S-FM 168: Mushroom Kingdom Madness!! - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

Re: S-FM 168: Mushroom Kingdom Madness!!

-vote RLVG

You managed to give yourself an extra day with an accurate read of how I would act purely on Day 1 posts (when TDL flipped, I assumed you had read me as Doctor, but I'd like to hear your reasoning), which was almost successful in getting me lynched. Furthermore, you actually tried to fight against the confirmed Sheriff flip. I may be biased because you didn't lurk unlike most of the players here and your actions had more of an impact on the game than everyone else.

If mafia had claimed TPRs, I wouldn't have been able to detect them from the lurkers whatsoever. It wouldn't have been an 'easy game' if they had claimed something like Doctor/ Kooper.

Lynching a Sheriff/ Serial Killer/ Lovebird =/= anti-town.

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    -vote RLVG

You managed to give yourself an extra day with an accurate read of how I would act purely on Day 1 posts (when TDL flipped, I assumed you had read me as Doctor, but I'd like to hear your reasoning), which was almost successful in getting me lynched. Furthermore, you actually tried to fight against the confirmed Sheriff flip. I may be biased because you didn't lurk unlike most of the players here and your actions had more of an impact on the game than everyone else.

If mafia had claimed TPRs, I wouldn't have been able to detect them from the lurkers whatsoever. It wouldn't have been an 'easy game' if they had claimed something like Doctor/ Kooper.

Lynching a Sheriff/ Serial Killer/ Lovebird =/= anti-town.
    You ask me for mafia, now you have it v)o.o)>

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

4. ISO #604

BTW I don't think MVP gets points anymore and is simply symbolic

So let's keep the discussion civil in other games it has gone downhill fast and I don't want that here.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

First time I won, first time I died. Who sees a pattern.

Anyway, Yuki was being a yuki and I don't know what being a yuki is all about. However the play was there.

I think that play of the game goes to RLVG for managing to analyse and gamble that Calix was a TPR, find her target, and claim Geno.
    Then Managed to get pretty much half the day without being lynched had it not been for numbertwo derping around.

GG

EDIT CAUSE I CAN:
    -vote RLVG
    Last edited by Funce; December 12th, 2015 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Cause I can now.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

7. ISO #607

I would've gotten away with it too, was it not for you meddling lurkers!

I read Calix as Kooper and figured out the targeting of SuperJack. I mislynched the Sheriff, then I were trying to go with the whole "I'm Geno, but you think I'm Koopa. Go for Bowser instead", hoping to have that subtle "confirmed invest" so you would lynch Calix instead because "obviously Bowser".

But nope, everyone went with the confirmed sheriff claim and did do no reading and discussion whatsoever.

Gambit failed.

8. ISO #608

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I would've gotten away with it too, was it not for you meddling lurkers!

I read Calix as Kooper and figured out the targeting of SuperJack. I mislynched the Sheriff, then I were trying to go with the whole "I'm Geno, but you think I'm Koopa. Go for Bowser instead", hoping to have that subtle "confirmed invest" so you would lynch Calix instead because "obviously Bowser".

But nope, everyone went with the confirmed sheriff claim and did do no reading and discussion whatsoever.

Gambit failed.
    You are not acting like town this game v)o.o)>

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    number two was Scum. How sad.
    I know I wanted to see you lynched too lol

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    The way you describe the citizen role, I legit thought it was stump.
    Didn't the fact that everyone else was talking (whilst knowing that there had to be more than one Citizen) not clue you in?

Congratulations, you may very well be the first person to screw up being Citizen that badly. That deserves some kind of award <3

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

The way you describe the citizen role, I legit thought it was stump.
    That rolecard was changed because Slaol was asking why come roles could vote and others couldn't. So it says only vote as in no night action.

It doesn't say "you can't talk" but I can see where the confusion came in which is funny

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

I did ask the host before the game started
    I don't remember this >.>

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

??
    There's the answer lol. It was no

¯\_(ツ)_/¯