Total Pokemon Adventure Island - By your own trusted communinty member!
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Exclamation Total Pokemon Adventure Island - Complete Season

What's up, everyone? The time has FINALLY come.

I am starting a new series on Youtube from today. I was inspired by Total Pokemon Island series that I have watched on Youtube, which in turn was based on a Total Drama show from TV. I have nearly all the nessesary ideas to keep myself going on, but... I need some kind of support from you guys!

Some of you may have participated in Forum Mafia XVII. Some of you may have seen my Heart Gold Community Themed Nuzlocke. and of course, some of you have participated in Tower of God. I wanted to break out my current boredom and show everyone my reserved creativity! So, with that, I have finally managed to release the first episode of Total Pokemon Adventure Island! Enjoy your watching and laugh and cry like no one else!

For those of you that doesn't know what Total Pokemon Island is, it's actually based on the Total Drama show, except with Pokemon as the main characters. The series is a competition to win a grand cash prize. The contenstants will undergo a series of gruesome challenges which they must pass in order to be not eliminated. At the end of the each episode of the show, one of the contestants will be voted off and will have to leave the island for good. This will continue on until the last person standing is declared the winner.

This video was created by using Microsoft PowerPoint. Since I am the only person in charge for making episodes for series, I will also imitate the voices of his characters by using my microphone. Now, don't take me too seriosly yet, because what you are just seeing right now is an PILOT episode. I watch for this episode to have a very good reception by YouTube community before I can start making other episodes, so you might as as well step in and add some comments.

Will you support me to keep making new episodes for TPAI? Will you subscribe to it? That's what is improtant before starting a YouTube entertainment series.
    Last edited by Fragos; May 12th, 2016 at 05:38 AM.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

2. ISO #2

Re: Total Pokemon Adventure Island - By your own trusted communinty member!

I gave it a watch, seems fine but the quality of the Mic seems a bit low. If you need any recommendations, I use H2N.
    As for the voice immitations, it can be made easier with a simple touch of a voice changer like Morph VX or other software.

For using PowerPoint, good work. How long did it take using PowerPoint?
    What would be considered support?

3. ISO #3

LOL!!!
    25:10
    "Don't you dare spread your own farts across the room Pidgey!"
    "Great now it's my turn to fart. Whose idea was it to feed everyone bacon beans?!"
    "Oh no, I just farted too."
    "FART COMBATICS!"
    "Damn, why do I have to be the next one to fart."
    "Hey comrades, can you listen for a second? Can you just simply hold yourself tight and try not to fart please?"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

4. ISO #4

Yeah, I know, my sense of humor can be really sick sometimes, but it actually works!

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

5. ISO #5

So, now that some of you have watched the pilot episode, do you want me to continue making those series? I already started making sketches of the second episode, but I have not made my final decision yet. What are your thoughts on the first glance?

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

What will happen in the next TPAI? Find out soon!

And yeah, Episode 2 is already in production. I already have a good hand at PowerPoint, so I believe two full days should be enough for me to finish this episode. See ya soon!
    Last edited by Fragos; April 17th, 2015 at 01:57 PM.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

The second episode is finally here! Enjoy your watching!

What will happen in the next TPAI?
    Last edited by Fragos; June 27th, 2015 at 03:21 AM.

10. ISO #10

So, for those who wondering when Episode 3 will come out... Well it won't be on this weekend, because I'll be away from home on a corporate retreat.

Hey, at least this'll be almost as good as the actual camping trip, so I hope that I can get some kind of inspiration for my future episodes. So everything is fine, don't worry! I'll be nice to take a reast from TPAI as well... I've been really busy with it in recent weeks.

I haven't started the production for 3rd episode yet, but for those who have seen the hint picture.. you'll see quite a good show once again. See ya soon!

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Actually, Bruno might be right, because he's not the only one who's complaining. The main problem is that there is always the noise from my own computer... I really should have fix that too.

Maybe I should really hold off until I do something with the voice... I gave myself a break anyway, so yeah, I admit it - it's not good if the voice itself is bad.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Actually, Bruno might be right, because he's not the only one who's complaining. The main problem is that there is always the noise from my own computer... I really should have fix that too.
    Microphone : Noise can be generated by an issue with the Volume and Hz, or if it's uncompressed and raw.
    I've tried practice as sound engineer, so if you'd like to I could probably attempt to fix it.

Note that improper compression of the rendering of video might cut some of the quality, while proper compression improves it.

Alternatively, you could play around with a Free To Use software called Audacity.
    You can use said software to record with and adjust accordingly.

Hint, you can also change pitch and tone with the software too, for a more interesting approach to character voices.

A few things you could do : Clean the Jack Plug of the microphone, avoid Microphone Boost and VoizReal, and keep the default format as a 2 channel preferably as 96000 Hz or 48000 Hz.

14. ISO #14

Alright, now here's some good news for those of you. First, I have been allowed to work at home once again, which means I'll also have more time availible to work on my TPAI projects.

Second, I indeed did exactly what my friend said, and installed Audacity on my computer. Now the quality of sounds will be higher than the last time... though this might force me to spend a little more time to do the recording. Rest assued, I'll have full three days ahead, so I'm sure that I'll be able to deliver the next episode of TPAI straight to you.

15. ISO #15

What's up, everyone? I can safely say that we're back in business! After some hard work, Episode 3 has been finally released on YouTube! Enjoy your watching!

And for those of you, who still think that I have some issues with my voice (Like Bruno), you might just check out the segment at 6:15. If that still does not satisfy you, just wait until Episode 5 comes out! I'm planning to provide to you a perfect "solution" by that time. And also... right now I already have 8 subscribers! Since I'm confident that my production will keep going on... why don't you just hit that subscribe button as well?
    Last edited by Fragos; May 2nd, 2015 at 10:17 PM.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

So... do you want me to do the next episode this weekend?

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Ok, guys, do you know that the person who has a channel "The Andy X Challenge" on Youtube? He is a TPI maker and he also gives the reviews of other TPI shows as well.

The truth is, I decided I contact him and ask him to review the first three episodes of my show. So, until his review comes out, I'll hold on my current progress. I mean, I could finish Episode 4 by now, but hey - the quality comes first. I hope that he'll talk about something else other than my "voice" - yeah, I heard that from Bruno already, but he is... just Bruno. So I need an advise from professonal. Not because of my voice - I'm still slowly working on it, but on the quality of anything else - the plot, challenges and such. And I hope that this will eventually help me to attract more viewers then before!

So, I'll see you soon again - probably on the next week, depending on how fast the review comes out.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Ok, guys, do you know that the person who has a channel "The Andy X Challenge" on Youtube? He is a TPI maker and he also gives the reviews of other TPI shows as well.

The truth is, I decided I contact him and ask him to review the first three episodes of my show. So, until his review comes out, I'll hold on my current progress. I mean, I could finish Episode 4 by now, but hey - the quality comes first. I hope that he'll talk about something else other than my "voice" - yeah, I heard that from Bruno already, but he is... just Bruno. So I need an advise from professonal. Not because of my voice - I'm still slowly working on it, but on the quality of anything else - the plot, challenges and such. And I hope that this will eventually help me to attract more viewers then before!

So, I'll see you soon again - probably on the next week, depending on how fast the review comes out.
    holy fucking shit, let me spell this really fucking plain for you since being nice doesn't get through to you

no one, and i mean NO ONE can fucking understand ANYTHING YOU SAY BECAUSE OF YOUR SHITTY MICROPHONE

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE VOICE ACTING

THIS COULD BE AS GOOD AS INTERSTELLAR, AND I'D NEVER FUCKING KNOW BECAUSE YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!

GET
    A
    NEW
    MICROPHONE

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26
    Louif

Man, you should post this on devian art Are you a furry ? If yes, i'd like to know more about you

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Muv-Luv Unlimited View Post
    These videos are literally pure autism. I really hope these are troll videos, otherwise I genuinely feel sorry for you.
    Then should you consider other TPI makers as autists as well? I mean, I'm just tring to follow then in their tracks. Have you seen the Andy X Challenge channel? And yeah, I showed him my work on DeviantArt. So I'm just waiting for his reaction until then.

Maybe I have been an autist for the most of my life, but at the very least I'm trying to change myself, as recently, and just want to get myself noticed. You think I should do something different other than making this show?

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

You might have been wondering why I haven't uploaded anything new yet. This is because I'm trying to make the script for the entire season rather then a single episode. This is a thought process that I enjoy doing recently. This also means that I don't want to abandon my plans for the entire series yet, I just want to set up my own pace to get it done.

Actually, there is something that I have uploaded this weekend - I have reuploaded Episode 1 (the original link here has been changed as well). I slightly improved the voice acting by using Audacity and added a few more bits of music. I hope that will make the episode more enjoyable, and you'll get better understanding on which character is actually talking. Was that a good improvement? I would like to hear some opinion from you guys.

Once I finish up with Episode 4, I'll get Episode 5 done in another week. It will be also something that I'll enjoy doing. But, depending on your point of view, Episode 5 could be either the best episode I have been making so far, or the worst possible episode. I won't go into any of the details right now, but it's actually related to the one of the recent complaints.

Oh, and another piece of good news - The Andy X Challenge actually got subscribed on my channel and agreed to write the review for my series. Aside from my voice acting, he said that everything else was not bad at all. His response is what actually made me to reupload Episode 1. So, before I upload the next episode, I should ask you first: What else I can do to make my series more enjoyable? I'm open up for other suggestions.

31. ISO #31

You might have been wondering why I haven't uploaded anything new yet. This is because I'm trying to make the script for the entire season rather then a single episode. This is a thought process that I enjoy doing recently. This also means that I don't want to abandon my plans for the entire series yet, I just want to set up my own pace to get it done.

Actually, there is something that I have uploaded this weekend - I have reuploaded Episode 1 (the original link here has been changed as well). I slightly improved the voice acting by using Audacity and added a few more bits of music. I hope that will make the episode more enjoyable, and you'll get better understanding on which character is actually talking. Was that a good improvement? I would like to hear some opinion from you guys.

Once I finish up with Episode 4, I'll get Episode 5 done in another week. It will be also something that I'll enjoy doing. But, depending on your point of view, Episode 5 could be either the best episode I have been making so far, or the worst possible episode. I won't go into any of the details right now, but it's actually related to the one of the recent complaints.

Oh, and another piece of good news - The Andy X Challenge actually got subscribed on my channel and agreed to write the review for my series. Aside from my voice acting, he said that everything else was not bad at all. His response is what actually made me to reupload Episode 1. So, before I upload the next episode, I should ask you first: What else I can do to make my series more enjoyable? I'm open up for other suggestions.
    i dont know why i bother since you ignore me

but here's a fucking amazing idea

buy a new microphone and not use your laptop built in mic

32. ISO #32

Just an one-minute update - I have finished Episode 4 halfway already. I wish I could finish it with the whole weekend but then I got hooked by Pokemon TCG and Hearthstone all over again. Still, I already developed a pretty good plot and I still intend to finish it. My project will only look good only when it's completely finished, and not what I just post a few first episodes. So I'll see you later, folks!

33. ISO #33

Just an one-minute update - I have finished Episode 4 halfway already. I wish I could finish it with the whole weekend but then I got hooked by Pokemon TCG and Hearthstone all over again. Still, I already developed a pretty good plot and I still intend to finish it. My project will only look good only when it's completely finished, and not what I just post a few first episodes. So I'll see you later, folks!
    buy a new mic or still wasting your time?

34. ISO #34

I don't want to hear any more comments from you! Seriosly, can I move this thread somwhere where Bruno cannot post?

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

you cant take criticism from a member of the forum so you want him to not be able to post on this thread? LOL!.. that is actually a complete joke Fragos, Bruno is literally giving you constructive criticism to improve your serious and you want him to not be able to post here? ok lol. ya in all honestly tho fragos, this serious is actually complete trash. like, honestly i ahve never wtach anything as bad at this lol,, improvement for it could b 2 stop making it i think.. i rate this serious 2/10 at best to be honest dude..

also buy a new microhpone.

37. ISO #37

I will drop my opinion in hopes that you can learn and benefit from it.

The introduction to the first video is completely arbitrary. Not only does it drag on for too long, but it fails to explain the concepts of Pokemon or Total Drama. Imagining your audience to have background knowledge on these subjects is a legitimate expectation, but in doing so, you eliminate any chance of a new, prospective viewer being interested. Actually, the entire introduction clip did not hold any kind of rhetorical purpose, and seemed like it was just to test your animation skills. I would have exited the video by 10 seconds in, but I kept watching out of personal respect for you.

The transition to speech did not impress me either, mostly because the quality of the microphone was immediately apparent. I was turned off and paused the video to check the comments section. Sure enough, there were justified complaints about the voice acting. Since it was a pilot video, I could look past this oversight, but the recurring suggestions to improve sound quality was disturbing and implied that you have not fixed your most jarring issue, despite being on episode 4. I exited the video at the two minute mark to write this comment. Your audience is subject to your actors' voices for the entire duration, and to shun their complains while expecting their loyal viewership is insulting. It displays a callous disregard for your fans, and reveals a lot about your commitment to the betterment of this series.

Remember that time is a valuable commodity, and that in 34 minutes, I could be enjoying a medium rare ribeye or a hot shower after a run. Nothing in the introduction or comments convinced me that your video was worth more than a dinner or shower, and I made the choice to stop watching at two minutes. As such, I cannot comment on the actual contents of the program itself, but I hope you take your fans' advice from Marriland or Sc2Mafia.

I apologize if this comment had offended you, but I wrote it with the best intentions. Above all, as you work on your series, do not trick yourself into believing you are above constructive criticism; in doing so, you rob yourself of any potential you may have had as an animator.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    I will drop my opinion in hopes that you can learn and benefit from it.

The introduction to the first video is completely arbitrary. Not only does it drag on for too long, but it fails to explain the concepts of Pokemon or Total Drama. Imagining your audience to have background knowledge on these subjects is a legitimate expectation, but in doing so, you eliminate any chance of a new, prospective viewer being interested. Actually, the entire introduction clip did not hold any kind of rhetorical purpose, and seemed like it was just to test your animation skills. I would have exited the video by 10 seconds in, but I kept watching out of personal respect for you.

The transition to speech did not impress me either, mostly because the quality of the microphone was immediately apparent. I was turned off and paused the video to check the comments section. Sure enough, there were justified complaints about the voice acting. Since it was a pilot video, I could look past this oversight, but the recurring suggestions to improve sound quality was disturbing and implied that you have not fixed your most jarring issue, despite being on episode 4. I exited the video at the two minute mark to write this comment. Your audience is subject to your actors' voices for the entire duration, and to shun their complains while expecting their loyal viewership is insulting. It displays a callous disregard for your fans, and reveals a lot about your commitment to the betterment of this series.

Remember that time is a valuable commodity, and that in 34 minutes, I could be enjoying a medium rare ribeye or a hot shower after a run. Nothing in the introduction or comments convinced me that your video was worth more than a dinner or shower, and I made the choice to stop watching at two minutes. As such, I cannot comment on the actual contents of the program itself, but I hope you take your fans' advice from Marriland or Sc2Mafia.

I apologize if this comment had offended you, but I wrote it with the best intentions. Above all, as you work on your series, do not trick yourself into believing you are above constructive criticism; in doing so, you rob yourself of any potential you may have had as an animator.
    I actually had intentions to remove the very first intro because the ones in the series looked way better. As regarding the process of creating the pilot episode... I'll tell you more about it.
    The first version, which came before uploading actually had about 48 minutes. That was way too long even for me, so I cut that part.

Second, the voice problem... It became apparent for me in the beginning. So I actually bought the new microphone before uploaing the first episode. But the quality of my voice was still really poor... that is, until RLVG gave me a good advice on using Audacity. I have reuploaded the first episode, but I made no changes to the original audio files. I just edited then with Audacity - removed the static noice and gave distinct voices to most of the characters. Actually, to be honest, you were not my primary auditory - I have uploaded this video to other TPI fans, and some of then actually chose to subscribe to my channel. One of the reasons I'm holding off Episode 4 is that I'm still trying to improve my voice quality. You of all people show know that English is not my natural language. So the only thing I can do is to keep practicing my voice and test few more Audacity options so that it quality could be more... acceptable. I'll say it clearly - I myself was not satisfied with the quality of my voice either.

Actually I might use someone's help. I can upload one of my voice clips to a person who also owns Audacity and tell him what adjustment could be made to improve it. Sounds fine for you?

As as for Bruno... he was just repeating himself. But don't worry, I still have something reserved in my sleeve, especially for him. Like I said, Episode 5 will be either by best or my worst episode, just because... not going to spoil it now. Remember, you were not the orignal audience - I showed this to you because you were a good acquitanced of mine. I'm an adult with age of 29, so I know how to take constructive criticism. I'm suprised that Frog was one of the few on this site who managed to enjoy it even with my original terrible voice.

I actually wrote script files for each episode. Since I'm still poor at speaking English, I recorded my voice acting while reading the script. Are you interested in seeing one of those DOCs? I can upload that for you if you want.

EDIT: Ok, I just found even more option in Audacity to improve the recorded voice even futher. I'm seriosly considering to reupload voiceovers for Episodes 2 and 3 in the future as well. Should I do that too or keep then as they are? Well, the final verdict should come from you after Episode 4 comes out.
    Last edited by Fragos; May 25th, 2015 at 12:44 PM.

39. ISO #39

you bought a new mic? i call bullshit, it sounds exactly the same

don't buy a fucking $10 usb mic, get like a $40 desktop mic if youre serious about this total penis is a shit island fucking bullshit

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Well, at least I'm finally back in production! I can't say for sure that my voice acting is good here, but with each released episode, I'll promise to keep improving the quality of my voice recording. But to be honest, from my standpoint, the most important thing here is the main plot - I have made same good planning for several episodes ahead. Well, here is Episode 4. You might probably not enjoy listening to it, so just try to enjoy by watching it!

I know what Bruno and Admiral would reply again... but please hold off you comments until Episode 5 comes out, ok? This is something that I have actually planned in responce for your rants about my voice. Especially for Bruno. Like I said, Episode 5 might be either the best of my episodes so far... or actually one of my worst ones! This is something I would really look forward to, so I'll do my best to release it in the next weekend.

And as for the current challenge idea... I was actually inspired by Pokemon Rumble Blast. Some of you might not know that game, but for those who do, you can dig the idea, right?

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Surprisingly enough, that is a good idea too. I'm currently looking at similar software and can even combine it with Audacity. But I still have some "big" plans for Episode 5, and I don't plan to change then regarless of what addition software I'm planning to use. You just wait.

Edit: Ok, I actually dislike it. Those text-to speech machines absolutely lack any emotions, despite the fact that I can hear the words clearly. It's far better to keep improving my own voice and keep tinkering with Audacity settings to get the best possible sounds. And I hate paying money to use then. Most of the tools that I'm using are free to use, and as a hobbyist, I wish to stick to free tools rather then paying for something to get my quality up.

Actually I used Tremble Boost in my last recoring, but I originally wanted to use Tremble Cut. I'll get the hang of it soon. I mean, without Audacity, making something like Episode 5 would not be possible normally, at least for me!
    Last edited by Fragos; May 31st, 2015 at 10:42 AM.

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Edit: Ok, I actually dislike it. Those text-to speech machines absolutely lack any emotions, despite the fact that I can hear the words clearly.
    Use Vocal/Voice Synthesizers for Musical Vocals.
    They can be reprogrammed to be just like you want it to be, give or take that you learn how to.
    Fruity Loops Studio could be a first step, using a Third Party Plugin.

47. ISO #47

Who deleted my shit? It was true.

Brutally honest? Yes, but somebody has to say it.

Fragos. It really is quite bad and I don't think you can ever make it good. I'm not talking out of my ass here... it truly is cringe-worthy. I would not let anybody I know see this if I made it.
    Last edited by Admiral; June 5th, 2015 at 03:07 PM.

48. ISO #48

What's up, everyone? I'm a man of promise, so after two hard days of working, I haev finally released Episode 5 on Youtube! Although this episode is over 50 minutes long, every moment here is worth watching! Especially the challenge part. There are several surprise bummers that can definitely leave you speechless. Especially the likes of Admiral and Bruno, because I made this episode with the two of then in mind. Hope that you can enjoy it!

I can consider this episode as the best one that I've made so far, regarless of that others say. Well, If you still don't like anything from my production, just go ahead and push that "Dislike" button. Like I said, this episode can be either my best or worst episode in the whole season. It is also a major cornerstone in my current prodution. The other major cornerstone is planned for the Episode 9, and I hope you'll keep watching my series by that time.

Another good point of news - the number of my subsribers is slowly, but surely increasing. Despite the apparent lack of quality, I always get at least few views every day. So, will you be the next ones to subscribe on my channel? I still have a lot of energy to make the future episodes!
    Last edited by Fragos; June 7th, 2015 at 11:28 AM.

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50