[Canceled] S-FM: Election Day - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 155: Election Day

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Everyone. We are voting for the Democrat nigger tonight.
    As I've already told you, I'm voting for Reagan tonight.

Speaking of voting, WE HAVE ONLY 24 HOUR DAYS. Let's get a train building.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    As I've already told you, I'm voting for Reagan tonight.

Speaking of voting, WE HAVE ONLY 24 HOUR DAYS. Let's get a train building.
    -vote MattZed

Actively going against a strategy that is intended to remove the power of the Cult faction and any Neutrals.

This should be far and away enough to be lynched.

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

-vote MattZed

Actively going against a strategy that is intended to remove the power of the Cult faction and any Neutrals.

This should be far and away enough to be lynched.
    Oh, right, because this is the one true optimal plan. If we all unify our votes around one candidate and that candidate is the Illuminati candidate, we are quite probably screwed from not being able to vote against it after we realize our mistake. Oh no, you've possibly defeated one of the neutrals. Well done. I, however, do not consider John B. Anderson the greater of the two threats.

In your first post you talk about how we should lynch today, and it takes you all the way until now, after more than one prod from me, and you finally vote me? You're better than that, Slaol. Try harder.

6. ISO #106

MattZed might be an Illuminati or a Far-Leaning trying to act bold and pretend my strategy isn't good to let him play towards his own aims. If he is Illuminati then I think we need to take it as that being his assigned candidate and obviously vote against him.

7. ISO #107

Oh, right, because this is the one true optimal plan. If we all unify our votes around one candidate and that candidate is the Illuminati candidate, we are quite probably screwed from not being able to vote against it after we realize our mistake. Oh no, you've possibly defeated one of the neutrals. Well done. I, however, do not consider John B. Anderson the greater of the two threats.

In your first post you talk about how we should lynch today, and it takes you all the way until now, after more than one prod from me, and you finally vote me? You're better than that, Slaol. Try harder.
    My plan included balancing votes. While you posted this I posted explaining that you were going to try to pretend like my plan had a glaring error. It does not.

8. ISO #108

Yeah, Slaol. Do you even lift bro?
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

9. ISO #109

MattZed might be an Illuminati or a Far-Leaning trying to act bold and pretend my strategy isn't good to let him play towards his own aims. If he is Illuminati then I think we need to take it as that being his assigned candidate and obviously vote against him.
    Your strategy is as basic and shit and going into a normal mafia game and saying "we're going to lynch everyone on the list from top to bottom. Anyone who is not okay with this plan is clearly scum protecting their partners." It has a terrible success rate and it gives you nothing to read from. I'm here proclaiming my support for the one true President, Ronald Wilson Reagan, and let that stand for all of you as my voting record for when we need to do some vote analysis and scum hunting. On the other hand, you're trying to start a platform that scum can sheep into and leave us possibly screwed if it's the wrong platform.

This is goddamned America. Vote for yourselves, everyone, and vote wisely.

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

This is goddamned America. Vote for yourselves, everyone, and vote wisely.
    There aren't Jesters in this game and to not control the mechanics is a clearly poor strategy.

Not only do we have Political Scientists, but making a vote demand of people forces the Illuminati to be vulnerable to Spys as early as tonight. Your play breaks down our investigation and is atrocious.

12. ISO #112

There aren't Jesters in this game and to not control the mechanics is a clearly poor strategy.

Not only do we have Political Scientists, but making a vote demand of people forces the Illuminati to be vulnerable to Spys as early as tonight. Your play breaks down our investigation and is atrocious.
    Do you actually not see how this is analogous to the situation of determining a lynch order on D1 of a regular game? Baby, I'm aware that you're capable of sucking your own cock, but that doesn't mean you have to do it every day. Your plan is cute, but it's naive.

13. ISO #113

Do you actually not see how this is analogous to the situation of determining a lynch order on D1 of a regular game? Baby, I'm aware that you're capable of sucking your own cock, but that doesn't mean you have to do it every day. Your plan is cute, but it's naive.
    IF you could suck your own dick, you wouldn't do it everyday? WHAT?!!?
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

14. ISO #114

Mechanics can be manipulated. I am doing that.

Your idea is that the Illuminati is a worse threat than Cult. So your plan is to go with a plan that counteracts neither.

This is poor logic that needs notice.

15. ISO #115

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    IF you could suck your own dick, you wouldn't do it everyday? WHAT?!!?
    You know, when I was younger, (say, a few months younger) I used to think that if I could suck my own dick, I would do it, and then do it all the time. Then someone pointed out to me that it's not so much of an experience of getting your dick sucked as it is of sucking a dick.

The fantasy just hasn't been the same for me since that moment.

16. ISO #116

Mechanics can be manipulated. I am doing that.

Your idea is that the Illuminati is a worse threat than Cult. So your plan is to go with a plan that counteracts neither.

This is poor logic that needs notice.
    Any town who votes for John B. Anderson is a downright fool. My plan does more than enough to put John B. Anderson in 2nd/3rd place.

We ain't needa fight about this, boo. You want today to be Carter day, but my heart has been won over by Reagan. We may not see eye to eye right now, but we both care about this election and we can work together to get things done.

You said yourself that you want to lynch lurkers to encourage activity. I've got a nice train on Hypersniper just ready to build. Join me.

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

In the even that someone doesn't clearly present their anus for raping. Which you have.
    Boo, I know you like people who bend over and do whatever you like, but you know I ain't about that and that I make my own mind up about things.

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

I came back on the screen and back on the game, I've got stuff to do so I'll join the train too,
    MattZed is a scum I can't deny, let's kill the bugger because no one will cry. Right now there's nothing solid but MattZed is try harding to defend himself from 2 fucking votes like his lyf worths like 4 of ours, quite illuminati like,
    -vote MattZed
    I'd say lynch that bugger, #Zekky join me on this and don't fuck this up, our jewlliance must live one, also Cryptonic please say something day one so you won't be replaced, we still have the slim chance of you being french-canadian, that's all.
    I've brought nothing to this conversation and I'm not sorry at all, peace and I'm out.

22. ISO #122

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching MattZed Day 1.
    Classic.

-vote MattZed

It feels like old times.
    Also wow Fussbringer, you're quick to join trains you like, after no one voted on Hypersniper you immediately voted Mattzed. No, I won't fucking join you, Stealth and Slalom.
    -vote hipersniper
    You're acting quite defensive when it comes to ScUMMYPERSNIPER

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

Quote Originally Posted by sekov View Post
    I came back on the screen and back on the game, I've got stuff to do so I'll join the train too,
    MattZed is a scum I can't deny, let's kill the bugger because no one will cry. Right now there's nothing solid but MattZed is try harding to defend himself from 2 fucking votes like his lyf worths like 4 of ours, quite illuminati like,
    -vote MattZed
    I'd say lynch that bugger, #Zekky join me on this and don't fuck this up, our jewlliance must live one, also Cryptonic please say something day one so you won't be replaced, we still have the slim chance of you being french-canadian, that's all.
    I've brought nothing to this conversation and I'm not sorry at all, peace and I'm out.
    I wont follow you without any reason, darky. But as they said we need to lynch someone today...
    Made in China

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom2802 View Post
    There are 3 votes on MattZed btw. And why are you allegedly still voting for me? (Vote Count List)
    And 3 on Hypernuper dogg, switch on our side dowg and vote for sniper, we need to defeat the british association of illumination scums™. There's a reason they're not voting for dungsnooper, because they know he's evil and Mattzed found him, lurkers are evil, snoop hyperdog is evil, just vote for him
    -vote hypersniper
    and this time for real.

31. ISO #131

[QUOTE=sekov;510955]And 3 on Hypernuper dogg, switch on our side dowg and vote for sniper, we need to defeat the british association of illumination scums™. There's a reason they're not voting for dungsnooper, because they know he's evil and Mattzed found him, lurkers are evil, snoop hyperdog is evil, just vote for him
    -vote hypersniper

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

And 3 on Hypernuper dogg, switch on our side dowg and vote for sniper, we need to defeat the british association of illumination scums™. There's a reason they're not voting for dungsnooper, because they know he's evil and Mattzed found him, lurkers are evil, snoop hyperdog is evil, just vote for him
    -vote hypersniper
    and this time for real.
    Well, he is a fucking lurker... I think it's probably the best idea to lynch him, for now.
    -vote Hypersniper
    Made in China

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

I dont lynch him because he's british btw. , Don't worry SuperJack xD
    Yeah you do xD. We need to break the birdish alliance first, then we can focus on 'muricans. Don't worry about them now, they're busy invading other countries, oh snap shots fired, well they're used to it anyway. I should stop../.....

36. ISO #136

Yeah you do xD. We need to break the birdish alliance first, then we can focus on 'muricans. Don't worry about them now, they're busy invading other countries, oh snap shots fired, well they're used to it anyway. I should stop../.....
    But SuperJack said that they want to form an alliance with us, against the 'muricans. (Europeans vs 'MURICA)
    Made in China

37. ISO #137

But SuperJack said that they want to form an alliance with us, against the 'muricans. (Europeans vs 'MURICA)
    1. NumberTwo (swedish)
    2. Orpz ('murican)
    3. RLVG(norwegian)
    4. Firebringer('murican)
    5. Stealthbomber16 (???) kinda neutral
    6. Slalom ('murican)
    7. Hypersniper (british)
    8. yzb25 (???) kinda neutral
    9. Mattzed (canadian? possibly?)
    10. Sekov (???) kinda neutral
    11. Superjack (british)
    12. Zekrom2802 (french)
    13. Cryptonic (canadian)

I don't know what to say man..if the canadians and the neutrals join the 'muricans we will get fucked sideways...

38. ISO #138

1. NumberTwo (swedish)
    2. Orpz ('murican)
    3. RLVG(norwegian)
    4. Firebringer('murican)
    6. Slalom ('murican)
    7. Hypersniper (british)
    11. Superjack (british)
    12. Zekrom2802 (french)
    13. Cryptonic (canadian)

I don't know what to say man..if the canadians and the neutrals join the 'muricans we will get fucked sideways...
    You are such a douchebag, still refusing to reveal your country. But that means that you are on our side, aren't you? I really hope that the canadians don't join the 'muricans.
    Made in China

39. ISO #139

You are such a douchebag, still refusing to reveal your country. But that means that you are on our side, aren't you? I really hope that the canadians don't join the 'muricans.
    Sure, I'll join La Résistance française, let's just hope Numberthree and RGLV will join us, but I still don't know about Snooper and Jack. Fine, let's get back to MattZed,
    -vote MattZed
    , we still don't know on which side he is at the moment, either he's with us or against us.

40. ISO #140

1. NumberTwo (swedish)
    2. Orpz ('murican)
    3. RLVG(norwegian)
    4. Firebringer('murican)
    6. Slalom ('murican)
    7. Hypersniper (british)
    11. Superjack (british)
    12. Zekrom2802 (french)
    13. Cryptonic (canadian)

I'm 'murican.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

41. ISO #141

Sure, I'll join La Résistance française, let's just hope Numberthree and RGLV will join us, but I still don't know about Snooper and Jack. Fine, let's get back to MattZed,
    -vote MattZed
    , we still don't know on which side he is at the moment, either he's with us or against us.
    Nah, MattZed is probably just pissed that he is going to be lynched D1 again xD

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I'm 'murican.
    Damn, one enemy more.
    Made in China

42. ISO #142

1. NumberTwo (swedish)
    2. Orpz ('murican)
    3. RLVG(norwegian)
    4. Firebringer('murican)
    5.Stealthbomber16 ('murican)
    6. Slalom ('murican)
    7. Hypersniper (british)
    11. Superjack (british)
    12. Zekrom2802 (french)
    13. Cryptonic (canadian)

Shit, the numbers don't look good now...

43. ISO #143

1. NumberTwo (swedish)
    2. Orpz ('murican)
    3. RLVG(norwegian)
    4. Firebringer('murican)
    6. Slalom ('murican)
    7. Hypersniper (british)
    11. Superjack (british)
    12. Zekrom2802 (french)
    13. Cryptonic (canadian)

'MURICANS. 'MURICANS EVERYWHERE.
    Made in China

44. ISO #144

'MURICANS. 'MURICANS EVERYWHERE.
    Let's see what Mattzed has to say about himself, okay? Numbertwo voted for hyper, which means he might betray our European Union which would be really bad, our numbers could fall behind and the 'muricans could control the votes...Matt is either canadian or 'murican I presume, either way it's a good lynch, unless he claims he's from Quebec which would make him a neutral french/ canadian.

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I work for the side of justice.

I may make a good lawyer.
    Objection! As a lawyer you sometimes have to overlook your own morality code if your defendant admits to you that he has done the crime but you still have to defend him, no matter the consequences. Your perverted justice is being corrupted!
    Also why did you vote MattZed so fast and not hypersniper? You claim that the sheep is real when he almost got a train on him, but you don't claim the others? Fuck man, the british are making an alliance with the muricans.....fuck we need to lynch hypernsiper
    -vote hypersniper
    , fucking hell mate, Hypersnoopy, what would the Queen say about you?
    Meh,

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

1. NumberTwo (swedish)
    2. Orpz ('murican)
    3. RLVG(norwegian)
    4. Firebringer('murican)
    6. Slalom ('murican)
    7. Hypersniper (british)
    10. Sekov (Colombia)
    11. Superjack (british)
    12. Zekrom2802 (french)
    13. Cryptonic (canadian)

Fixed.

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150