RMcD: 2-S2-1-3476710
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

RMcD: 2-S2-1-3476710

Account Name: RMcD
    Account ID: 2-S2-1-3476710
    Your Realm: Europe?
    Approximate Points: I have no idea lol, I can't remember that long ago. I remember I had a bunch of models and hats I could have.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...3133#post73133

This is the latest replay I have I believe, I didn't realise points were stored client side. If you could have a wee look and see if there was something more recent that'd be cool.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: RMcD: 2-S2-1-3476710

Do you know what the last Model/Hat you were able to use was? :P I played on Eu back in the day..and of our current staff only maybe SuperJack was around at that point, though unlikely.

I don't believe I ever ran into you myself or remembered you.]

[mod] SuperJack doesn't really remember anything from then as well[/mod]
    Last edited by fred; November 27th, 2015 at 06:55 PM.

5. ISO #5

I actually played on America so apologies if that's confused anything. I did not realise that at the time of save posting.

Is there a list of unlocks that were around at the time to jog my memory? I'm pretty sure I could choose how I died but I feel like everyone could.

Just from that post you can see it was replay 367, plus however many more I played before I quit.

Right now I have about 2800 points on 160 plays and before I do not remember roulette having a bet limit.
    Last edited by RMcD94; November 30th, 2015 at 02:44 AM.

6. ISO #6

Off the top of my head you get to choose executions and use colored text at 5000
    At 10000 you get to Blacklist roles at the beginning of the game
    At 20000 you get to prefer roles at the beginning of the game

Those are the major changes.
    As for hats and models its been a crazy long time sense I unlocked anything but I think the Bamboo hat and the Soldier models are around 5k
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

7. ISO #7

Update-
    I came up with a way to tear apart the replay file and get the information needed. Just hang on and we should be able to get your info verified
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

8. ISO #8

Ok, Well the good news is I can now pull the info from any old replay. The bad news is that report you referenced has a totally broken link and is not a replay.

So if you can find any replay at all of you from back in the day we can move forward with this.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by RMcD94 View Post
    Haha, that's a shame. The only replays I will have from ages ago will be on this site I'm afraid. You said that the replay on that link doesn't work?

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/profil...ditattachments

Here are some of my other attachments.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...D-1-S2-2122032

This thread is a couple of games earlier than the one I linked before.
    The replay you linked is no longer working, we can't open it to see your points.

You have anything else?
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Another bump. As I said these are 100% replays since they were used for the purpose of reporting and were all looked through and vetted.

Since my attachments have replays numbered from (<2012)

83, 263, 269, 277, 336, 367 and all of those replays were watched and vetted, none of them were shouted at my for being point hacking and I can remember choosing my execution, and we can just assume that my very last game was my report I think that should verify that I played and got to 5k at least.

Also, on NA my replays just hit 368, and I have 6k+ points. So 5k+ lost.

Here is my NA ID if you're not allowed to switch points between servers: 1-S2-1-2951151. I play on NA and EU now but since these replays are on NA I guess it makes sense to restore to them.

I do not know why the attachment links don't work on the old files. They're still taking up space on the server according to my user profile:

https://i.imgur.com/rc2YxeR.png

https://i.imgur.com/FrRHbf5.png

Though I think we can safely assume this isn't a 4 year in the making plan to get 5k extra points

14. ISO #14

Ay, also in relation to this:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post545500

Since you're dumping EU can I get my EU points and achievements transferred to NA as well as my previous restored points.

Thanks

Attached is my last EU game (the game itself is irrelevant and just pure shit absolutely terrible save): 2562 Points, 46 Victiories, 91 Games Played. (Plus the point update from finishing the game)

Achievements: Forever Alone, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Hoist by His Own Molotov, Half Town, Half Neutral

Roles I haven't won as (-alist):

Spy, Bodyguard, Mayor, Detective, Marshall, Crier
    Mafioso, Consigliere, Framer, Janitor, Blackmailer, Disguiser, Kidnapper, Agent
    Jester, Arsonist, Amnesiac, Cultist, Witch Doctor, Auditor
    Enforcer, Dragon Head, Liason, Administrator, Forger, Incense Master, Silencer, Informant, Interrogator, Vanguard

Compare this to my America (-alist):
    Citizen, Mason
    Mafioso, Consort, Consigliere, Janitor, Blackmailer
    Witch, Arsonist, Cultist, Judge
    Enforcer, Administrator, Forger, Incense Master, Silencer

So Citizen, Mason, Consort, Witch, and Judge need removed from my America -alist

And Forever Alone achievement unlocked
    Attached Files Attached Files

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

battlenet://starcraft/profile/1/8105351281876402176

If this is the same guy (or someone impersonating him), he's set up a macro to auto kick and altered a lobby host game to prevent people from publicly joining the game. We've had to create private games and invite people.

I've reported this account to blizzard. Just thought I'd give you a heads up too.

17. ISO #17

That's not me if any of you would just right click on my profile and look you would see that I actually own the game unlike the point hacker. You guys must be new to SC2 Mafia if you haven't seen the bots faking people's names.

Also my profile picture is the one for beating WoL which is impossible to get without owning the game and protip: hackers who get their accounts banned don't buy the game they just use the free to play game.
    Last edited by RMcD94; January 2nd, 2016 at 05:10 AM.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by RMcD94 View Post
    Ay, also in relation to this:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post545500

Since you're dumping EU can I get my EU points and achievements transferred to NA as well as my previous restored points.

Thanks

Attached is my last EU game (the game itself is irrelevant and just pure shit absolutely terrible save): 2562 Points, 46 Victiories, 91 Games Played. (Plus the point update from finishing the game)

Achievements: Forever Alone, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Hoist by His Own Molotov, Half Town, Half Neutral

Roles I haven't won as (-alist):

Spy, Bodyguard, Mayor, Detective, Marshall, Crier
    Mafioso, Consigliere, Framer, Janitor, Blackmailer, Disguiser, Kidnapper, Agent
    Jester, Arsonist, Amnesiac, Cultist, Witch Doctor, Auditor
    Enforcer, Dragon Head, Liason, Administrator, Forger, Incense Master, Silencer, Informant, Interrogator, Vanguard

Compare this to my America (-alist):
    Citizen, Mason
    Mafioso, Consort, Consigliere, Janitor, Blackmailer
    Witch, Arsonist, Cultist, Judge
    Enforcer, Administrator, Forger, Incense Master, Silencer

So Citizen, Mason, Consort, Witch, and Judge need removed from my America -alist

And Forever Alone achievement unlocked
    We can't restore wins for roles.

As far as achievements, we are not doing achievement restores right now because of how long it takes for us to figure out which achievements are what in the old replays.

That said, Ill review this replay and see what we can do for you.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21