Total Pokemon Adventure Island - By your own trusted communinty member! - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: Total Pokemon Adventure Island - By your own trusted communinty member!

So, would you like me to keep making more of those videos while consistenly keeping up with the quality?

And yeah, I'm a Russian, so it's a no surprise that my English is a bit different. The best thing I can do is to keep practicing myself. I can clearly say that my voice is way better now than it was when I released Episode 1 for the first time.
    Last edited by Fragos; June 11th, 2015 at 09:47 PM.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    So, would you like me to keep making more of those videos while consistenly keeping up with the quality?

And yeah, I'm a Russian, so it's a no surprise that my English is a bit different. The best thing I can do is to keep practicing myself. I can clearly say that my voice is way better now than it was when I released Episode 1 for the first time.
    and i can clearly say it still is garbage

add subtitles cause i dont understand what in the fuck ur trying 2 say

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Every thread with Bruno invloved always turns into a soap opera, you dig? I'm not sure what was Bruno's actual intentions, but "thanks" to him, this thread gets more views than on Marriland or Pokemon Reborn Forums.

I thought abuut adding sutitutles, but it just gives me unnesesary extra time (and prevents one of my characters, Solosis, being so unique). If you can't understand a shit of what my characters saying, Bruno, then it's your problem, not mine. Deal with it!

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

5. ISO #55

Every thread with Bruno invloved always turns into a soap opera, you dig? I'm not sure what was Bruno's actual intentions, but "thanks" to him, this thread gets more views than on Marriland or Pokemon Reborn Forums.

I thought abuut adding sutitutles, but it just gives me unnesesary extra time (and prevents one of my characters, Solosis, being so unique). If you can't understand a shit of what my characters saying, Bruno, then it's your problem, not mine. Deal with it!
    as a director actually it is ur fucking problem

see here lil boy

ur shitty ass total i eat shit fuck me in the face island is a cancer on this site

even i feel my autism reaching critical levels

stop the shit

6. ISO #56

You know what? I'm going to take another rest for a few weeks. I wanted to make another episode this weekend, but then... I got really tired, and on top of that, someone from United Stated gave me 4 dislikes at once for my last episode. Of course, that was to be expected (I told you already that Episode 5 would be either my best or worst episode). I still want to keep making those episode, but... just not right now.

It was really nice for me to make those videos, but the "aftereffect" quickly comes down. So I'm taking a break once again.

I'll see you later, folks.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

This might be my last post, but I'll make it clear. Bruno and others really made a lot of shit here, so I decided to stop updating my status on this forum for a while.

There are still my Youtube subsribers (14 of then as of now), and the community on Marriland and Reborn forums is much nicer than Bruno and other guys alike. If you really want to keep track of my updates - there is still my Youtube channel, so don't forget to visit it in a while. I'll be nice enough to give you a link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzD...-MvjAsAO9oGzSw

So anyone who is REALLY interested in watching TPAI should just check my channel out. In fact, I already stopped playing Mafia a long time ago... my FM plans were active before I started the whole TPAI production... now it is my new hobby (along with few others, like Hearthstone and other games). Yeah, my scenario scripting is my new hobby, and right now it looks better on paper than on YouTube channel. Like I said, I'll keep making new episodes for TPAI... there will be even a TPAI episode that is Mafia-themed. It'll be really long, after episode 10+, but it'll really happen, trust me.

It was nice knowing you all... but don't forget about me, and keep visiting my Youtube channel for new updates. That's all for now, folks.
    Last edited by Fragos; June 23rd, 2015 at 09:56 AM.

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

I'm actually somewhat surprised, but the most amount of views probably came from you, guys! So it would be actually a shame for me not to show to you the next episode, since I enjoyed watching it too. It is also less controversial than the last one, but hey - every episode should have its own WTF moments, right?

So, after watching the first 6 episodes of TPAI, what are your thoughts? Is there any character that you particularily like (or dislike)? I know I will inevitably get some flames from Bruno, but hey - you are tolerating him too, aren't you?

12. ISO #62

Okay, I want everyone to know how disapointed I am in Fragos. He ruined a perfectly fine idea by not readin his feedback. I will be attempting to start again later (between this week and next week), you will all will receive new feedback (probably just secondary feedback), and Fragos will be barred from video posting until you can prove to me that you read the feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Okay, I want everyone to know how disapointed I am in Fragos. He ruined a perfectly fine idea by not readin his feedback. I will be attempting to start again later (between this week and next week), you will all will receive new feedback (probably just secondary feedback), and Fragos will be barred from video posting until you can prove to me that you read the feedback.
    This is overboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I think you should stop with this mafia meme.

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    god bless nana

also fragos u ignorant slut what happened 2 not posting ur bullshit here

fuck off with that if i want cancer ill go 2 three mile island and swim in the water
    No one says that you absolutely Have to watch it. You could ignore it and avoid spreading hatred.
    Bruno plz

17. ISO #67

Ok, sorry, that was seriosly a bad idea. I might ask one of the moderators to lock this thread, since I can't do that myself. Even though they might be overreacting, I think that I have already gove overboard myself.

I just wanted to provide some kind of entertaiment for you, not to spread flame and that. But honestly... It feels like I am getting almost as much hate as Bruno or anyone else from CJ from that matter.

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

dont b a lil pussy if u say ur not gonna post here then dont if u hadnt said it i wouldnt have said that

o ya i commented on ur pokemon reborn thread but it got deleted cos i was way meaner there than here

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

dont b a lil pussy if u say ur not gonna post here then dont if u hadnt said it i wouldnt have said that

o ya i commented on ur pokemon reborn thread but it got deleted cos i was way meaner there than here
    Of course they would delete your messages. Their rules are more serious than here, and they have no place for circlejerks like you.
    But seriosly, you just registered there for THAT? You're even a worse jerk than I imagined.

Oh, that person that replied to me on Youtube? That person would be none other than Bruno, of that I am sure.

22. ISO #72

Yeah, I have no doubt that de la Supreme Meme is most likely Bruno, or at least someone like him. Just look at his Youtube channel. Nothing big for me to worry about. And I thought I was bad at guessing COM identities... Who else with so little information on his account would find my channel? Only if he knows me pretty well.
    Last edited by Fragos; June 23rd, 2015 at 12:22 PM.

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

Yeah, I have no doubt that de la Supreme Meme is most likely Bruno, or at least someone like him. Just look at his Youtube channel. Nothing big for me to worry about.
    It also says posted one second ago.

Nice try Bruno.

Also, you just confirmed you watch Fragos's videos.

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

ANSWER THE MAN
    Nice rep

And nice 1 second ago.

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

I do care.

I can ask Youtube to ban your account or at least remove your comments. I should ask you nicely to remove those comments of yourse and your dislikes so that we can forget that it has never happened. I ask you to be a reasonable person for one last time.

I don't care what you are doing on this forum. BUT! If you are flaming me on other sources, such as YouTube or Pokemon Reborn forums, then it's an entirely different story...
    Last edited by Fragos; June 23rd, 2015 at 12:33 PM.

29. ISO #79

I do care.

I can ask Youtube to ban your account or at least remove your comments. I should ask you nicely to remove those comments of yourse and your dislikes so that we can forget that it has never happened. I ask you to be a reasonable person for one last time.
    i have a feeling that whoever made that account doesnt care if it gets banned so u can go ahead and report it cause it isnt my account anyway

a word of advice tho u should learn 2 handle criticism lol

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

Don't worry, guys, I can simply ignore Bruno. I can handle my YouTube channel pretty well, so I can make sure his spam won't appear on my channel at all. It did "began" as criticism, and that's the reason why I initially tried to take Bruno seriosly. I did improve the quality of my videos, after all.

I tried to be friendly with Bruno, I really did! But... while I am constantly trying to improve myself, Bruno has been degrading further and further, to the point that his "criticism" turned into "spam" and he became obsessed with it. Now that I understand who has been undermining my efforts all along, I can only feel myself better.

34. ISO #84

Don't worry, guys, I can simply ignore Bruno. I can handle my YouTube channel pretty well, so I can make sure his spam won't appear on my channel at all. It did "began" as criticism, and that's the reason why I initially tried to take Bruno seriosly. I did improve the quality of my videos, after all.

I tried to be friendly with Bruno, I really did! But... while I am constantly trying to improve myself, Bruno has been degrading further and further, to the point that his "criticism" turned into "spam" and he became obsessed with it. Now that I understand who has been undermining my efforts all along, I can only feel myself better.
    lol you didnt follow the criticism or u wouldve bought a new mic

35. ISO #85

now im pissed they stole my profile pic

Heh.

36. ISO #86

Kids like bruno are rampant.

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

im sry who u callin kid big bird
    Kids like you.

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

Honestly, at this point, Bruno, I can only give you one advice: If you don't like it, don't watch it.
    You had your own share of fun when Episode 5 was introduced. The rest of production is just simply not for likes of you.

As for everyone else... I have update Episode 2's audio quality (original link also got updated). While Episode 7 won't be released on this weekend, I'm working on it already. But still... was there any character in the show that you liked (or disliked)?

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    You thought about turning this into text based instead of having it as a video?

No offense but the voice acting in this turns me off to it.
    I have the entire script in my disposal, since I record all the voices by reading the script. If you're interested in script files, I might send then to you. Hey, I even have a completed script for Episode 7 already. Do you want to read the script first or do you want to watch the episode first?

I know that I have a lot less viewers on Marriland and Reborn, but those 16 subscribers didn't came from nothing. In order to get more attention, I'm planning to finish the entire series, one way or another. I could promote it somewhore else, but it's much easier to promote my series on Youtube by using the correct keywords in my videos. And I'm still getting myself a review in the future, this time from someone else who recently started to make TPI episodic reviews.
    Last edited by Fragos; June 28th, 2015 at 09:51 AM.

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

I have the entire script in my disposal, since I record all the voices by reading the script. If you're interested in script files, I might send then to you. Hey, I even have a completed script for Episode 7 already. Do you want to read the script first or do you want to watch the episode first?

I know that I have a lot less viewers on Marriland and Reborn, but those 16 subscribers didn't came from nothing. In order to get more attention, I'm planning to finish the entire series, one way or another. I could promote it somewhore else, but it's much easier to promote my series on Youtube by using the correct keywords in my videos. And I'm still getting myself a review in the future, this time from someone else who recently started to make TPI episodic reviews.
    idk that de la supreme meme guy hates it

48. ISO #98

Just before the next FM begins, let me entertain you once again - Episode 7 has been released on Youtube! Enjoy your watching!

Still, you have been talking about nothing else but my voice.
    But what about music? How well the animations were executed? Was the plot itself good?
    Last edited by Fragos; June 30th, 2015 at 10:38 PM.

49. ISO #99

really u want critique on animation??

u fucking make this bullshit in powerpoint how do u expect the animation to look? it's shitty

plot is fucking dumb honestly mainly cause i can't follow it because of ur shitty mic

idea: in the fucking beginning you shudlve ended it with all pokeman around fire and then as the season goes on and pokeman get voted off u couldve made the voted off ones transparent but u didnt cause ur work is a piece of shit

i never even know who the fuck is talking

50. ISO #100

plot is fucking dumb honestly mainly cause i can't follow it
    Bruno, are you mentally capable of following anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass