Total Pokemon Adventure Island - By your own trusted communinty member! - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

Re: Total Pokemon Adventure Island - By your own trusted communinty member!

I'm planning to upload Episode 8 in a week from now, hopefully on this weekend. Episode 9 will be the turning point in my plot development, so it'll take several weekends for me to finish and polish it. So I would like to ask you first:

Ignoring Bruno, I awould like to ask you this: Are you fine with the current plot development?

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    I'm planning to upload Episode 8 in a week from now, hopefully on this weekend. Episode 9 will be the turning point in my plot development, so it'll take several weekends for me to finish and polish it. So I would like to ask you first:

Ignoring Bruno, I awould like to ask you this: Are you fine with the current plot development?
    we cant follow the plot cause we dont know what ur saying

6. ISO #106

What's up? It took slightly longer than the last time, but now I can finally upload Episode 8 on Youtube! If you have been closely following the plot, then you certainly don't want to miss this one!

And this is where we'll be approaching the next major plot point - Episode 9! This is where I'll give myself another break. It'll take several weeks for me to plan and polish the plot of Episode 9 (considering my busy life as well). Some scenes might be a little too shocking for you, but hey - there are also times where I'm expecting you to get shocked during certain moments.

So while I spend the next few weeks relaxing myself, feel free to ask me any questions related to the show and its plot.

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Wouldnt mind being a voice Actor Fragos! You can hire me. I have an English Accent,
    Trust me, SJ, you'll only tire yourself by doing that. The reason I have advanced all the way to Episode 8 is that because I still have motivation, and there are a group of solid subscribers that are already watching my episode. They even said that my voice has been improved since Episode 5. So my next step should be increasing my inner circle even futher (there is still review from Andy Green up ahead), and I even started slowly working on my own DeviantArt page.

Still, like I said, it'll take at least three weeks until Episode 9 gets on YouTube. You should be happy that I'll be giving myself another break (espically Bruno).
    Last edited by Fragos; July 17th, 2015 at 05:18 AM.

11. ISO #111

Trust me, SJ, you'll only tire yourelf by doing that. The reason I have advanced all the way to Episode 8 is that because I still have motivation, and there are a group of solid subscribers that are already watchig my episode. They even said that my voice have improved since Episode 5. So my next step should be increasing my inner circle evwen futher (there is still review from Andy Green up ahead), and I even started slowly working on my DeviantArt page.

Still, like I said, it'll take at least three weeks until Episode 9 gets on YouTube. You should be happy that I'll be giving myself another break (espically Bruno).
    I just ment as one character does not have to be many lines. :'(
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #112

I am planning to upload Episode 9, starting from August 1st. Until then, I'll let you to ponder about Chespin's secret. What do you think it is? If you have any interesting thoughts, you can post then here or via Private message.

Until then, see you in this August, folks!

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by Psyduck View Post
    this is a troll, right fragos?
    It is just merely a message to my current subscribers. If you are not not one of those 18 subscribers, you can just simply ignore it.

Though I'm fairly sure that this number might increase once again after the next episode gets released.

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

It is just merely a message to my current subscribers. If you are not not one of those 18 subscribers, you can just simply ignore it.

Though I'm fairly sure that this number might increase once again after the next episode gets released.
    Gotta be honest man... I listened about 10 seconds .... and gave up .... You can't even understand what the person is saying , lol .....and that's just for starters......
    people once said that Firebringer played legit for example

17. ISO #117

What's up, everyone? I'll be short this time. Episode 9 has been released. Enjoy your watching!

18. ISO #118

And watch this as well:

19. ISO #119

I'm so excited!
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

The final part of Episode 9 is here! Don't miss it! And make sure that you watch the first two parts beforehand!

Also, you might want to add some comments on Youtube as well.

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

ok I think I'll just go straight to the point: do you have down syndrome?
    So it was you who wrote that comment on Youtube? Well, as far as I can tell, I don't have something like that. Outside of interactions with the Internet, I'm just a normal person like everyone else.
    I have a job in real life, and I started to interact with people more frequently after moving to peri-urban area.

So I'm perfectly fine. I just wanted to make something creative, and I chose TPAI as my new start. I actually thought that I would stop myself somewhere at episode 3 or 5. But then I made some improvements in Audacity, and one by one, I'm starting to get more views and subscriptions. So I made it this far to Episode 9 because of my subscribers.

I'll be honest - I still have many good ideas at least for 10 episodes ahead. I know that some of you might not like it. But hey, at least it's better than reading a Circlejerk sub-forum.

24. ISO #124

Well, You don't listen to other people man... This sounds like a .... I don't know 5 year old (?) perhaps talking into a microphone, and moving around random images. Honestly I think you could find better things to do with your time. You'd probably have more luck becoming a youtube star if you streamed a game online. That's how I got featured a little once. I played hero's of the storm. Anyway though, if your looking for better things to do, as you mentioned above, search for learning code or something that would actually help you. I highly doubt this will get you anywhere, except make you look stupid, I mean I guess if that's what you want? I don't even know why I am commenting tbh though you don't listen. So this is my last post on this topic. I'm just trying to help you, and tell you you're wasting your time.

25. ISO #125

Well, You don't listen to other people man... This sounds like a .... I don't know 5 year old (?) perhaps talking into a microphone, and moving around random images. Honestly I think you could find better things to do with your time. You'd probably have more luck becoming a youtube star if you streamed a game online. That's how I got featured a little once. I played hero's of the storm. Anyway though, if your looking for better things to do, as you mentioned above, search for learning code or something that would actually help you. I highly doubt this will get you anywhere, except make you look stupid, I mean I guess if that's what you want? I don't even know why I am commenting tbh though you don't listen. So this is my last post on this topic. I'm just trying to help you, and tell you you're wasting your time.
    I actually thought about streaming Hearthstone once (I even saved up one video), but in the end this is something I enjoy doing better.

Actually during the production of the first few episodes I did consider TPAI as waste of my time. But, as my production went on, I slowly started to enjoy it myself (I was extremely happy after I made Episode 5). You might not like my voice. But if you simply keep watching, you might just get used to it.

26. ISO #126

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral View Post
    It still sounds like you're recording these in a cave.
    I actually used Tremble Boot in Audacity setting for my voice recordings. Though originally I wanted to use Tremble Cut instead.
    For those of you who are using Audacity as well, what settings would be most optimal, in your opinion? Should I switch from Tremble Boost to Tremble Cut or use different settings?

27. ISO #127

it doesn't really matter how much you edit your voice; if you recorded it with a potato it's still going to sound like shit.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

28. ISO #128

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    it doesn't really matter how much you edit your voice; if you recorded it with a potato it's still going to sound like shit.
    As a sound engineer, nope.

I actually used Tremble Boot in Audacity setting for my voice recordings. Though originally I wanted to use Tremble Cut instead.
    For those of you who are using Audacity as well, what settings would be most optimal, in your opinion? Should I switch from Tremble Boost to Tremble Cut or use different settings?
    I am experienced with the software, so I have a different opinion.

Neither. Tremble is mainly for instruments.
    If you're really good with Audacity, you may use Compressor, Noise Removal and some use of Reverb (not too much).
    On expert level, you may use Tremble with Truncate Silence and Echo.

It's all about getting the better quality out of the sound and making the best out of it.
    Since Audacity doesn't have a lot of tutorial, experimenting and practicing is the best thing to do.

Personally, out of vocals and commentary, it's best to have either the best microphone available (I suggest H2N), or use a software that allows smooth manipulaton of the voice and settings on the go. Audacity isn't friendly with "on the go" editing and it lacks a lot of settings for samples like distortion which is a basic thing to have.

29. ISO #129

Watching now :-)

You'd probably have more luck becoming a youtube star. That's how I got featured a little once.

Yo listen up here's a story
    About a little guy that lives in a blue world
    And all day and all night and everything he sees
    Is just blue like him inside and outside
    Blue his house with a blue little window
    And a blue corvette
    And everything is blue for him and himself
    And everybody around
    'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen to

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Watching now :-)

Yo listen up here's a story
    About a little guy that lives in a blue world
    And all day and all night and everything he sees
    Is just blue like him inside and outside
    Blue his house with a blue little window
    And a blue corvette
    And everything is blue for him and himself
    And everybody around
    'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen to

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...
    HAHA. oh gosh........... why did I ever do that.........

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

What's up everyone? I might not be as active as I once was several months ago, but every now and then, I'll keep uploading new episodes of TPAI so you won't get yourselves bored!

Watch how Pokemon battles are done in this week's episode!

Also, dig the new intro as well! It will be used in a while for several more episodes.

MAKE some comments on Youtube! It's my tenth episode, after all

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

So it was you who wrote that comment on Youtube? Well, as far as I can tell, I don't have something like that. Outside of interactions with the Internet, I'm just a normal person like everyone else.
    I have a job in real life, and I started to interact with people more frequently after moving to peri-urban area.

So I'm perfectly fine. I just wanted to make something creative, and I chose TPAI as my new start. I actually thought that I would stop myself somewhere at episode 3 or 5. But then I made some improvements in Audacity, and one by one, I'm starting to get more views and subscriptions. So I made it this far to Episode 9 because of my subscribers.

I'll be honest - I still have many good ideas at least for 10 episodes ahead. I know that some of you might not like it. But hey, at least it's better than reading a Circlejerk sub-forum.
    I'm honestly happy that you're doing what you like. There will be haters.

But you're not listening to my feedback, and thats honestly a little annoying.

I do that. I have 10 subscribers.

I know all of them in real life.

When you're doing something like that, you get kinda lost in the sea of...
    I don't know...?
    Everyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

39. ISO #139

For you, Stealthbomber, I can just simply attach my scripts for all TPAI episodes. Maybe you should read those scripts while watching episodes at the same time. Would that be fine for you?
    Attached Files Attached Files

40. ISO #140

For you, Stealthbomber, I can just simply attach my scripts for all TPAI episodes. Maybe you should read those scripts while watching episodes at the same time. Would that be fine for you?
    My computer can't open the first 2, but the other ones are good. Thanks, this will help a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

41. ISO #141

The first two are in format of Word 1997-2003, I believe, so... try a different viewer if you need it.

42. ISO #142

What's up, everyone? Episode 11 is out! Have you played Team Fortress 2 before? This episode is all about classes and hats! Sure, you might think I'm just fooling around, but for me, this episode is definitely a masterpiece, and I strongly recommend you to watch it and get a good laugh!

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

LOL Fragos ... Thanks for the negative rep, but I'm not being mean, I'm just saying... you can't expect someone to actually like those videos... #1. you can't understand what your saying. #2. your moving around crappy graphics ... It's like watching a 2 year old play with toys. .. Maybe you think the truth is mean, but it's still the truth. So I will ask again, do you REALLY expect people to watch this? And become like a youtuber? I can tell you this won't happen. Truth hurts, but its the truth. And is this some type of elaborate troll?

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

LOL Fragos ... Thanks for the negative rep, but I'm not being mean, I'm just saying... you can't expect someone to actually like those videos... #1. you can't understand what your saying. #2. your moving around crappy graphics ... It's like watching a 2 year old play with toys. .. Maybe you think the truth is mean, but it's still the truth. So I will ask again, do you REALLY expect people to watch this? And become like a youtuber? I can tell you this won't happen. Truth hurts, but its the truth. And is this some type of elaborate troll?
    Well, the fact is, I have subscribers who are enjoying watching my episode, so they are the primary reason why I got this far to Episode 11. I woudn't be keeping doing this if I had no support from my subscribers. I have 28 subscribers right now, but the thing is... none of then came from SC2 community yet, especially considering the fact that you were among the first ones who watched the first episode.. Most of my subscribers came from Youtube and TPI community.

Maybe you should actually subscribe to my Youtube channel as well, so that I won't have to update this thread here every time.
    And I'm not talking to guys like Bruno and Psyduck. I'm talking tho those people who actually enjoy watching this show, like Stealthbomber, Frog, RVLG and such.

And Psyduck, if you still think that what I am doing is not right, then try to make something good on Youtube channel yourself. Try to make a video that gets at least 5 likes. Unless you're not interested to be a Youtuber, that is.

48. ISO #148

For those of you who still follow, here is another way to get rid of your boredom! Episode 12 is here!

49. ISO #149

It's time for another thrilling experience! Watch Episode 13 at your own risk! Also, dig that Monty Python reference as well )

50. ISO #150