Role: Mad Scientist
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Role: Mad Scientist

Here's a role I been brewin! THE MAD SCIENTIST! This dude is CRAZY, yo.

Aiite so check it, Mad Scientist is a neutral killing jerkface who likes to poison people. Check this tho!

So he poisons you, and you die in ONE day. It tells you, "A Mad Scientist has POISONED YOU, YOU GONNA DIE HOLMES!" This can be cured by a doctor, but GET THIS, you can also become a suicide bomber vigilante!

Because you are poisoned, the target you visit the night following your poison will die with you. So, heh heh, you can become a suicide bomber for a night.

LET THE CHAOS COMMENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Role: Mad Scientist

OK the poison wasn't meant to make someone actually explode but the idea was that the contact with another person would posion them too.

How about instead of poisoned, you are diseased? Lol, I kinda just made this up on the spot it may not be a very good suggestion. Just throwin random crap out there.

I know, check this:

"You are a psychopath who enjoys infecting the unsuspecting populace with disease. You may infect one person each night with a neurodegenerative disease that causes violent outbursts the next night. If the person you infect visits anyone the following night, or is visited himself, he will murder them in a violent rage before succumbing to his own illness."

THERE. He infects people with rabies. YOU HAPPY?! =P

Also I made it more interesting. ANY human contact = goodnight (unless the contact is a doctor).
    Last edited by lawson; April 29th, 2015 at 05:02 PM.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6