Anarchists of the South Seas
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Pansy

WE ARE THE ANARCHISTS OF THE SOUTH SEAS!!!

There is no organization here, to be a member just say you're a member, our goal is to create anarchy everywhere on these forums, especially in other clan topics. CREATE THE ANARCHY!!!

And feel free practicing anarchy in this thread.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3
    TheAccusedOne

Re: The Anarchy That Is Happenning

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    The political scene on the forum is undergoing turbulence right now.
    I seek to restore order through a people's democracy.
    Fuck the people.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5
    TheAccusedOne

We are not workers, we are revolutionaries. Your minds are poisoned by the man. Our teachings are the very antidote to sickness.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7
    TheAccusedOne

We are allied for now, COMrade. We will discuss the differences in our leaders teachings once we have completed our respective revolts from the oppressive grasp of the man.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10
    Pansy

WE ARE THE ANARCHISTS OF THE SOUTH SEAS!!!

There is no organization here, to be a member just say you're a member, our goal is to create anarchy everywhere on these forums, especially in other clan topics. CREATE THE ANARCHY!!!

And feel free practicing anarchy in this thread.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Re: Anarchists of the South Seas

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    So your plan is to tell people not to listen to other people? What makes you think that they will listen to YOU? Friend, you are misguided. Only in COMmunism can you have the type of equality that you envision. We shall open our doors for you when you come asking to come in, friend.
    This is the type of elitism that is non-existent in the pony party
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Dust, I pity you for your lack of understanding on this issue. We do not discriminate against anyone. When you see the light we will welcome you with ponies. Equality is our mantra. We shall not deviate from that. I can only work to see that you will be enlightened.
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

16. ISO #16

Your blinders are keeping you in the dark, my equine friend. Your masters do not let you know they are even there. I have seen the light and I joined it willingly. I hope that you do as well. You seem to be a very loyal member of your faction. COMmunism could use you in our ranks. I can promise you that equality will be very sweet when you accept.

17. ISO #17

Your blinders are keeping you in the dark, my equine friend. Your masters do not let you know they are even there. I have seen the light and I joined it willingly. I hope that you do as well. You seem to be a very loyal member of your faction. COMmunism could use you in our ranks. I can promise you that equality will be very sweet when you accept.
    This is incorrect. My leaders take all my wishes and ideas into account

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20
    Pansy

Im no leader, this is anarchy there is no government this is just chaos

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Pansy, I'm referring to deathfire's posts. Your understanding of anarchy surpasses many members of this forum. I commend you for that. Advocating for anarchy, though, is not so commendable.
    I think its quite the opposite, I think its commendable that hes willing to fight for his beliefs and not surrender to communism like a few other parties have done already

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

I did not say that advocating for any party is wrong. I merely said that advocating for anarchy is what COMmunism dislikes. Anarchy, above all, is the polar opposite of the teachings of COMmunism. I would commend him if he were advocating for anything else. Don't twist my words, Deathfire.
    'Swhat im here for

25. ISO #25

If no member joins within 48 hours of this clan's creation, it will be closed.

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27
    Pansy

I believe no government shall control me, the government is corrupted!! LET THE ANARCHY REIGN!!!!!!!

28. ISO #28

Locked for not gaining a member in 48 hours. Such is life.

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle