Why am I not pink?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Why am I not pink?

What are you talking about Auckmid?

@Vorn, you must choose if you want to be a pony or a respected keeper, otherwise I would have to make a bunch of useless member groups with just a couple of members.

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

4. ISO #4

Isn't that the point though? :P

I'm fine with being a respected keeper. (Really, I'm just jealous of philie having her own member group. )
    FMII: Armorsmith | FMIII: Napoli Godfather | FMIV: Arsonist | FMV: Doctor | FMVI: Greed | FMVIII: Consigliere | FMXVI: Citizen | MFMXVII: Bus Driver | FMXX: Mason

Il giusto è solo chi sa fingerlo meglio

5. ISO #5

Patrick wants to give us a hint on how to win the war

FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

6. ISO #6

Let's just all live together in harmony?

We have a dedicated forum for posting ponies... Isn't that a victory in itself?
    FMII: Armorsmith | FMIII: Napoli Godfather | FMIV: Arsonist | FMV: Doctor | FMVI: Greed | FMVIII: Consigliere | FMXVI: Citizen | MFMXVII: Bus Driver | FMXX: Mason

Il giusto è solo chi sa fingerlo meglio

7. ISO #7

Hey, Patrick said it, not me
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by FalseTruth View Post
    What are you talking about Auckmid?

@Vorn, you must choose if you want to be a pony or a respected keeper, otherwise I would have to make a bunch of useless member groups with just a couple of members.
    I would like the Respect Keeper title. Who needs the powers that come with it? The title is the winnn.