(o.o(<
    didn't read scum me day 1? Does reality still exist b)o.o)v?
    RLVG: why not bus teammate day 1? v)o.o)>? Hate yuki because koopa game
    RLVG is my Yuki translator. I really need him now.

24. ISO #74

Don Corleone: >)x.o)v$ v(o.o(v I'll make you an offer, you can't refuse it!

v)o.o)^

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

Suntax is browsing thread so may as well pressure him to post
    -vote Suntax

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a scumslip,
    No escape from limelight.

Open your eyes,
    Look up to RLVG and see,
    I'm just a poor Citizen, I need no votes,
    Because I'm easy voted, easy lynched,
    L-1, L-8,
    Anyway the votes doesn't matter to me.

Calix, vote for me,
    Firebringer put a gun against Sen's head,
    Sen townslipped, now he's TPR.
    Orpz, why the fuck did you just claim TPR,
    All your towncred thrown it all away.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a scumslip,

Open your eyes,
    Look up to RLVG and see,
    L-1, L-8,

Calix, vote for me,
    Why can't I rep posts in SFMs?
    This was gold.
    RLVG top town read for keeping me entertained.

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a scumslip,

Open your eyes,
    Look up to RLVG and see,
    L-1, L-8,

Calix, vote for me,
    Can't tell wherever to be amused or worried that RLVG thought this was a good use of time.

I do wonder what the point of this post is. It's too high-effort to be a regular shitpost.

And why is he asking for votes?

And why is he belittling Orpz for claiming TPR after claiming Sen is?

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

RLVG's post was his slight odd citizen claim which seems like he means it however i am unsure on if he does or does not, if so why would his first post be a role claim so h can support lynches on him with the "i am a low hanging fruit" argument which is extremely un-based and scummy as hell. along with his stupid and abrupt shitposting to try and drive votes away from him

Sen seems to be fully against policy lynch or practically any day one lynch and decided to vote you as his first post, he then decides that the only time you can policy lynch is ok if the time needs it which tells me that he thinks we wont get a specified and constructed lynch in today and as such reveals that we will do a policy lynch which is what a scum would want, especially on a lurker town since the mafia can weed out the good and bad roles to sleep with the fishes.

i will get to FB in a moment but i must concur that when i want to make a argument i tend it extend the typing and sentence structure as to me it seems more professional and looks better in my eyes when im on a computer

38. ISO #88

Why is Orpz higher than Sen?

Why is Suntax with the no-posters when you actively criticised his post as being fluff?

Why is Paladin scummy?

Why am I scum?
    Orpz openning post was townie as hell.

I am supposed to read his fluff post as anything? Gun to head I would say it was scum survivalistic, but its just general survivalistic.

Paladin vote on RLVG, seemed like he feel into the trap he set.

You obviously could be scum any game. Gamblers Fallacy on that. I rolled a dice, you are scum by dice roll.

39. ISO #89

Can't tell wherever to be amused or worried that RLVG thought this was a good use of time.

I do wonder what the point of this post is. It's too high-effort to be a regular shitpost.

And why is he asking for votes?

And why is he belittling Orpz for claiming TPR after claiming Sen is?
    1. I waste my time with you guys.

2. It's filled with WIFOM and stuff.

3. BECAUSE TELLS

4. [REDACTED]

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

Why am I scum?
    You are always scum.

Sen seems to be fully against policy lynch or practically any day one lynch(...)
    wat? I said a policy lynch is as shitty as a no-lynch. Who the hell would be against a day 1 lynch? Not even the scum do that nowadays.

42. ISO #92

RLVG's post was his slight odd citizen claim which seems like he means it however i am unsure on if he does or does not, if so why would his first post be a role claim so h can support lynches on him with the "i am a low hanging fruit" argument which is extremely un-based and scummy as hell. along with his stupid and abrupt shitposting to try and drive votes away from him

Sen seems to be fully against policy lynch or practically any day one lynch and decided to vote you as his first post, he then decides that the only time you can policy lynch is ok if the time needs it which tells me that he thinks we wont get a specified and constructed lynch in today and as such reveals that we will do a policy lynch which is what a scum would want, especially on a lurker town since the mafia can weed out the good and bad roles to sleep with the fishes.

i will get to FB in a moment but i must concur that when i want to make a argument i tend it extend the typing and sentence structure as to me it seems more professional and looks better in my eyes when im on a computer
    SEE EVERYONE?

THIS IS THE SORT OF THING WE GET WITH PRESSURE VOTES.

ACTUAL READS FROM TYPICALLY LURKING PLAYERS.

1. I waste my time with you guys.

2. It's filled with WIFOM and stuff.

3. BECAUSE TELLS

4. [REDACTED]
    Well at least this is consistent with RLVG's "I'M SUPERIOR TO YOU ALL" thought process. Slight town for not using "muh meta" as an excuse.

43. ISO #93

You are always scum.

wat? I said a policy lynch is as shitty as a no-lynch. Who the hell would be against a day 1 lynch? Not even the scum do that nowadays.
    I am against a lynch if I read everyone as town.
    That has yet to happen though.

44. ISO #94

SEE EVERYONE?

THIS IS THE SORT OF THING WE GET WITH PRESSURE VOTES.

ACTUAL READS FROM TYPICALLY LURKING PLAYERS.

Well at least this is consistent with RLVG's "I'M SUPERIOR TO YOU ALL" thought process. Slight town for not using "muh meta" as an excuse.
    All I read from his post was
    "RLVG is pushing me and scummy for it, Sen didn't so he is town. I have no opinion on FB"

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

That doesn't mean I can criticise them.

He sees two of the most provocative players as being scummy. This is in a game that starts off with three scum vs ten town. Seems a bit overly suspicious. Either paranoid town or scum who can't tell how scummy or town-like someone is actually being.

However, I feel like there was some effort put into the read on Sen. Unfortunately he forgot to conclude wherever Sen is more likely to be town or scum.

I'll await your read on FB.

47. ISO #97

All I read from his post was
    "RLVG is pushing me and scummy for it, Sen didn't so he is town. I have no opinion on FB"
    He never stated Sen was town though, so where did you get that impression from?

He also didn't claim to have 'no opinion' of you, just that he was going to talk about you later.

Your misrepping here is suspicious.

48. ISO #98

on firebringer i dont like how he is shitposting quite a bit,maybe just bored or is attention seeking but in any case has made a couple ok post, one of which is the post on the policy lynch at the 3 hour deadline which was to answer your question calix and as such i agree with this post in particular along with this his posts about RLVG being town i think are shitposts however if they are not(but ost likely are) makes me very suspicions on why he finds RLVG so towny with no con current evidence
    however i dont see much in fb at this moment in time

on a side note firebringer if you wish me to place a vote i shall
    -vote RLVG

49. ISO #99

He never stated Sen was town though, so where did you get that impression from?

He also didn't claim to have 'no opinion' of you, just that he was going to talk about you later.

Your misrepping here is suspicious.
    I skimmed his stuff, and try to read between the lines of what he said. That was my view of what he said if I could sum it in a short summary.

If you want to call me scummy for misrep *meeh* go ahead.

50. ISO #100

on firebringer i dont like how he is shitposting quite a bit,maybe just bored or is attention seeking but in any case has made a couple ok post, one of which is the post on the policy lynch at the 3 hour deadline which was to answer your question calix and as such i agree with this post in particular along with this his posts about RLVG being town i think are shitposts however if they are not(but ost likely are) makes me very suspicions on why he finds RLVG so towny with no con current evidence
    however i dont see much in fb at this moment in time

on a side note firebringer if you wish me to place a vote i shall
    -vote RLVG
    You think majority of my posts are shit posts? Really?
    That I find is interesting.