FM XXV - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 101 to 137 of 137

Thread: FM XXV

  1. #101

  2. #102

  3. #103

  4. #104

  5. #105

    Re: FM XXV

    Will death descriptions include the victim and the killer's roles and/or alliance/houses?

    e.g.

    Player A died
    vs.
    Player A was killed
    vs.
    Player A was killed by (Jailor/Vigilante/Factional Kill/Arson/etc.)
    vs.
    Player A was killed by House A
    vs.
    Player A was killed by House A (Jailor/Vigilante/Factional Kill/Arson/etc.)

    Player A was Role A
    vs.
    Player A was House A
    vs.
    Player A was Role A, House A

  6. #106

    Re: FM XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Will death descriptions include the victim and the killer's roles and/or alliance/houses?

    e.g.

    Player A died
    vs.
    Player A was killed
    vs.
    Player A was killed by (Jailor/Vigilante/Factional Kill/Arson/etc.)
    vs.
    Player A was killed by House A
    vs.
    Player A was killed by House A (Jailor/Vigilante/Factional Kill/Arson/etc.)

    Player A was Role A
    vs.
    Player A was House A
    vs.
    Player A was Role A, House A
    #3 to both

  7. #107

  8. #108

  9. #109

  10. #110

  11. #111

    Re: FM XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    The most exciting reveal is The Prince's Tale in the last book
    last book boring



    one movie based off a book that was better than a book? deathly hallows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  12. #112

    Re: FM XXV

    House Lannister
    Hear Me Roar!
    • One random member of House Lannister will be immune to detection and attacks.
    • House Lannister shares a night chat.
    • House Lannister has a factional night kill.

    Win condition: Eliminate House Targaryen, House Stark, and House Baratheon and have at least one House member alive at the end.

    Possible Lannister roles: Agent, Analyst, Alchemist, Archivist, Assassin, Beguiler, Charlatan, Disguiser, Herald, Informant, Janitor, Jailer, Maester, Mortician, Spy, Strategist, Tailor, Warg, Lawyer, Wagon Driver, Whore.


    any rolecards people wanna see?

  13. #113

  14. #114

    Re: FM XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    They will be, yes
    Bring your A-game.

    Call out the old-schoolers.

    I've been looking at a few of Firebringer's ongoing games at a different site (I hate that unnamed site), and there are a few people I want to invite to this game. They show depth but most of the games are very reactionary and ultra low post. E.g. ~13 player game 7 pages D1 with a few lurkers every game.

    I followed the all-star game recently but those sites seemed random (mostly niche) and not very conducive to a larger game.

    Yayap- come back for this one and bring a few plox. This is a setup worth the effort.

    **edit** @ Yayap - if you want to compete at the next all-star, this is a possible ticket in.
    Last edited by Frog; September 10th, 2015 at 05:49 PM.

  15. #115

    Re: FM XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Warg.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Bring your A-game.

    Call out the old-schoolers.

    I've been looking at a few of Firebringer's ongoing games at a different site (I hate that unnamed site), and there are a few people I want to invite to this game. They show depth but most of the games are very reactionary and ultra low post. E.g. ~13 player game 7 pages D1 with a few lurkers every game.

    I followed the all-star game recently but those sites seemed random (mostly niche) and not very conducive to a larger game.

    Yayap- come back for this one and bring a few plox. This is a setup worth the effort.

    **edit** @ Yayap - if you want to compete at the next all-star, this is a possible ticket in.
    If enough people sign, I will use a larger version of the setup.

  16. #116

    Re: FM XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Bring your A-game.

    Call out the old-schoolers.

    I've been looking at a few of Firebringer's ongoing games at a different site (I hate that unnamed site), and there are a few people I want to invite to this game. They show depth but most of the games are very reactionary and ultra low post. E.g. ~13 player game 7 pages D1 with a few lurkers every game.

    I followed the all-star game recently but those sites seemed random (mostly niche) and not very conducive to a larger game.

    Yayap- come back for this one and bring a few plox. This is a setup worth the effort.

    **edit** @ Yayap - if you want to compete at the next all-star, this is a possible ticket in.
    Resident shitposter reporting for duty!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

  17. #117

    Re: FM XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Resident shitposter reporting for duty!
    Show what this site has to offer man!

    I've thought about 9 key strategies depending on roles/alliances/power.

    I think this game is easy enough to strategize at setup, but complicated enough to maintain effort. Especially D4-5 onwards, if I'm not mistaken.

    Without revealing too much publicly, this is an epic FM that deserves more than 30 players. I could see this being a 40 player game given our base and off-site reach.

    I wouldn't push to 50, as it would change the game almost entirely.

  18. #118

    Re: FM XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Show what this site has to offer man!

    I've thought about 9 key strategies depending on roles/alliances/power.

    I think this game is easy enough to strategize at setup, but complicated enough to maintain effort. Especially D4-5 onwards, if I'm not mistaken.

    Without revealing too much publicly, this is an epic FM that deserves more than 30 players. I could see this being a 40 player game given our base and off-site reach.

    I wouldn't push to 50, as it would change the game almost entirely.
    Are you cohosting? Why was I not invited to host?

    I may or may not have some clever plans prepared.

    Also, if I forgot,
    /presign
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

  19. #119

    Re: FM XXV

    Orpz is clearly the host. Who else knows that R(3,3) is 6 and that you thus need at least 6 teams to avoid a situation where there's a trio where everyone either hates or likes each other?

    Host is a mathematically-minded person who had the good sense to color-code the teams and make it so that your allies are the people next to you on the color wheel. The wheel is even divided into the "scum" pole with Red and the factions who have night kills and can't win with town vs. the "town-neut" pole around Green without night kills. It makes me feel warm inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

  20. #120

  21. #121

    Re: FM XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Nah man. I'm competing for this one, depending on timing of FM start.

    Main host should probably declare to the uninformed, as 1/3-1/2 of the players have an informed judgement for who host is.
    Simple solution -- just have one of the FM players be assigned the "host" role. Deathworlds has previous S-FM experience with this mechanic and can attest to how well it works in practice.

  22. #122

    Re: FM XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Simple solution -- just have one of the FM players be assigned the "host" role. Deathworlds has previous S-FM experience with this mechanic and can attest to how well it works in practice.
    Ugh don't remind me. The meme finally died down.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  23. #123

  24. #124

  25. #125

    Re: FM XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Show what this site has to offer man!

    I've thought about 9 key strategies depending on roles/alliances/power.

    I think this game is easy enough to strategize at setup, but complicated enough to maintain effort. Especially D4-5 onwards, if I'm not mistaken.

    Without revealing too much publicly, this is an epic FM that deserves more than 30 players. I could see this being a 40 player game given our base and off-site reach.

    I wouldn't push to 50, as it would change the game almost entirely.
    Game has 34 slots. I wouldn't go any hire than 40. I'd want at least 5% replacements, so I'd need at least 44 signs lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Orpz is clearly the host. Who else knows that R(3,3) is 6 and that you thus need at least 6 teams to avoid a situation where there's a trio where everyone either hates or likes each other?

    Host is a mathematically-minded person who had the good sense to color-code the teams and make it so that your allies are the people next to you on the color wheel. The wheel is even divided into the "scum" pole with Red and the factions who have night kills and can't win with town vs. the "town-neut" pole around Green without night kills. It makes me feel warm inside.
    Thanks, I put a lot of thought into my colors

  26. #126

    Re: FM XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Bring your A-game.

    Call out the old-schoolers.

    I've been looking at a few of Firebringer's ongoing games at a different site (I hate that unnamed site), and there are a few people I want to invite to this game. They show depth but most of the games are very reactionary and ultra low post. E.g. ~13 player game 7 pages D1 with a few lurkers every game.
    if your talking about the site im thinking of that i reside on as well, you prob wont get very many ppl. most there are not for a 5-side game

  27. #127

  28. #128

    Re: FM XXV

    You guys can talk about other FM websites, it's OK.
    As long as you're not actively recruiting for a game on that without permission, it's fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  29. #129

    Re: FM XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    You guys can talk about other FM websites, it's OK.
    As long as you're not actively recruiting for a game on that without permission, it's fine.
    Speaking on this.

    Listen guys I have a much better place to play Forum Mafia.

    You guys should seriously just quit this site and go there.
    Its called:
    FireMafia.com

    I run it and we currently have twenty active players, with even more to come soon enough.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

  30. #130

    Re: FM XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Speaking on this.

    Listen guys I have a much better place to play Forum Mafia.

    You guys should seriously just quit this site and go there.
    Its called:
    FireMafia.com

    I run it and we currently have twenty active players, with even more to come soon enough.
    You lied to me.

    Images attachées Images attachées
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

  31. #131

  32. #132

  33. #133

  34. #134

  35. #135

  36. #136

  37. #137

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •