War
Register

User Tag List

Thread: War

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: War

I say we ask all of the anti-pony fractions to attack the ponies, they can only deal with so much before they start getting into reposts.
    FM0: Citizen FMI: Investigator FMII: Investigator FMIII: Gunsmith FMIV: Drug Dealer FMV: Armorsmith FMVI: Judas FMVII: Citizen FMVIII: Citizen FMIX Propagandist

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    OOPS, GIVE ME GENERALSHIP!!!!!!

I WANT A TYPING-ONLY FRONT!!!!!

I CAN WIN THIS FOR US!!!!1!!
    I just want to confirm that everything you just suggested is perfectly doable if Oops makes you a general.

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8
    MENTLEGEN

Yes, although our philosophy is very different from that of the terrorists, we share a common enemy. Therefore a temporary alliance is very feasible for our desires.

9. ISO #9

I have a proposition for the terrorists. I am taking this choice for us all as it seems to be a very sensible one.

I have a PM ready to be sent to fred. Here it is:

Great and magnanimous leader of the Terrorists,
    I come with an offer that will benefit you greatly. The ponyfags control most of COMforum. If we join together we can become a much stronger force that will be able to topple their control over us all. COMmunism will allow some chaos from you once the ponyfags have been overthrown. We can assure you this should not be taken lightly. We believe that you can help us. We are willing to help you get your goals.

Will you help us in the fight?

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11
    MENTLEGEN

The only question is, what do the terrorists have as an advantage over the ponies that we don't? Perhaps they could create a front between them and the ponies that allows only direct quotes from their show as their argument? With ponies being all about love and happiness, they would have few argumentative quotes. The Borg from Startreck have a whole saga of them conquering another race (sorry if I'm iffy about this, I never really watched the show). Surely they could win an encounter such as this?

As for us, for your text based front, I would recommend you make it so you also must write in red font, and must write at least a paragraph (4-5 sentences) the ponies almost never type anything more than a sentence or two in our encounters, if they even write a sentence at all. Most of the time, they just post overused pony pictures.

Good luck COMrades.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Dust now has the ability to create a front.

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29
    MENTLEGEN

Oh don't worry Oops, I was just reasserting their faggotry in my "friendly" posts.

30. ISO #30
    RandomNumbers0

I am going to be on more this weekend
    School bogged me down. I will fight!

31. ISO #31

I am putting in a application for general or other such Leadership position.

1. What makes you qualified? I have helped in the war and around the forum and NEVER helped the ponyfags.

2. Why do you want this position? I want to help the COMrades and the war against the ponyfags. The easier i can devote my time, the better i can server the people.
    3. Have you been active? Yes, i am active and check the forums regularly.

4. Do you have any prior experience with a leadership position I was a mod on a MC server for a month b4 the server crashed.

5. Can you devote your time for the COMrades? Yes, i have a good amount of time to spend. 2-3 hours max a day with lots of homework. More so if i have less.
    6. [insert leadership question here]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocshi View Post
    Best Entrance Award- jaczac
    First post of the game, he kills the Godfather.
    Good stuff right there.