3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: S-FM 174 Suicide Still Allowed

-vote MattZed
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Sup scrubs. I'm probably not going to be talking much this day, because I don't know 5/7 of you, and I would like to get a read on your playstyles
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Sup scrubs. I'm probably not going to be talking much this day, because I don't know 5/7 of you, and I would like to get a read on your playstyles
    I retract this statement.

I will contribute greatly to town discussion.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Thornholt View Post
    Didn't miss it, trying to relax from people pissing me off in the other game. And just cause I find it funny and it'll help with relaxing: LET'S DO THE SAME THING! IT'LL WORK AGAIN!

-vote RLVG
    I am going to agree with host WIFOM: MattZed made RLVG the bad guy again to try to trick us

-vote RLVG

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. ISO #12

Let's state what we know right now.

We have 1 positive outcome of a lynch, and that is lynching the Vampire Lord (who I will now refer to as the VL).

We have 2 negative outcomes of a lynch, and that is lynching a Citizen, or a Jester. However lynching the Jester is really bad, because it increases the chances of the VL killing more citizens by converting a citizen upon lynch.

There are only 2 ways to kill the VL and that is via lynch or by taking a pill and the VL targeting you.

First we have to determaine if the VL will intentionally try to kill the jester. The VL hunting the Jester provides a few pros and cons.

PROS:
    No risk in hunting jesters, because jesters can't take a pill.

CONS:
    Doesn't play to the win condition of killing the citizens.
    Removes potential distractions from the game, further unifying the town.

So what we need to determain is if the VL plans to play a high risk game, or a low risk game.
    fucketh me in the ass

13. ISO #13

-vote Spruance
    fucketh me in the ass

14. ISO #14

We have 1 positive outcome of a lynch, and that is lynching the Vampire Lord (who I will now refer to as the VL).

We have 2 negative outcomes of a lynch, and that is lynching a Citizen, or a Jester. However lynching the Jester is really bad, because it increases the chances of the VL killing more citizens by converting a citizen upon lynch.

There are only 2 ways to kill the VL and that is via lynch or by taking a pill and the VL targeting you.

First we have to determaine if the VL will intentionally try to kill the jester. The VL hunting the Jester provides a few pros and cons.

PROS:

CONS:

So what we need to determain is if the VL plans to play a high risk game, or a low risk game.
    Or we can just lynch RLVG and win day 1 like last time

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    I would much rather pressure players today.
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #16

I would much rather pressure players today.
    Okay you do that.

Serious post - lynch every day, nobody suicide is probably the best strategy to win.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17. ISO #17

Oh and if you're the vampire, you should just reveal yourself so we can lynch you and win. MattZed will give you MVP so it's all good

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18. ISO #18

Okay you do that.

Serious post - lynch every day, nobody suicide is probably the best strategy to win.
    Sounds like someone wants to make sure that his targets are zero risk.
    fucketh me in the ass

19. ISO #19

Sounds like someone wants to make sure that his targets are zero risk.
    Sure, WIFOM that all you want. Vampire beware!

But honestly, suiciding at night gives unnecessary night kills to the vampire and makes his job a ton easier. We run better odds of winning by lynching every day without suicides.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20. ISO #20

But honestly, suiciding at night gives unnecessary night kills to the vampire and makes his job a ton easier. We run better odds of winning by lynching every day without suicides.
    I honestly doubt that the VL will plan on randomly targeting people. I believe that he will have some amount of reasoning behind his attacks/lack of attacks.
    fucketh me in the ass

21. ISO #21

I honestly doubt that the VL will plan on randomly targeting people. I believe that he will have some amount of reasoning behind his attacks/lack of attacks.
    Obviously. But realistically, unless EVERYONE suicides AND the vampire chooses to attack (he can choose to sit at home all cozy), the odds of someone that the vampire is attacking taking him out by suicide is very low. Odds are the person suiciding dies and turns a 1NK into a 2NK, 3NK, etc

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

22. ISO #22

I guess what I'm trying to say is we have a better chance winning using all our lynches than trying to suicide hoping the vampire attacks us.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

23. ISO #23

I understand where you're coming from. However this isn't a game of odds.
    fucketh me in the ass

24. ISO #24

Quit talking to me like I'm an idiot. Of course I know this isn't a game of odds. I understand exactly what this is.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

25. ISO #25

Quit talking to me like I'm an idiot. Of course I know this isn't a game of odds. I understand exactly what this is.
    I'm not trying to talk to you like an idiot, and I apologize if I came across that way.
    fucketh me in the ass

26. ISO #26

I'm not trying to talk to you like an idiot, and I apologize if I came across that way.
    It's alright, I get a little on edge the later it gets.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

27. ISO #27

I retract this statement.

I will contribute greatly to town discussion.
    very fishy IMO ... first saying you will not talk now you will contribute though uuu very spicy

PROS:

CONS:

Nice re-posting the rules always help I mean we all knew all of that from before so it looks to me that you are trying to look helpful. Too tryhard for the first day IMO.

I guess what I'm trying to say is we have a better chance winning using all our lynches than trying to suicide hoping the vampire attacks us.
    Yeah I mean we can use the suicide trick later when there are less players and when the chances are bigger

Actually, this setup is kinda random so it is about luck as well

-vote deathworlds

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

hello bitches
    the comrade has arrived to not contribute for my new strat
    brilliant plan we should all not say when we suicide as we will suicide at some point as it is a must for this game.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by NotPanda View Post
    Good evening o/

I was wondering, what exactly is the point of the Jester role? Like, in what way should it be considered when dealing with the game state? :o
    We really can't do much about a jester except avoid lynching it.
    fucketh me in the ass

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by Thornholt View Post
    what does WIFOM stand for? Wife infamously fatale or mediocre? work in families of mafia? winnable income format of moviemaking?
    WIFOM is a refrenece to The Princess Bride, and it stands for Wine in Front of Me.
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    self-defense mechanism activated.

-vote deathworlds
    What a great way to respond to a vote.
    fucketh me in the ass

36. ISO #36

We really can't do much about a jester except avoid lynching it.
    ... Yeah much like we can't do anything but try our best to avoid townies right? lol

I meant, what's the added game value of the Jester? In what way is he to be considered from Town, other than that the Jester role passes over to someone else for some reason?

37. ISO #37

... Yeah much like we can't do anything but try our best to avoid townies right? lol

I meant, what's the added game value of the Jester? In what way is he to be considered from Town, other than that the Jester role passes over to someone else for some reason?
    Lynching the Jester is slightly worse than lynching a Citizen, however it is not game ending because Town doesnt lose when Jester is lynched. But we do turn a Citizen into a distraction, and the Citizen losses the ability to take the pill. I.E reducing our odds of winning.
    fucketh me in the ass

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Oh I see, so basically it prevents suicide related strategies huh?

I suppose that shouldn't be too much of a problem since the suicide mechanic in this format doesn't seem to be /too/ effective if we want the best odds right
    Yeah, before we try any guessing on the VL's play we just wait for him to kill someone.
    fucketh me in the ass

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Serious suggestion. Should we No Lynch just to see what kind of player the Vampire is based on if he attacks someone or stays back?
    I think we should lynch.

The question is who do we lynch.
    fucketh me in the ass

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

The thing is we won't know if he gets rid of the jester.

This is really the closest thing to a vanilla game I've ever played and I'm a wee bit confused on what we should do.
    fucketh me in the ass

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

We have a 1/8 + 1/6 + 1/4 = 13/24 (.5417) chance to lynch the vampire if we lynch day 1 (and all after)

and this if we lynch day 2 ( and all after)
    1/7, 1/5 1/3 = 71/105 (.6762)

Obviously lynching day 1 in this setup is risky, but there is another factor that is difficult to calculate
    If the jester is in the remaining 3, it is possible he would force no lynch and the vampire, being intelligent would target the jester and win the tie.
    Also the odds for not lynching day 1 include the fact that no one suicides and doesn't figure in the random jester kill, and our odds for success would be greatly diminished if the jester was lynched and a citizen took the bullet, whereas lynching day 1 accounts for that in the extra person left over on the last day (3 people left).

I think we should take the risk and not lynch day 1 as it increases our odds of success as long as no one suicides and we are careful not to lynch the jester.

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

I am going to agree with host WIFOM: MattZed made RLVG the bad guy again to try to trick us

-vote RLVG
    Toadette wants to lynch 1 of the power players here without reason. This really screams scum to me.

See previous response

Okay you do that.

Wants the VL to have no risk in killing people. Very scummy alligned post

Oh and if you're the vampire, you should just reveal yourself so we can lynch you and win. MattZed will give you MVP so it's all good
    Troll Post

Discussing probability, however the VL would like to target risk free targets. Scum friendly post

Obviously. But realistically, unless EVERYONE suicides AND the vampire chooses to attack (he can choose to sit at home all cozy), the odds of someone that the vampire is attacking taking him out by suicide is very low. Odds are the person suiciding dies and turns a 1NK into a 2NK, 3NK, etc
    States obvious statistics.

Further discusses statistics.

Lashes out.

It's alright, I get a little on edge the later it gets.
    Apologizes.

I really don't like Toadettes posts.

-vote Toadette
    fucketh me in the ass

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

Attempts a red herring to focus a joke projected at making attention towards me, by claiming Host has made me the same role as before just to trick you guys.

-vote Toadette
    Blah blah blah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

50. ISO #50

Serious suggestion. Should we No Lynch just to see what kind of player the Vampire is based on if he attacks someone or stays back?
    OMG. WE ARE NOT NO LYNCHING

¯\_(ツ)_/¯