[Suggestion] Role Bootlegger
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

[Suggestion] Role Bootlegger

So, here's my idea for a new neutral evil role, a bootlegger. For those of you, or most of you who don't really know what a bootlegger is, it's basically a person who either makes, sells, or transports alcoholic liquor for sale illegally.

Now, you might be wondering how could that end up as a mafia role, how about giving him the ability to make someone drunk and make him use his ability on the bootlegger.

What makes this role different than the witch? Well, why not also give him the ability to kill someone, if he manages to use his ability four times ( or four nights ) on a single target, he will die from kidney failure.

So, the Options he should have are:
    -Victim knows he is drunk. (Default on)
    -One night between drinks. (Default off)
    -Immunity prevents kidney failure. (Default on)
    Last edited by Darkcrusader; April 10th, 2015 at 09:19 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: [Suggestion] Role Bootlegger

Well. Firstly when it comes to roles there is a strict rule that it must not rely on chance or probability. (That 50 50 chance) (A par from Jester since the death must remain neutral so Jester is not given the choice)

Secondly. There seems to be no goal for the role you posted.

And like you said, it does just sound like a weaker version of the witch who ends up maybe killing someone.

But it is a nice suggestion! Thanks for submitting, feel free to edit it, or submit more

3. ISO #3

Re: [Suggestion] Role Bootlegger

Yeah, I've changed his ability, it no longer relies on probability. The goal would be the same as the normal neutral evil, "Survive and see the town lose the game".
    To be honest, I thought about either the controll or a role block role ability (since there are none for neut) for the neutral evil. :P