NOTD: Noob Of The Day
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Smile NOTD: Noob Of The Day

Anyone want to post the funny save game you have? Since the game already said it's about thrill and laugh, at least anyone can put your funny save in this post?
    Mine is i play as judge and trolling day 1, the rest maybe not really funny

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: NOTD: Noob Of The Day

I like this idea. Lol
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

After your death is like a (lynch train town) Like a town lost the head of a snake and your name has a gun. >(o.o)>------>^(o.o)^ how can you do that?
    Also you are the mason leader that being attacked the most i have ever seen ^(o.o)^

v)o.o)^

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

In this video, I demonstrate my developing prowess at playing Executioner/Jester. After several attempts, I finally built up enough suspicion in the town to get them to lynch me, utilizing a basic "I swear I am citizen" strategy in a save with 0% chance of there being a citizen. I literally could not stop laughing from the beginning of day 2 up until after I was lynched on day 4. After that, the replay becomes relatively boring.

Mafia - True jester trolling (featuring JPlayah).SC2Replay

My character is number 5 (yellow), and yes I was totally afk during name selection.

Moral of the story: Less-experienced players take longer to fall for the bait, but if you do it right, it always works out eventually.
    Last edited by JPlayah; May 7th, 2015 at 11:57 AM.

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by JPlayah View Post
    In this video, I demonstrate my developing prowess at playing Executioner/Jester. After several attempts, I finally built up enough suspicion in the town to get them to lynch me, utilizing a basic "I swear I am citizen" strategy in a save with 0% chance of there being a citizen. I literally could not stop laughing from the beginning of day 2 up until after I was lynched on day 4. After that, the replay becomes relatively boring.

Mafia - True jester trolling (featuring JPlayah).SC2Replay

My character is number 5 (yellow), and yes I was totally afk during name selection.

Moral of the story: Less-experienced players take longer to fall for the bait, but if you do it right, it always works out eventually.
    Could be a good idea since most of the setup make deagon head/ godfather immune to detection make vigilante think you are night immune and will not want to waste a bullet but might cause jailor to jail and execute you >)o.o)>

v)o.o)^

26. ISO #26

Had a game where a player at the end there was 3 players. 1 Auditor, 1 Marshall, 1 Jailor/Citizen. The Jailor votes up the confirmed Marshal saying it was him. Marshall after first knowing the auditor gets confused and votes up the Jailor and lynches him.

The auditor claimed a role not even possible by the save.

Nice win Helz, :P
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by watermeloann View Post
    YAAAAASSSSS
    YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES]YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES]YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES]YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES]YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES]YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES]YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES]YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES]YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES]YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES]YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES]YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES]YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES]YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; June 12th, 2015 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Now with color
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Noob of the day quote 1: last day stupid
    - So one of us is the last mafia (marshall)
    - Rolecall! (Godfather)
    - Dude, am mayor, that's fucking obvious since day 2 i revealed mayor)
    - So the one claim marshal is fake ass (vote marshal) (godfather)
    The marshall has revealed himself
    - (fast vote marshall) (mayor)
    - WTF Noob! (Marshall)
    Bug chat......dropped mayor.......
    Mafia win. Facepalm........
    + Requested from Nogkal. Nogkal role: Marshall
    - my comment: Wtf lol? That feel
    Last edited by Yukitaka Oni; September 3rd, 2015 at 11:44 AM.

v)o.o)^

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Noob of the day quote 1: last day stupid
    - So one of us is the last mafia (marshall)
    - Rolecall! (Godfather)
    - Dude, am mayor, that's fucking obvious since day 2 i revealed mayor)
    - So the one claim marshal is fake ass (vote marshal) (godfather)
    The marshall has revealed himself
    - (fast vote marshall) (mayor)
    - WTF Noob! (Marshall)
    Bug chat......dropped mayor.......
    Mafia win. Facepalm........
    + Requested from Nogkal. Nogkal role: Marshall
    - my comment: Wtf lol? That feel

So Mayor could have just waited for Marshal to reveal? Was Marshal a known role? Was the time about to run out?

In any event, I would rage too... :-P

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post

So Mayor could have just waited for Marshal to reveal? Was Marshal a known role? Was the time about to run out?

In any event, I would rage too... :-P
    Such noob, such feel, such rage. So much feel, lol

v)o.o)^

42. ISO #42

Noob of the day quote 2: Sure
    - Look man, am sheriff, i found auditor and witch. Am the real sheriff dude! (Dragon head)
    - Sure, sheriff detect auditor and witch. Sure.....(mayor)
    - Such logic, such legit, 2 town investigators death and no town random. Such op (Doctor)
    - Oh shit! No i mean am spy! (Dragon head)
    - Stop! Just stop.....please be quiet and die...please....this is.....too embarrassing (mayor)
    - But.....am town!(Lynched) (Dragon head)
    - Sure (mayor)
    - I'm not traid! (Dragon head)
    - Sure (mayor)
    Card role flipped: Dragon head
    - Sure (mayor)
    Town win
    + Requested from myself: my role: Mayor
    - My comment: Sure

v)o.o)^

43. ISO #43

Noob of the day quote 3: Jest-ed
    A normal game 9-3-3 with 3 neutral random.........6 people left alive
    - The marshall has revealed!
    - pm me role! (Marshall)
    Pm...pm...pm....3 people did not pm....
    - Lynch!!!!!! (Marshall)
    After lynch 3 people who didn't pm role....
    - Flip 1st card: Jester
    - Flip 2nd card: Jester
    - Flip 3rd card: Jester
    ............and my friend.....there were multiple sign of suicide......suicidal town my friend......
    Jester win
    + Request from Yangtama: role vigilante (died night 2)
    - My comment: Remove Kebab please

v)o.o)^

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Noob of the day quote 3: Jest-ed
    A normal game 9-3-3 with 3 neutral random.........6 people left alive
    - The marshall has revealed!
    - pm me role! (Marshall)
    Pm...pm...pm....3 people did not pm....
    - Lynch!!!!!! (Marshall)
    After lynch 3 people who didn't pm role....
    - Flip 1st card: Jester
    - Flip 2nd card: Jester
    - Flip 3rd card: Jester
    ............and my friend.....there were multiple sign of suicide......suicidal town my friend......
    Jester win
    + Request from Yangtama: role vigilante (died night 2)
    - My comment: Remove Kebab please
    Wait, how would this be a normal 9-3-3 setup if 3 Jesters rolled? Would have had to mean the host went with 3 Neutral Randoms and got super unlucky, or maybe the Host made a troll setup and jacked up the Jester roll percentage? In any event, any decent 9-3-3 needs at least one Neutral Killing role or else it's too much of an uphill fight for the Mafia / Triad.

I've seen alternating between Neutral Killing, Neutral Evil, Neutral Benign (traditional) or Neutral Killing, Neutral Random x 2, but seems odd / risky to run 3 Neutral Randoms, for this exact reason.

45. ISO #45

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Wait, how would this be a normal 9-3-3 setup if 3 Jesters rolled? Would have had to mean the host went with 3 Neutral Randoms and got super unlucky, or maybe the Host made a troll setup and jacked up the Jester roll percentage? In any event, any decent 9-3-3 needs at least one Neutral Killing role or else it's too much of an uphill fight for the Mafia / Triad.

I've seen alternating between Neutral Killing, Neutral Evil, Neutral Benign (traditional) or Neutral Killing, Neutral Random x 2, but seems odd / risky to run 3 Neutral Randoms, for this exact reason.
    The chances of this happening is slim.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

46. ISO #46

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post

Remove kebab plz

v)o.o)^

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Was playing a game as Beguiler. We had a consigliere who found out who the auditor was. So I hid behind the auditor. And he turned himself into a stump XD. That night.
    Noob Part:
    He didn't reveal me the next day. He pm'd me saying he tried to audit me. I pm'd back "lol, I thought that would happen" he still didn't do anything. Then he proceeded to die the next night to a random serial killer death.

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    Was playing a game as Beguiler. We had a consigliere who found out who the auditor was. So I hid behind the auditor. And he turned himself into a stump XD. That night.
    Noob Part:
    He didn't reveal me the next day. He pm'd me saying he tried to audit me. I pm'd back "lol, I thought that would happen" he still didn't do anything. Then he proceeded to die the next night to a random serial killer death.
    Look like auditor just.....service...(justice-achievement)

v)o.o)^

50. ISO #50

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    Noob Part:
    ----put sunglasses on

v)o.o)^