S-FM 161: Mystery Box 2.0 - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM 162: Mystery Box 2.0

You all are fools. I try to help improve the culture of the site and this is how you repay me??
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    You all are fools. I try to help improve the culture of the site and this is how you repay me??
    How are you improving the culture now? Cus i have seen very little of improvent to this site in a long wile...

I mena after all the old veteran players left i feel like the site hasnt had its gleam for a while

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    How are you improving the culture now? Cus i have seen very little of improvent to this site in a long wile...

I mena after all the old veteran players left i feel like the site hasnt had its gleam for a while
    Improvement doesn't happen overnight, genious.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    And it's all thanks to the Legendary Majonaise Masons of Light™.
    You're not a mason. This much is obvious.

Let's just start over shall we? I was obviously pushing policy lynches and that's not happening apparently

-unvote

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    It totally looked like a policy lynch at the start and totally not a random lynch towards the mason claimer.
    /S
    YOU'RE NOT A MASON

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. ISO #113

No lynch sounds lovely.

-vote skip

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Is this actually going to happen?
    People are happy with the toxic status quo.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    -vote Toadette

Im not going to miss out on this jester train.

Sorry but it looks like there is going to be a new sheriff in town.
    There can only be one sheriff, and we all know our 'Mason Claimer' would benefit that role.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

Mikecall was killed by the Mafia. His role is Sheriff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall
    Your Sheriff Has Fallen
    But dont worry town, this is a lovely will considering all your lovely townies how much this is a very important piece of evidence that you must consider.

My Night Actions
    TheDarkestLight:

Day 1: Seems we got very fortunate with that lynch, but i am very unsure if this was just luck, or would we have some other roles that could really change the game in general.
    Knowing that 2 of our players have claimed town roles, I wonder if there will be a continous change in the way of what others would of claimed.

But From Day 1 Suspicions, Here is a list from top being suspicious to bottom being not suspicious

Ika: Cant avoid seeing him being town, but could be a potential killer, even if he plays a dangerous wifom tactic
    Orpz: Hasnt been very cooperative to helping town, just sheeping a vote with using no explanations to counter it, dont see him as a powerful TPR.
    TheDarkestLight: Just unknowing, but i cant help to notice how he doesnt exactly show being a TPR, possible citizen, but since day 1, could change
    Superjack: The town claim of his seems a bit shady, i wouldnt trust unless he proves to have some solid evidence.
    NumberTwo: Dont see him as a mafia for the moment, but potentially knew toadette was straight off being jester from this, i just find that to be suspicious on its own.
    RLVG: Pretty much the strongest town lead so far, has the chance of being other alignments, but for the moment, he didnt show any suspicion at all.

Unknown:
    Stealthbilbo: Not yet discussed anything so I don't know what type of playstyle he would try and attempt.

Overall, here is a day 1 overview on who I think, but you know, if i continue to survive, this last will will get more populated with my predictions.
    4 votes to hammer.

Day end in 48 hours from now

31. ISO #131

Targetting ika in the day chat is just low hanging fruit and the fact that he's still alive confirms we don't have a vigilante.

I personally would like to aggressively target Superjack for shitposting worse than me on Day 1. Also because he's here and can post.

-vote Superjack
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

32. ISO #132

I'm also going to go get chipotle before returning to my office space so feel free to construct a carefully thought out argument for me to rip into like a rabid dog

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Targetting ika in the day chat is just low hanging fruit and the fact that he's still alive confirms we don't have a vigilante.

I personally would like to aggressively target Superjack for shitposting worse than me on Day 1. Also because he's here and can post.

-vote Superjack

Targetting ika in the day chat is just low hanging fruit yet the correct move unless we wish him to be useless this game and the fact that he's still alive confirms we don't have a vigilante who is stupid enough to waste a kill.

I personally would like to aggressively target Orpz for shitposting worse than me on Day 1. Also because he's here and can post.

-vote Orpz
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

I'm getting the feeling that there is a chance we have a lot of Godfathers, or framers.
    Are you a Godfather or framer?

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I'm also going to go get a cup ot tea before returning to my personal space so feel free to construct a carefully thought out argument for me to rip into like a rabid dog
    Admirable, but mistaken

45. ISO #145

I'm reading Mikecall's last will again and it diddles me that he chose to check TDL when he had me and Ika listed as scummier.

46. ISO #146

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    -vote Rlvg
    Why did you not convert me last night?
    RLVG more than likely isn't a Mason. But I think he's Town.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

Orpz, do you think it's safe to assume there are three Mafia after Slendermanz slip?
    I think there were three to begin with, yeah. But mostly because there was only one night kill (implies one Mafia faction) and any less members would make the faction obsolete.

I havent ruled out 2 Mafia members + Cult since we had a Mason claim, though.

50. ISO #150