Battle Strategy
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Battle Strategy

1. ISO #1
    Pansy

Battle Strategy

For future wars here is a battle strategy for us.

In a pony thread here in the pony party sub-forum everypony needs to label themselves as either an attacker or defender.

Attackers will constantly create posts attacking the communists/people we are warring with (like why communism is bad, etc.), they do not defend their posts or the ponies, all they do is constantly create posts attacking the communists/people we are warring with.

Defenders will defend the attackers posts or defend the ponies when the communists/people we are warring with make a statement against the ponies, or against an attackers point. Such as an attacker makes a post, communist/person we are warring with attacks it calling them a ponyfag, so the defender defends the attackers statement, letting the attacker spend more time making new attacks instead of worrying about defending their own. Defenders can even be split into two sections, one a defender who defends a ponies posts, and one a defender who defends the ponies in general when a communist/person we are warring with makes a lone statement.

What this strategy does, it keeps everypony defended, but it lets the attacks on communists stream in constantly. Each pony will pick one or the other as their niche. Basically every post will be defended, and the attacks will constantly be coming in since the attackers won't have to worry about defending their own posts just continuesly attacking.

2. ISO #2
    Ming Vase of Hitler

Re: Battle Strategy

Sounds like a very nice strategy! <3

I would like to add something, too: There is no real need to insult COMmunism itself!!! All you need to do is assault their mean, hateful conduct, by recommending our Equestrian culture of tolerance and acceptance! Equate our factions, and add the advantage that we choose to get along instead of hurt!

Try it! It will be GREAT practice for when Fluttershy sets up her super-special friendly front! <3 <3 <3

3. ISO #3

As a former troll that increased his post count for fun. I shall pledge myself as a devoted ATTACKER. I am a very active member and I shall, shall devote my time to posting pony pictures from Google images and attempting to create witty remarks. Post count increasing skills but meaning that may increase the Pony Party's points ACTIVAET!

4. ISO #4

Whilst I could rip into their constant usage of hateful and disgusting words like 'Faggot', I am not aggressive enough to be an attacker. I do feel though that I could be an erstwhile defender though; taking care of the threads at EU timings.

My general strategy favours defending ponies in general against random statements - I'll be making custom pictures of love and joy to spread amongst everypony!
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen