S-FM 171 Suicide Still Allowed - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM 174 Suicide Still Allowed

deathworlds most likely suicided so we didn't waste a lynch on him.

I trust Toadette because he types a lot more than a vampire lord would.

Suntax is most likely jester.

I am willing to give NotPanda the benefit of the doubt.

I know that I am a citizen.

Therefore I propose we lynch Thornholt due to his lack of posting compared to the rest of us and his unfounded raw accusations.

Obviously I could be wrong since there are no leads in this game, and really the only thing I know to be absolutely true is that I am a citizen and so is Toadette.

Suntax could very well be a trolling citizen, and if this were true then Thornholt could be jester and NotPanda could be the vampire lord.

Even if no one suicides we are not guaranteed another lynch because it is essentially a 1/3 chance to lynch the jester (unless we decide to lynch me or Toadette).

I propose we lynch NotPanda today (becuase Thornholt riskily trolled on his first post) and if no one suicides, then we can lynch tomorrow as well.

-vote notpanda

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Toadette wants to lynch 1 of the power players here without reason. This really screams scum to me.

See previous response

Wants the VL to have no risk in killing people. Very scummy alligned post

Troll Post

Discussing probability, however the VL would like to target risk free targets. Scum friendly post

States obvious statistics.

Further discusses statistics.

Lashes out.

Apologizes.

I really don't like Toadettes posts.

-vote Toadette
    Wow, I've never seen Toadette lashing so much. And deathworlds was making a pretty solid statement on her.

Quoted the statement.

-vote Toadette

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by Thornholt View Post
    Wow, I've never seen Toadette lashing so much. And deathworlds was making a pretty solid statement on her.

Quoted the statement.

-vote Toadette
    What
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    Spurance I was joking around if your going off a shit post then your fucking stupid
    -vote Spurance
    Yeah I agree with the sentiment that is this jester. 100% OMGUS votes up to this point, trying to bait people into voting him.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. ISO #109

Quoted the statement.

-vote Toadette
    Honestly, this is just such a bad post it makes me cringe so much. Thornholt was in RLVG's game with me, and witnessed my actual emotional outbursts, but is jumping on deathworlds last will here and exaggerating 1 post I made this game. Very very opportunistic. NotPanda is not as suspicious as this guy.

-vote Thornholt

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

You outbursted in more than one post. You went against deathworlds a lot... and he turned out town. You also kept suggesting no one suicides and wanted town to lynch.

And now you're pointing your finger at me because I agree with most of what was said (of which you were against) on day 1.

Spruance, please re-read the thread and consider who you know wasn't town (the 3 dead). Then tell me who you really think looks like scum. If you do still find me and not panda to be those. Then go ahead, but know that you're probably going to mislynch.

12. ISO #112

You outbursted in more than one post. You went against deathworlds a lot... and he turned out town. You also kept suggesting no one suicides and wanted town to lynch.

And now you're pointing your finger at me because I agree with most of what was said (of which you were against) on day 1.

Spruance, please re-read the thread and consider who you know wasn't town (the 3 dead). Then tell me who you really think looks like scum. If you do still find me and not panda to be those. Then go ahead, but know that you're probably going to mislynch.
    Thornholt, TvT fight does not make one of the two people scum.

You probably killed Kat-chan to try to frame deathworlds. This argument you're making makes that very obvious. Since deathworlds suicided, you're going for the next best thing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. ISO #113

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Thornholt, TvT fight does not make one of the two people scum.

You probably killed Kat-chan to try to frame deathworlds. This argument you're making makes that very obvious. Since deathworlds suicided, you're going for the next best thing.
    Didn't even think of that... kind of weird of you to say that... as no one was going against me while someone was on you... wait who was it? Oh right! deathworlds...

Keep slipping, Toadette. once I'm dead, you'll get a kill and as long as no one suicides, it'll be 2v1 on you. Better think of a strategy and quick

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    deathworlds most likely suicided so we didn't waste a lynch on him.
    Waste? You do realize it's better for the town if they lynch someone in terms of numbers? Like, killing the vampire through suicide early on is nothing more than luck, killing yourself early on is sheer idiocy since you're only culling town numbers. It's much better to minimize losses considering the vampire is killing someone at night. Like what Toadette said, suicide isn't going to solve this.

I trust Toadette because he types a lot more than a vampire lord would.
    Great argument! Because vampires usually always type x amount of words/day and he's above that margin right?

Suntax is most likely jester.
    Based on what!?!?

I know that I am a citizen.
    Yeah, I doubt someone would state otherwise

Therefore I propose we lynch Thornholt due to his lack of posting compared to the rest of us and his unfounded raw accusations.
    Request a name change to kettle

Obviously I could be wrong since there are no leads in this game, and really the only thing I know to be absolutely true is that I am a citizen and so is Toadette.
    Yeah, you seem to be insisting on this rofl

Suntax could very well be a trolling citizen, and if this were true then Thornholt could be jester and NotPanda could be the vampire lord.
    Or you could be saying 'hey! I'm innocent!', say that Toadette is innocent too so maybe he'll defend you, and proceed to blame the others. Which is what you're basically doing now.

Even if no one suicides we are not guaranteed another lynch because it is essentially a 1/3 chance to lynch the jester (unless we decide to lynch me or Toadette).
    I mean, if lynch you we win the game

I am willing to give NotPanda the benefit of the doubt.

I propose we lynch NotPanda today (becuase Thornholt riskily trolled on his first post) and if no one suicides, then we can lynch tomorrow as well.

-vote notpanda
    This guy xD

Yeah, he blamed like 3 people in his post rofl

Also, 'riskily trolled'?

Spurance I was joking around if your going off a shit post then your fucking stupid
    -vote Spurance
    He said some stupid stuff, but remember that this is just a game, chill with the language dude

Honestly, this is just such a bad post it makes me cringe so much. Thornholt was in RLVG's game with me, and witnessed my actual emotional outbursts, but is jumping on deathworlds last will here and exaggerating 1 post I made this game. Very very opportunistic. NotPanda is not as suspicious as this guy.

-vote Thornholt
    'Emotional outbursts' xD

---

Regardless, I think we shouldn't forget that with the small amount of information we have now, we have to look at who is saying what to blame the others. In this case, I think Spruance is using a bunch of non-arguments to blame a bunch of people rofl.

For now,

-vote Spruance

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

Didn't even think of that... kind of weird of you to say that... as no one was going against me while someone was on you... wait who was it? Oh right! deathworlds...

Keep slipping, Toadette. once I'm dead, you'll get a kill and as long as no one suicides, it'll be 2v1 on you. Better think of a strategy and quick
    What slips? You're pathetic.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18. ISO #118

notpanda's post made me rethink the RLVG game... you indeed di show an outburst... and were town compared to me who outbursted as scum.

I'm taking back what I said. Notpanda's case makes sense. I'm also suspicious of suntax eho barely talks... though his game is stopped... so he's probably taken by RL stuff.

-vote Spruance

19. ISO #119

-unvote

Hmmm

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20. ISO #120

I don't really see the scumtell in Spruance at all

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

We're goiing in circles now. Reaad the thread and give mme your thoughtts tooadette. Perhaps we can wwork together onn this.

And that's how the cookie crumbles. *cough* *cough*
    What if I'm still not sure on you and don't want to work with you

But I will honor your request

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

23. ISO #123

I don't like how Thornholt jumps on me

When NotPanda doesn't jump on board, he switches to Spruance

If I had to choose between Thornholt and Spruance, Thornholt feels scummier

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24. ISO #124

Also, Thornholt votes Spruance and is the 3rd person to vote him

NotPanda and Suntax's votes don't count because they misspelled them

Thornholt tried to early hammer Spruance and failed

-vote Thornholt

That's why he switched. Thornholt scum.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

25. ISO #125

-vote Spurance

Quoted the statement.

-vote Toadette
    Quote Originally Posted by NotPanda View Post
    Waste? You do realize it's better for the town if they lynch someone in terms of numbers? Like, killing the vampire through suicide early on is nothing more than luck, killing yourself early on is sheer idiocy since you're only culling town numbers. It's much better to minimize losses considering the vampire is killing someone at night. Like what Toadette said, suicide isn't going to solve this.

Great argument! Because vampires usually always type x amount of words/day and he's above that margin right?

Based on what!?!?

Yeah, I doubt someone would state otherwise

Request a name change to kettle

Yeah, you seem to be insisting on this rofl

Or you could be saying 'hey! I'm innocent!', say that Toadette is innocent too so maybe he'll defend you, and proceed to blame the others. Which is what you're basically doing now.

I mean, if lynch you we win the game

This guy xD

Yeah, he blamed like 3 people in his post rofl

Also, 'riskily trolled'?

He said some stupid stuff, but remember that this is just a game, chill with the language dude

'Emotional outbursts' xD

---

Regardless, I think we shouldn't forget that with the small amount of information we have now, we have to look at who is saying what to blame the others. In this case, I think Spruance is using a bunch of non-arguments to blame a bunch of people rofl.

For now,

-vote Spruance
    notpanda's post made me rethink the RLVG game... you indeed di show an outburst... and were town compared to me who outbursted as scum.

I'm taking back what I said. Notpanda's case makes sense. I'm also suspicious of suntax eho barely talks... though his game is stopped... so he's probably taken by RL stuff.

-vote Spruance
    This looks bad Thornholt.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

26. ISO #126

if you so desire. Like I said... if I die, vamp gets a kill. so don't suicide. you'll be 2v1. And Toadette, you're at a big risk after that since 2 cits will have died who accused you of being scummy.

I wiithdrew on you becausse you seem to lash only wwhen playing toewn. Pretty sure onlay you underrstands that last sentence and what to do with it.

I'm town, and I believe you are too.

27. ISO #127

if you so desire. Like I said... if I die, vamp gets a kill. so don't suicide. you'll be 2v1. And Toadette, you're at a big risk after that since 2 cits will have died who accused you of being scummy.

I wiithdrew on you becausse you seem to lash only wwhen playing toewn. Pretty sure onlay you underrstands that last sentence and what to do with it.

I'm town, and I believe you are too.
    No, you're making this "you look bad because a citizen who accused you died" thing up.

If we mislynch you we pretty much lose given the jester won't help the vote, so we have to get this vote right. I'm more confident you're scum than any other player left.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

28. ISO #128

NotPanda, I saw you reading. Chime in.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

29. ISO #129

No, you're making this "you look bad because a citizen who accused you died" thing up.

If we mislynch you we pretty much lose given the jester won't help the vote, so we have to get this vote right. I'm more confident you're scum than any other player left.
    That actually depends on the jester. He could choose to side with town too. I honestly just hope I didn't misread you. Otherwise I need to work on my reading :/

30. ISO #130

The most likely outcome of this game is that Suntax (the salty jester), Thornholt and NotPanda (both of whom I accused and one who is guilty), will lynch me today, and the vampire lord will meta someone into suiciding will he kills Suntax to make sure the jester doesn't side with the town. (aka we lose).

I understand that since I am new to forum mafia some of my posts may make me seem guilty, but I am not. If you have to lynch me to see that, then so be it. My suggestion would be to not suicide and hope the vampire lord targets Suntax out of fear of suicides. As long as you do not vote Toadette tomorrow, it should be a 50/50 chance of winning the game.

I do not think at this point Thornholt is guilty, and if you must know why, I don't think the vampire lord would have posted I'm town in bold and underline.

Therefore, right or wrong, until I am lynched (or Toadette convinces me otherwise) my vote will remain on NotPanda.

-vote NotPanda

31. ISO #131

The most likely outcome of this game is that Suntax (the salty jester), Thornholt and NotPanda (both of whom I accused and one who is guilty), will lynch me today, and the vampire lord will meta someone into suiciding will he kills Suntax to make sure the jester doesn't side with the town. (aka we lose).

I understand that since I am new to forum mafia some of my posts may make me seem guilty, but I am not. If you have to lynch me to see that, then so be it. My suggestion would be to not suicide and hope the vampire lord targets Suntax out of fear of suicides. As long as you do not vote Toadette tomorrow, it should be a 50/50 chance of winning the game.

I do not think at this point Thornholt is guilty, and if you must know why, I don't think the vampire lord would have posted I'm town in bold and underline.

Therefore, right or wrong, until I am lynched (or Toadette convinces me otherwise) my vote will remain on NotPanda.

-vote NotPanda
    Town doesn't like to give up because town know they are town so this post feels weird

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

32. ISO #132

To say this why would I get jester again as I did in the first one
    Thornholt I am however certain issues with work are limiting my internet time
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

33. ISO #133

I'm still inclined to think Thornholt is the vampire

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

34. ISO #134

To say this why would I get jester again as I did in the first one
    Thornholt I am however certain issues with work are limiting my internet time
    Vote Thornholt then

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

Seems like we need notpanda and suntax to give us their thoughts. How are you so sure suntax is the jester?
    His votes are all OMGUS, he's trying to appear scummy

He won't vote trains that will result in a lynch.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

37. ISO #137

Toadette, try using the same principle I used on you. How do you normally act when town/scum? Now think back on our other games, how did I act as town/scum? I do already have some sort of meta.

If that doesn't convince you, then I guess my read was wrong and I hope jester plays with town on the next day.

38. ISO #138

I'm not giving up, I was just stating what the most likely scenario was as like you said, Suntax, Thornholt and NotPanda all voted me to some degree, which is enough to lynch me.

I still think it's NotPanda, and like you said he was viewing the thread and yet hasn't responded, most likely because he hasn't been adequately pressured.

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

I'm not giving up, I was just stating what the most likely scenario was as like you said, Suntax, Thornholt and NotPanda all voted me to some degree, which is enough to lynch me.

I still think it's NotPanda, and like you said he was viewing the thread and yet hasn't responded, most likely because he hasn't been adequately pressured.
    True... if all 3 of us are actually town, then all he has to do is wait on someone to get 2 votes then jump in to finish the game.

let's see how he handles the pressure then...

-vote NotPanda

41. ISO #141

Fine. I'll let NotPanda respond and if I don't like his response enough, I'll hammer.

NotPanda, come tell us why you're not vampire or I'll hammer you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

42. ISO #142

Relax guys, I didn't close my tabs while I was playing WoW kek

Eh lets see, general thoughts and questions

> Toadette, why do you think Thornholt is mafia?
    > Spruance, how come you say Thorn is mafia, but you vote me? Like, I don't get why you're being so self-sacrificial in your posts if you're /sure/ you're townie.
    > Thornholt, what are your thoughts currently? I get why you voted me now, but in general, who is vamp?

Generally, about the jester - how does he add in? Like, one of the remaining players is a jester, in what way does that help town? Does it? If this is a remake, then this is still my first game. Don't be too hard on me lol

43. ISO #143

hypothesis... if vamp killed jester, then we're 4 towns..... are we sure the jester didn't get killed?

My guess for vamp is:

Suntax - Someting tells me jester got killed...
    Toadette - My biggest town read
    Spruance - Seems desperate, biggest scum read
    NotPanda - 50/50 reads

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

I'm not voting spruance. Vote notpanda.

Are days only 24 hours?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

48. ISO #148

2 hours left, come on toadette!
    We have 26 hours, not two. Did you realize that?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Quote Originally Posted by NotPanda View Post
    Well,

-vote Spruance

I read most scum talk from him. You and toadette were arguing, but that was based on facts, he is just blaming to deflect attention from himself.
    How is his talk scum talk? I don't see it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯