S-FM 172: Mystery Box III - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM 170: Mystery Box III

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    What role would you want to be and why?
    I want to be a Citizen so everyone will lol at my flip and their silly assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Hey guys, let's no lynch!
    DEAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    Yay more people have arrived!
    I hope I'm the only one of my role. Makes me feel special.
    Breadcrumbs as Citizen / not wanted role.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    I have drugs for sleep. And I've never been on a horse before. And I don't like helping people, not my style.
    Melatonine is hell of a drug. I have never been on a horse either. FUCK YOU, GO HELP SOMEONE

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Hello!

Oh Dear oh Dear oh Dear.....

Seems like no one has taken the mantal of Town leader.
    So I shall take my rightful place. Why is that? Why should you trust me? Because.

I AM CITIZEN!

I will lead this town to victory. You are either with me or against me.

For the glory of king and country!
    I'll jump on the train. I'm likely also a Citizen. WIFOMerino. I'm not utility. Zombo.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    This setup is weird as hell guys.

One of them was two mafia teams with both having two tailors, I as a scum thought "Hey, let's just fake-cult everyone" and hysteria came upon all lol.

I'm going to assume that there will be more red herrings.
    But will it be Fair and BalancedTM?

What are your thoughts on lynching today, R2V2 Dearest?

4. ISO #54

nuclear detonation imminent
    please evacuate into your nearest vault tec designated vault

Welcome to vault 111 please enter the decontamination pods *enters pod* cryogenic sequence active
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

5. ISO #55

i say we lynch, who i dont know but we should lynch because it will give us some information on the games setup
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

I say we don't lynch and let the night play out. Virtually, it could be ANY setup - Jesters, heck a lone scum, so we don't know the rate of success on lynching scum and we don't know how likely we mislynch.
    Actually we do know something... eceryon in here has a specific role that may or may not be the role you think they may or may not be while they act as a role they may or may not be making up for the whole point of maybe or mahbe not screwing up with you head.

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    nuclear detonation imminent
    please evacuate into your nearest vault tec designated vault

Welcome to vault 111 please enter the decontamination pods *enters pod* cryogenic sequence active
    Are you hinting to pod or just raping him?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

obv not played fallout 4
    don't worry some of us got it XD

also, I fucking hate the intro to that game. I get they didm't want to handhold you but I felt so thrown out there with absolutely no hint, I just gave it up after a couple hours and went back to witcher 3

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

My favorite part of the intro is that if you waste too much time being an asshole and not doing anything, the whole world explodes without letting you know jackshit.
    Clearly that's deep symbolism for the harsh realities of life, mate.

17. ISO #67

You need to be handheld to play? Good luck figuring this setup out.
    not that's not the point... you just get no info at all. hey you just woke up 200 years after the whole world exploded.... out you go, have fun oh and here's an armor an a bench with which you can build stuff...... . where the fuck is the story in this. they removed the biggest rpg part of the game.... a wellbuilt story... go read reviews, I ain't the only one to complain. still a good game though don't get. e wrong

18. ISO #68

i like how its less rpg and more sandbox with rpg elements but i dont like how there is no bad karma i want to shoot up diamond city and people know im a evil communist bastard god dammit.
    i think the story was ok but they sacrificed it for gun play and sandbox elements which i like never played the storys in fallouts the best bit is not doing stories thats why i dont play games like witcher, good graphics but overrated game

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

i like how its less rpg and more sandbox with rpg elements but i dont like how there is no bad karma i want to shoot up diamond city and people know im a evil communist bastard god dammit.
    i think the story was ok but they sacrificed it for gun play and sandbox elements which i like never played the storys in fallouts the best bit is not doing stories thats why i dont play games like witcher, good graphics but overrated game
    well we all have our own preferences. for me, witcher is a pearl. awesome gameplay, best lore I've seen in gaming (you rarely see a game picture the small NPCs so well) and so mucb stuff to do I've spent 200 houra and still haven't visited the baron yet (lvl 6 quest)

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

What gives you that impression?
    Its unlikely for scum to pull such a gambit as mass claiming citizen so early in the game with no coordination. This is most likely a vanilla mafia game with a bit of variation.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

24. ISO #74

Also I'm going to come out really open on this.

My dad is currently in the hospital with some sort of intestinal rupture. My attention in the game is kind of limited but as this is the only time I have to play the game for a while I'm going to try to stay in for as long as I can and contribute.

Thats my excuse for not remembering every post and doing a ton of ISOs for this batch of games. Not that I ever need one, but this time I have an excuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Its unlikely for scum to pull such a gambit as mass claiming citizen so early in the game with no coordination. This is most likely a vanilla mafia game with a bit of variation.
    So you think that it's a mafia: cult: mason (?) mashup? Maybe 2-3 mafia, 2 cult, 2 mason + 3/4 citizens/ PRs or something? Could be a thought if we get a cult/ citizen flip tomorrow.

I think that as long as you give us some indication of where your thoughts lie, you should be fine with everyone. Hope everything goes well with hospital treatment

26. ISO #76

Hello!

Oh Dear oh Dear oh Dear.....

Seems like no one has taken the mantal of Town leader.
    So I shall take my rightful place. Why is that? Why should you trust me? Because.

I AM CITIZEN!

I will lead this town to victory. You are either with me or against me.

For the glory of king and country!
    AMEN

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

I feel that this game may be either a simple large citizen 1 or 2 pr then either a cult or mafia
    or
    a small 3 mafia game so 2 mafia,2 triad 2 terrorist with 7 man town

30. ISO #80

I feel that this game may be either a simple large citizen 1 or 2 pr then either a cult or mafia
    or
    a small 3 mafia game so 2 mafia,2 triad 2 terrorist with 7 man town
    Wouldn't be 7 town in your last scenario. We don't have 13 players in this setup, although I can understand the confusion as the last few games you were in have been 13-player.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Lovely day to get some action, how is everyone doing today?
    I'm doing okay. 5 pages of wonderful wonderfulness of everyone being citizens. I wouldn't be surprised, if there were 2 neut killers and a single mafia. Just to stuff up the mafia.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

33. ISO #83

Wouldn't be 7 town in your last scenario. We don't have 13 players in this setup, although I can understand the confusion as the last few games you were in have been 13-player.
    Ahh in that case I could see 3 neuts and 7 town as a possibility
    or a 2 mafia 2 triad 6 town but with all the combinations we have not much to go off besides the citizen claim by superjack and the percived soft claim by numbertwo

34. ISO #84

In another sense a 1mafia 1triad and 1 terroist game is not unheard off and could sice up the game and is a likley scenario as I believe are gracious host would indeed find such setup interesting for both us and itself

35. ISO #85

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    I'm doing okay. 5 pages of wonderful wonderfulness of everyone being citizens. I wouldn't be surprised, if there were 2 neut killers and a single mafia. Just to stuff up the mafia.
    Or having a load of nice lovely Godfathers roaming around, I bet it might have loads of jesters.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

Poor superjack he only wanted a quiet life of crumpetz and Yorkshire tea
    alas alack he will be missed
    rip superjack

42. ISO #92

rip superjack

43. ISO #93

rip superjack

44. ISO #94

rip superjack

45. ISO #95

rip superjack

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

Umm sorry for that my phone stopped working and I clicked the post button like 5 times trying to get it to work
    Very sorry about that is that deletable or something

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

Umm sorry for that my phone stopped working and I clicked the post button like 5 times trying to get it to work
    Very sorry about that is that deletable or something
    Oh don't worry, I was applauding you because I didn't know that was possible, lmao.

You can't edit posts. We are chill about double-posting.

Any headway with this game, Suntax?

50. ISO #100

On a more serious note the setup I think is like this
    town
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Mason
    sheriff

Mafia
    Mafia member
    other maf role (consort ect)

Triad
    godfather

I would encourage other comrades to put there setup thoughts down so we can see what level of thinking we are in
    On this note we can also get feedback(if any) to assit the setup thought process as I believe if we can get a well thought out plan as to what the setup can be we will have a much better idea who to hunt for and where to lynch.