The COMmunist Statement
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

The COMmunist Statement

At the very centre of a COMmunist society is the average person. There are moderators, admins, party members, and so on, but none of these nearly approach the significance of the proletariat.

Other, illegitimate factions make the mistake of thinking of their members as a ruling party. All those parties want nothing but power and to be in a position where they can oppress. Even the anarchists, for they want to oppress the people through disorder and chaos.

"But, Great COMrade oops_ur_dead, Saviour of the People, the DPRCOM also seeks power and to be a ruling force." one may say, "What separates the DPRCOM from other, inferior parties?"

While other parties use power for the purpose of their own good, we use power for the purpose of the COMMON GOOD. We are not leaders of the people, we are workers of them, and they are OUR leaders.

The democracy of the people is what governs our decisions, not our desire for power. However, we separate ourselves from the anarchists in that in an anarchist society, everyone has power, including those who want to oppress. We distinguish ourselves in that WE are the only ones who have power, and the only power the oppressive have is through voting, a non-issue due to them being in the minority.

We must always remember to make choices that are good for the people, even if such choices are against the interests of the party individuals. Even if the majority decides that we be ousted and that another party be brought in to rule, then we must oblige, for it would be un-COMmunist to not do so. If the majority makes bad decisions, we must act upon them, for it is only through example and pain that they can learn.

This entire ideology can be summed up into one sentence:
    The DPRCOM does not rule the people, we are enslaved to the people.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: The COMmunist Statement

Yes. This is very valuable to our sucess.
    Our "mission statement if you will.
    We are slaves to the people. we act in ways only to assist or increase them in any way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocshi View Post
    Best Entrance Award- jaczac
    First post of the game, he kills the Godfather.
    Good stuff right there.

4. ISO #4
    RandomNumbers0

HAIL COM

5. ISO #5
    Nike2000

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    Are you English? You spell some words differently than we do here in the states. For instance: you said "centre" Here in the states we say "center". I digress. This is clearly the embodiment of our teaching. I suggest that this be posted on the signup thread so that many more COMrades can see the light of COMmunism.
    Anyone can make little mistakes.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Nike2000 View Post
    Are you English? You spell some words differently than we do here in the states. For instance: you said "centre" Here in the states we say "center". I digress. This is clearly the embodiment of our teaching. I suggest that this be posted on the signup thread so that many more COMrades can see the light of COMmunism.
    i spell it centre and im american.

i am odd like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocshi View Post
    Best Entrance Award- jaczac
    First post of the game, he kills the Godfather.
    Good stuff right there.

8. ISO #8
    RandomNumbers0

Quote Originally Posted by jaczac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike2000 View Post
    Yes
    Yes you are
    heh heh

i spell it centre and im american.

i am odd like that.