Europe no Longer Updated
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Europe no Longer Updated

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post545500

Regarding this, if that is so is there any way of telling the people on Europe that. So that they can switch to America server and play there. There's enough active players on EU to usually have a single game going (when it's not early morning), America I find can host 2 games at one time slowing down to ages in the early hours around 10 UTC. As such it would be super helpful if Europeans (such as myself) switched to America so conglomerate with Europeans already over there and other people who are awake at that time.

When will you be taking it off the Arcade?

Also, side note Blizzard suck there should never have been separate servers in the first place. They divided a population of a dying game even further.

It's a shame as EU has no bots and you can kick people.

Also America is full of people who take host and just kick people all day, it's unplayable.
    Last edited by RMcD94; December 31st, 2015 at 01:08 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Europe no Longer Updated

My understanding is that the game will never be taken down from EU. And if you do not like the public games you can always start private games. I use to collect good players from each game and start a party. After you play 2 or 3 games you can easily have 10 or 12 players collected and be pretty certain that you will have exactly the experience you are looking for.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #3