Idea for a Front
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Idea for a Front

Make a front with the condition: All posts must contain a picture with a pony from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

2. ISO #2
    Pansy

Re: Idea for a Front

I would expand it to this

All pictures must be a picture of a Pony from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and the ponies may not be beaten, killed, hurt, etc. in the picture.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

I created a rule for disallowed fronts, so you can't use that. Try to think outside the box. What kind of front would most greatly help you over the communists without being so direct?

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

5. ISO #5

Only post pictures with the words "Love" or "Tolerate" or "Party" in the picture
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

6. ISO #6
    Pansy

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post
    Only post pictures with the words "Love" or "Tolerate" or "Party" in the picture
    Or Rainbow

7. ISO #7
    VinnyBagODonuts

Please, try to be creative! if you do something like that, they just won't post at all because it'd be unfair! I mean, imagine how we would feel if they made a front where all the characters had to be holding the soviet flag? That would be awfully mean...

So please, try to come up with something more fair that we can still beat them at. We don't want to be bullies, after all...

8. ISO #8

Post a picture with a colour of the rainbow in it

9. ISO #9
    Ming Vase of Hitler

Fluttershy now has a PERFECT front planned for us, but she had to go to sleep before she could go through with it!! Don't worry, we'll have dual places to engage in our friendship war soon enough! <3