1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 162: Mystery Box 2.0

-vote ika

Policy lynch day 1. This is happening.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    It's so nice and active, and amazing. <3 everyone.
    Get on board to vote ika or you're next.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Interesting.
    Don't fight it. This is happening.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

By the end of the day the train on ika will most likely have faded away into something else unless he says/does something stupid.
    He won't say anything. At all. Maybe he'll say "why am I voted im not readin"

He is going to learn that that's unacceptable. Join the movement or get run over by it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    He won't say anything. At all. Maybe he'll say "why am I voted im not readin"

He is going to learn that that's unacceptable. Join the movement or get run over by it.
    Nah, I'm good.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

2 more votes go go go go

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Hi ika. Rest in peace.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    Well seeing how i nearly decided to kill myself yesterday, i think thats fair
    Whoa whoa, no.

I'm not letting one of my bro's take their lives. If you need one to talk to, I'm available to be PM'd.
    I'm serious.

AND NOW

WE SHALL

VOTE THE FUCK

OUT OF THE NUMBERTWO

BECAUSE I AM THE NUMBERONE

Also because we're born rivals by nation or some shit like that.

-vote Numbertwo

21. ISO #21

Setup speculation :

Godfather is immune to kills and can be sent to kill. Should this fucker exist, then it's likely of a three-mafia team.
    Consort roleblocks players, altho they're informed about it.
    Actress flips as the role they last visited. DETECTIVES SHOULD SEE AHEAD OF THIS SCENARIO
    Tailors, remember the last clusterfuck of a double mafia with tailors? Holy shit.
    Consig investigates for their exact role, except Godfather shows as Citizen. This implies GF can be part of a 2-2.
    Janitor has fucking infinite charges. Omg.
    Framer can frame as any role OR alignment, keep that in mind.

Masons and Cult are very similar, should one exist then the other might exist as a counterpart.
    Arsonists has douses that does not give feedback!!!
    Electromaniac doesn't give feedback either!!!
    Witches do not give feedback!!!

Jesters are a safe lynch, if we have a secondary lynch as one who will not vote.
    They win the game, but since it kills a random player who didn't vote for Jester, the game doesn't end.
    Executioners kill a random player who did not vote for the target when lynching the target.

Either there's a three mafia team with a neutral, or there's a double mafia with two members with a neutral, or there's a mafia with two members and there's a few neutrals.
    If there's a Mason, then there's a Cult, which in that scenario no additional neutrals should exist.

I'm off. /lurk

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Whoa whoa, no.

I'm not letting one of my bro's take their lives. If you need one to talk to, I'm available to be PM'd.
    I'm serious.
    Still got skpye? I'm there if you would like to talk. Right now I should be fine but I will save it for another day.

I will porb make a thread some time later about my issues when I can come around to it

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    Didnt the last game have no kills aviable or something really dumb yet funny?
    I was the tailir together with a tailor, versus a team of two tailors and town. I said "fuck it" and asked my team mate to give me Cult suit, while I cult suit him. The opponent also planned to spread cult fear.

So I single handedly ruined the flow of the game by scaring literally everyone.
    It's hard to be a lone scum, since the chance to win is soooo low.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

what id POD jsut took all the flisp you guys made and threw it in here for lolz?

pedit: depends there was a game offsite where they had LoZ: OoO where sahra was considered a godmother (immune ot investigations) and a recent persona 4 game jsut finish were Izanami was a godmother who also got powered based on how many ppl were fogged by Ameno-sagiri

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by slendermenz View Post
    lol lynching d1 is too fun. you have a 30% chance of getting the mafia
    The entire setup is random. How do you know it's a 30% chance?

Scumslip or simple noob mistake?

Also, don't edit posts. That's like, against the rules. If you messed up then fix it in a new post.

Besides, votes go like this...

[.vote]Name[/vote]

But with no .
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I think we should value stupid thoughts, say, mafia can't night kill and we should No Lynch everyday until we have all the clues we can get
    What is with you and no lynching? That is such a stupid idea. We are not no lynching.

That being said ika has already made more posts in a few hours here than he made all of camp mafia. Keep it up ika. If you don't, I WILL follow up with a policy lynch.

-unvote

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

41. ISO #41

-vote RLVG

We are not no lynching.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

Quote Originally Posted by slendermenz View Post
    -Vote ika
    #36 has an EDIT!!!
    Since he's new, forgive him on that this first offense.

The entire setup is random. How do you know it's a 30% chance?

Scumslip or simple noob mistake?
    Possibly. Nice catch.

What is with you and no lynching? That is such a stupid idea. We are not no lynching.

That being said ika has already made more posts in a few hours here than he made all of camp mafia. Keep it up ika. If you don't, I WILL follow up with a policy lynch.

-unvote
    OH I'M SORRY THAT NO LYNCH IS A STUPID IDEA
    NEH-NEH *cries*

Seriously though. We can avoid lynching a valuable PR, we can avoid pressuring a PR to out themselves in benefit of the scum.
    If there's no ability to kill, why can't we talk and then gather clues until like Day 7-10 to know everything about everyone?

It's not like we're in any danger if there's a lack of kill ability. Give or take that it's like our previous setup or not.

-vote RLVG

We are not no lynching.
    OMGUS. B.

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

What is the meaning of this?

Seriously its just day one.
    Want my claim? FINE! IM THE SHERIFF

I have no actions yet since this is day one. But no, you just had to randomly pressure and hunt for power roles!

This is incredibly annoying. You wankers

-unvote
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

50. ISO #50

RLVG

I'm not playing a game for 7-10 days not lynching. That's stupid and boring.

We get a lot of info off of a lynch, even a mislynch. We're not no lynching.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯