Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: FM VI Signups

1. ISO #301

Re: FM VI Signups

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post
    FMV < 5.

Not 3.

I was never in FMI either.

And Honestly, In FMIII, what did I do wrong? I claimed cit day 1, that was wrong sure, but it was my first FM. But I did some detective work. I caught Inca_Killa. I was never given anything, so I really could not have done anything differently....
    you should learn when to stop talking

2. ISO #302

Quote Originally Posted by Celt View Post
    Is going full retard all you do?
    Ganondorf was talking to me, and talked about when I was Citizen being last one standing. I never mentioned FMIII, so therefore I was confused why he mentioned it. Now that I read over it, he was just talking about it in general, so that's why I added that last bit. How does that make me a retard. I'm really not stupid, I'd like it if you didn't treat me as such and see it from my point of view. I'm really tired of being vilified in this thread. -.-
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalier View Post
    you should learn when to stop talking
    I have a strong opinion. Deal with it.
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

4. ISO #304

you really don't get it, do you
    opinions are opinions
    other people have opinions which they hold as tightly as you hold yours, ergo you will not easily change their minds
    you are only making yourself look worse (regardless if you are right or wrong in this matter) and causing pointless drama
    this is why the mods told you to shut the fuck up

5. ISO #305
    Celt

D'ya know who else had a strong opinion? Osama Bin Laden. The US goverrnment didn't deal with it.

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalier View Post
    you really don't get it, do you
    opinions are opinions
    other people have opinions which they hold as tightly as you hold yours, ergo you will not easily change their minds
    you are only making yourself look worse (regardless if you are right or wrong in this matter) and causing pointless drama
    this is why the mods told you to shut the fuck up
    No Oops told me to shut the fuck up because he's Oops. If some other mod did, then I would have.

It's Ganondorf, we're buddies, no drama involved :P

7. ISO #307

Quote Originally Posted by Celt View Post
    D'ya know who else had a strong opinion? Osama Bin Laden. The US goverrnment didn't deal with it.
    This made me lol

8. ISO #308

Okay, final names list updated. Let me know if you're not on there and you want to be on there. Kromos is allowed to play for now, but I didn't include Mopin.

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    So you take Mr double account on the list but not me? zzzz you can look me up on eu right now. I am no fake account.
    Oh, I didn't see you sign up. Must have overlooked something.

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

12. ISO #312

No Oops told me to shut the fuck up because he's Oops. If some other mod did, then I would have.

It's Ganondorf, we're buddies, no drama involved :P
    Yeah, it was a sarcastic comment. I don't know why, but apparently I thought he was talking about FM III so it didn't really make much sense  Why are you all hatin' anyway? Love each other like thyself 
    AKA Othnia (Battle.net ID): formerly in FMs II-XII.