3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Re: S-FM Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I suggested he color code it properly. He declined.
    The colour of the role isn't that important, you only need to know which roles are town and which aren't, the rest isn't important. Also, does the I in your avatar stand for illuminati?

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by sekov View Post
    The colour of the role isn't that important, you only need to know which roles are town and which aren't, the rest isn't important. Also, does the I in your avatar stand for illuminati?
    Except that it isn't a question of Town at this current point.

;)

10. ISO #60

B U M P this is the setup I was looking for, and it has already been approved by Orpz @OzyWho
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    lol. Remembering how often ppl asked host things about setup the last few games - imagine how confused everyone would be in this setup! xD
    Still bump, if you got questions ask them in this thread or in signup thread, it's better like this. What you just described there is a bunch of players who didn't read the setup before the game ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #63

Re: S-FM Illuminati (9P)

Q: Will the two mafias share a discord chat? Will the masons share a discord chat? I think in previous iterations they only had a quicktopic? @Mike

I assume illuminatis will have a discord chat if they exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

14. ISO #64

Talking with MattZed I will be rerolling the setup. Useing the correct odds. I want to run this game as intended I will not be changing anything.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    (for the record, the odds I suggested Mike go with are 2/8, 1/8, 1/8, 2/8, 1/8, 1/8 for setups A, B, C, D, E, F; I'm not sure where I shared these, but this was the original plan.)
    yes that makes a lot more sense lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Q: Will the two mafias share a discord chat? Will the masons share a discord chat? I think in previous iterations they only had a quicktopic? @Mike

I assume illuminatis will have a discord chat if they exist.
    I will answer this on the signups page.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

18. ISO #68

I would like to clarify something:

If the Conspiracy Theorist recants their theories and there is an Illuminati, they will still lose even if the Illuminati is eventually eliminated. (this is to make it so it's not a good idea to recant N1 unless they're certain)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.