User Tag List

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

FIXED

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Waterbringer View Post
    I am going to make a Heirachy chart for this town. We can divide up jobs pretty well. For example Town Treasurer, Town Judge, Town Officer, Town Leader, Town Planner, Town Vice Leader (Me), Town Speaker, Town Diplomat.

We will figure out where everyone is decided between me and leader by end of day.

Slots:
    Town Leader-
    Town Vice Leader-Waterbringer
    Town Diplomat-
    Town Judge-
    Town Officer-
    Town Treasurer-
    Town Planner-
    Town Speaker-
    Town Jester- Signannosaurus Rex

If you are unsure of each of these jobs roles for town during day, I can explain if necessary. Most are self explanatory. Your actual role doesn't matter for any of these.

If you wish to apply for any, I am willing to consider you. I will confer with town leader.
    salsa

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Re: M-FM Modifiers

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM whythefucknot# View Post
    There is only 1 word to describe myself. Professional.

I'm your new treasurer.

Interest rates are hereby halved.

The new form of currency is insults.

The treasury will not be issuing any additional currency today.
    You are primary candidate for this position. You have any references I can contact? Previous employers?

I like all of your ideas, very solid.

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

YOU ARE AN IDIOT. I WIN BOYS! JAJAJAJAJAJAJ! THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS ABOUT THIS IS CHARACTER LIMI

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM whythefucknot# View Post
    There is only 1 word to describe myself. Professional.

I'm your new treasurer.

Interest rates are hereby halved.

The new form of currency is insults.

The treasury will not be issuing any additional currency today.
    i may not be doing this for long

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM The Prince of Shadow View Post
    Your ideas are poor and you will make a poor adviser. You will drive any Town Leader into the ground. You're bad at this.

You might make a good town leader. You don't take follow the crowd, a true maverick. Like a younger me.

I will definitely consider you for this position.

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM SIGNERINO View Post
    G'day Sir, I'd like to apply for the diplomatic position.

I had previously worked as the PR manager for the Firm to Protect John Connor, Inc., but they've recently gone under.

HIRED!

I am sorry about your previous job not working out. In this economy it makes sense that you can't protect people. I mean who can afford cheap bulletproof vests? Not me.

Just a little info on your job:

You will be the intermediary between the town and the scum faction(s). You will consult with them and see how we can both work together for our own benefit. You are partly responsible for taking any bribes they throw our way and informing us of their every movement.

No Pressure!

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

HIRED!

I am sorry about your previous job not working out. In this economy it makes sense that you can't protect people. I mean who can afford cheap bulletproof vests? Not me.

Just a little info on your job:

You will be the intermediary between the town and the scum faction(s). You will consult with them and see how we can both work together for our own benefit. You are partly responsible for taking any bribes they throw our way and informing us of their every movement.

No Pressure!
    Maybe you should do more background checks? This kid could be scum.

You're such a bad adviser you need advice.

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

If he is scum that makes him better at his job for being a Diplomat.
    He will be able to talk to them at night.

You see someone better for this position in our government than a double agent?
    I don't.

I am not Deathworlds.

Only hint you're getting from me.

I am going to call you Deathworlds from here on, that alright? Its not? Too bad.

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

If he is scum that makes him better at his job for being a Diplomat.
    He will be able to talk to them at night.

You see someone better for this position in our government than a double agent?
    I don't.

I am going to call you Deathworlds from here on, that alright? Its not? Too bad.

Kill this guy.

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

Sure you will.

You claiming Vigi or Mafia? Cause otherwise, I am pretty sure they aren't going to listen to you Deathworlds.

I mean, maybe they find me annoying, but thats kind of silly reason to kill Night 1.

27. ISO #77

You are primary candidate for this position. You have any references I can contact? Previous employers?

I like all of your ideas, very solid.
    We can only learn from mistakes.

Resume:
    Enron - 2000-2001
    Worldcom - 2001-2002
    S&P - 2003-2007
    Lehman Brothers - 2007-2009
    Greece - 2009-2010
    Cyprus - 2011-2013
    South Africa - 2014-2015

Your ideas are poor and you will make a poor adviser. You will drive any Town Leader into the ground. You're bad at this.
    Look at this wall street fat cat flaunting his wealth. 4 insults in 1 post.

The treasury will expect an expense report from you.

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

I will talk it over with Town Leader.

Town Treasurer is very important town role, we have to make sure it goes in right hands. Though you obviously stand out with those extremely great references whythefucknot#

In case you don't know what your responsibilities you are to maintain a budget of everyones posts and make sure everyone meets their quota.

Everyone is responsible for at least 10 posts a day.
    You would also be in charge of handing out bonuses to exceptional town employees.

30. ISO #80

Attention All Scum:

We have a common enemy: those other scum. If you would like to cooperate with us to eliminate our common enemy, rep Waterbringer's COM with a message of who you suspect our mutual enemies are.*

All executioners who have a target can feel free to publicly submit their target's identity. Since targets are not necessarily town, all executioners will be pardoned and your requests for executions will be processed promptly. We hope you will reward our generosity by joining us. To mutual victory!

*town government assumes no liability for mod punishments resulting from performing this action.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Gimme whatever name you think would be funny on me View Post
    id run for diplomat if it werent taken already, as you can see from my name im full of bullshit

can I have planner instead? ill give you all good advice i promise, plus i can plan like all game its not worth all the typing to lynch or kill me

Town Planner organizes the towns night actions, it is a very important role. I would not entrust it to just anyone. Maybe to watertaker just because of that name. But not to just ANYONE.

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM SIGNERINO View Post
    Attention All Scum:

We have a common enemy: those other scum. If you would like to cooperate with us to eliminate our common enemy, rep Waterbringer's COM with a message of who you suspect our mutual enemies are.*

All executioners who have a target can feel free to publicly submit their target's identity. Since targets are not necessarily town, all executioners will be pardoned and your requests for executions will be processed promptly. We hope you will reward our generosity by joining us. To mutual victory!

*town government assumes no liability for mod punishments resulting from performing this action.
    I love players who assume they can shout "SCUM KILL X" that scum will at all listen to you. Like you are stupid if you think they will listen to you.

The more you shout "KILL WATERBRINGER" higher chances I will survive. If that was your intention, nice job. Its working

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Gimme whatever name you think would be funny on me View Post
    id run for diplomat if it werent taken already, as you can see from my name im full of bullshit

can I have planner instead? ill give you all good advice i promise, plus i can plan like all game its not worth all the typing to lynch or kill me
    I like how the first thought you had this game was wow my name makes me unlynchable.

49. ISO #99

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM -name RandomVillagerTheBrave View Post
    I truly despise day one

You are a man of the people, want to be the Town Speaker?
    Very simple job, you gauge the towns attitude for the day and make a post declaring what the town is thinking (minus the government officials of course)

This will help town leadership know how the town is feeling.

50. ISO #100

You are a man of the people, want to be the Town Speaker?
    Very simple job, you gauge the towns attitude for the day and make a post declaring what the town is thinking (minus the government officials of course)

This will help town leadership know how the town is feeling.
    Whats your job?