S-FM 174: Koopolitics - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25
Results 1,201 to 1,212 of 1212
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM 174: Koopolitics

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    I love how you are using Orpz as a promotional tool for your game. " For a limited time only, Orpz!" Also, no offer was extended my direction. Tsk tsk.
    I thought I already tried to recruit you in another thread but you said you were too busy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    No, that actually means you should not have used it. Having an Illuminati game with zero Illuminati is insanely trollish. You made a very bad name to yourself there, especially when you paired me with sekov as scum and gave Firebringer the neutral role when he goes insanely Town-sided as neutral. But I digress.
    That game was awesome. The Mecnhanic was awesome. The players played amazing. Apart from scum.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    That game was awesome. The Mecnhanic was awesome. The players played amazing. Apart from scum.
    You're patting yourself on the back for winning a heavily-tilted setup where you had as many confirmed Town members as there were Mafia, as well as an additional Town ally in the Neutral? Ok then...

7. ISO #1207

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    You suuure you don't want to sign for my S-FM? We even have Orpz taking a spot, and there shouldn't be many games going on at the same time for competition.
    I'm pretty sure I've player with Orpz before. He was my scum buddy in some game a while ago.

Setup says yes. Players say alright. Current streak of bad games says no. Compulsive need to play something says yes.
    Know what? Fuck it. Let's do this and show how a proper game is supposed to be! Put me back in that list and let's play some.

8. ISO #1208

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've player with Orpz before. He was my scum buddy in some game a while ago.

Setup says yes. Players say alright. Current streak of bad games says no. Compulsive need to play something says yes.
    Know what? Fuck it. Let's do this and show how a proper game is supposed to be! Put me back in that list and let's play some.
    Nice! I am a bit sad that the sandwiches avatar is gone though...

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post

Excellent!

I'm fairly optimistic about this game, all things considered. The list is fairly active, there should be minimal competition, and everyone will at least have some idea of each other's metas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.