1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

Re: MFM XXV The Frozen Throne

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    the fact me and titus were opposing scum teams is mildly more amusing tbh
    I disagree, I don't find that amusing even remotely. Much less worthy of competition with myself and Titus not only being on the same faction but achieving a flawless victory together.

Beats the shit out of yours.... tbh.

6. ISO #1406

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Mal'ganis View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me? I have made strong case against Dalaran, helped crack the game and helped town coordinate. Stop whining.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Sheep View Post
    -vote M-FM Malganis

Fucking told you guys.
    Lol made me laugh so hard. So easy to say when only 1 scum team had been lynched.

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

I disagree, I don't find that amusing even remotely. Much less worthy of competition with myself and Titus not only being on the same faction but achieving a flawless victory together.

Beats the shit out of yours.... tbh.
    yet i still dont care?

like your so called "competition" is really nothign to me. my team got shot in the foot by night actions. so i hardly call it a "competition"

10. ISO #1410

yet i still dont care?

like your so called "competition" is really nothign to me. my team got shot in the foot by night actions. so i hardly call it a "competition"
    Feuding with someone is nothing compared to Feuding with someone but achieving Victory together.

Also Hi

did i spell that right?

11. ISO #1411

yet i still dont care?

If you didn't care why did you open up to comment about how your situation was better? Thats the kind of logical fallacy that gets a man lynched.

It's not a competition if only one person is playing.

12. ISO #1412

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Feuding with someone is nothing compared to Feuding with someone but achieving Victory together.

Also Hi

did i spell that right?
    and i know whats thats like... (just not here)

If you didn't care why did you open up to comment about how your situation was better? Thats the kind of logical fallacy that gets a man lynched.

It's not a competition if only one person is playing.
    i didnt exactly? or at least thats not what i implied? i was pointing out to orpz not to be an obvious pr?

could you clairfiy what post said that?

13. ISO #1413

-vote M-FM Malganis

Very well played. I really thought you were derping town. 10/10. God I should have known better

Very nice Strat. I kept questioning myself on your alignment until that last day. What really threw me off was that North knew you were invest D3 and hard read you as town. I wish I had

No love for sheep. He may as well not have played.

All in all it was a very fun game. I wish I had not played so conservative with my night actions but it was a lot of fun. : )

14. ISO #1414

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Dalaran View Post
    -vote M-FM Malganis

Very well played. I really thought you were derping town. 10/10. God I should have known better

Very nice Strat. I kept questioning myself on your alignment until that last day. What really threw me off was that North knew you were invest D3 and hard read you as town. I wish I had

No love for sheep. He may as well not have played.

All in all it was a very fun game. I wish I had not played so conservative with my night actions but it was a lot of fun. : )
    Fuck you too faggot

15. ISO #1415

@Citrus, the game was indeed balanced. I might have given town a Shaman, if someone said it was weak to town but all sides had equally horrible odds of winning. Blue scum actually had the best odds given the high likelihood of picking up four members. This was absolutely a game of information release and the game I like and excel at. Town gave up its information very quickly. You played well, but overall the scum were able to plan their actions around the town because we knew what was present so early. Also, you claiming gun helped us a lot in the end game. We controlled your kill and Dalaran's.

Don't act as if town played a perfect game and got in trouble solely due to night actions. Even if you were right in never suspecting a witch, claiming to possess a gun with a likely scum bus driver (obvious because not saving cop) was not the smartest of moves. The detective claiming early also helped create a difficult scenario D2 that was only saved due to Northrend's night play. The town generally did not play well during the day. There was no coordination beyond following Northrend. Putting that much power into North's hands was dangerous.

Footmen such as Loaderon played a much better game than you did Citrus FMPOV.

Orange did have a hard time with the game, because we had to essentially dominate day chat and setup spec. If a witch was widely suspected, then the "conftown" on me wasn't worth shit. I was hoping North would check Sheep over Strat because that would have been another innocent.

Dalaran, I appreciate the thoughts. I actually did believe you were scum the entire time. There weren't enough kills to support the presence of a vig. Plus I figured I was a dead woman if you were a vig. I figured you were vented blue. I never was reading you as town. Interesting, you seemed to think we had played together before... but I don't think we have.

Town MVP - Northrend. Each and every check she did wound up hitting scum, on both teams. She was particularly in tune to the game and tried her best to coordinate the town. I'd love to hear North's postgame thoughts.

Town Honorable Mention/Greatest Improved - Heathglenn, Very under the radar but consistently protown play. That's exactly what a doctor should do. Given how much of a departure that is from Klingon, I want her to know that I saw that and it was indeed good play. Not having the doctor claim prevented us from just killing the doctor and then North. I actually thought you were someone else in the game, which shows you've adapted to blending in much better than I have.

Blue Scum MVP - Andorhal. Andorhal's play was very good and he fought for his wincon until the very end. Much respect there. Things didn't go their way but I didn't really suspect he was scum but for the fact he claimed his actual true role. He was a threat because he kept speculating I was the Godfather and had to be shut down. Given the one v one Strat did, capitalizing was the best move. The gambit at the end to hide Captain was a stroke of good play though. It didn't work but it's what I would have done in the situation. Sometimes the cards are bad, but it was good play by him.

Orange Scum MVP - I'm not picking this. Both Strat and Sheep at their good points. It was fun playing with both of you. We had enough synergy and distance where it worked. I'm rather shocked I could work as well with Kuro considering I don't think we had played with each other before.

16. ISO #1416

17. ISO #1417

-vote M-FM Northrend

This was a close call. Although we won, I'm not picking between my buddies for MVP. Andorhal and North both did the best job on their teams. Debated voting Klingon here, but she didn't have as strong a beat as Northrend did and was still mislead but she was clearly playing very well IMO. Andorhal was a good sport but couldn't quite get things moving.

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post

Town MVP - Northrend. Each and every check she did wound up hitting scum, on both teams. She was particularly in tune to the game and tried her best to coordinate the town. I'd love to hear North's postgame thoughts.

Town Honorable Mention/Greatest Improved - Heathglenn, Very under the radar but consistently protown play. That's exactly what a doctor should do. Given how much of a departure that is from Klingon, I want her to know that I saw that and it was indeed good play. Not having the doctor claim prevented us from just killing the doctor and then North. I actually thought you were someone else in the game, which shows you've adapted to blending in much better than I have.

Blue Scum MVP - Andorhal. Andorhal's play was very good and he fought for his wincon until the very end. Much respect there. Things didn't go their way but I didn't really suspect he was scum but for the fact he claimed his actual true role. He was a threat because he kept speculating I was the Godfather and had to be shut down. Given the one v one Strat did, capitalizing was the best move. The gambit at the end to hide Captain was a stroke of good play though. It didn't work but it's what I would have done in the situation. Sometimes the cards are bad, but it was good play by him.

Orange Scum MVP - I'm not picking this. Both Strat and Sheep at their good points. It was fun playing with both of you. We had enough synergy and distance where it worked. I'm rather shocked I could work as well with Kuro considering I don't think we had played with each other before.

Thank you very much!

I agree, except I think you were Orange MVP. Strat was making little slips, and Sheep got pretty scummy towards the end. You maintained a Townie look.

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422
    fuck you guys for killing me

night fucking 1
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

23. ISO #1423

It was an interesting game, but yeah we had it way to easy most time, I think the hardest task was to decide who to manipulate under all these targets and making sure andorhal gets lynched to not fuck our triple kill up. The moment northrend said eh found a mafia I knew it was me, so claiming bussed helped em spread confusion and revealed andorhal, wich basically led to towns downfall, also the mechanic that the doctor cant heal when he dies in the same night helped us, kudos to Slaol for finding it out.

I was Stratholme/Kuro btw.
    This is the Revolution. The glorious Evolution. There is no light, without shadow.

24. ISO #1424

25. ISO #1425

Oh yeah Helz, the debate.org link was provided to me through the Championship chat on Skype. I wouldn't know of any Mafia newsletter/blog or anything of the like. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

26. ISO #1426

27. ISO #1427

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Because we mountain kings have hammers!
    LOL!!!!

My plan was to check Mal'ganis one more time. If a witch existed it would present itself in two ways:
    1) Dalaran would not have shot correctly
    2) Mal'Ganis would appear to be Mafia.

I was more inclined to believe witch would control a shot than covering me, thus revealing a witch / in the process it would expose mal'ganis.

I already knew Strat was consig, so I was going to pick his brain for leads until I could figure out who the GF was - eventually lynch Strat.

But alas, I did not expect for the life of me that Lady Sylvanas was converted.

Such epic sadness.

I'm going to review before I vote. Also, how do you know who is who?

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

32. ISO #1432

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Also... I signed up for this thinking it was an FM.

I'm North.
    First post in the dead chat is a link leading to COMs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

GG
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #1435

GG everyone!

First, Scourge MVP
    SuperJack
    Had it not been for the 3 scums knowing he was chauffeur, he would have stood a chance. Unfortunately he was caught between and rock and a hard place and went down swinging. The end reveal was a good last ditch effort considering he had a scum buddy, he might have stood a chance in a 3 team playoff. If he had revealed he had a Mafia buddy, then I would have seriously considered letting him go instead of looking for frantic votes on him.

Next, Town MVP

I would have liked to have seen Plague / Noctiz stay in the game longer. It would have been helpful after the strong town read. But in the end his impact to the game was very limited.

I had a strong town read on Helz/Dalaran which is why I protected him from votes and simultaneously cast doubt on him occasionally. I think everyone believed he was a vocal footman and proved to be a valuable town asset in day chat.

Overall I have to give it to Klingoncelt/Hearth the doctor who cast doubt on the bus driver allegiance, remained in the shadows, and made smart night actions without revealing himself.

Finally, my Legion and overall MVP vote goes to Mal/Titus. You managed to fend off the majority of Town thoughts on Witch, placing yourself as an incredibly vocal scum. You were the most valuable asset to your team successfully rushing a victory lynch.

-vote M-FM Mal'Ganis

Good game everyone :-)

-Northrend

36. ISO #1436

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

-vote M-FM Northrend

Just because he is at L1 and my Mal vote did not take
    Last edited by Helz; April 30th, 2015 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Open thread
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

40. ISO #1440