MY POINTS ARE RIP
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

MY POINTS ARE RIP

my points got reseted i was on 4000 points coast know that !!!! HE MUST KNOW THAT !!! HEP LAYED A GAME WITH ME 1 WEEK AGO OR 2 WEEK!!!! HE MUST KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!! umm what should i write here my pc got totally deleted so i bought new one umm and i have alot of cool achievements half triad thats all i remember umm and i remember jailbreak and zombie suicide and how to make u guys give me points back btw dont give me back 4000 points give me back 4999 points because i was almost at 5000 points im not kidding i was like 4700 points so give me 5000 if needed ok so can u give me points because i need it please gvie me it please coast you know me please coast COAST KNOW ME !!!! HE FUCKING KNOW ME !!!! HE KNOW MEEEE!!!!!! coast are you there do you see this if u do then give me back mine 5000 points okay ? i dont know how to prove that i was having 5000 points I WAS HAVING IT !!! AND I DONT HAVE A REPLAY !!! COAST MUST PROVE IT !!! HE PLAYED WITH ME !!!! god damn i think ill shoot myself to face if i dont get my points back coast you know that i ahve 5000 points you know it !!!! YOU KNOW ITT! !!!! in my game nick is MasterShejdu YOU KNOW ME !!!! YOU KNOW ME!!!!

NICK IS MasterShejdu COAST YOU KNOW ME YEAH YOU DO

EDIT:ID IS I THINK : 1-S2-1-5714059 BTW COAST IS VERY VERY INTELLIGENT PERSON NOT LIKE U YOU BADMINS COAST IS VERY VERY VERY INTELLIGENT BUT YOU BADMINS YOU ARE INTELLIGENT NOT VERY AND I AM VERY INTELLIGENT BUT COATS IS MORE INTELLIGENT COMMENT OF YEAR I DESERVE 5000 POINTS FOR THIS COOL COMMENT 10/10

EDIT: ADDING MESSAGE CAPS ARE COOL
    Last edited by MasterShejduNabs; November 5th, 2014 at 01:41 PM. Reason: adding id and some cool smileys

2. ISO #2

Re: MY POINTS ARE RIP

lol
    Do you have a replay? If not you'll have to wait on Coast to approve this.
    Last edited by Brendan; November 5th, 2014 at 12:48 PM.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

3. ISO #3

how to make replay coast is my best friend he can make replays coast can make it he coast know me on us i have 5000 points and on eu 1000 coast played with me on us and on eu too he know me he must give me back my 5000 points cause i have nothing now it says im new player wow thats broken and i dont have mine save wow

EDIT: i am cool at editing so i will add there some smileys

Last edited by MasterShejduNabs; November 5th, 2014 at 01:39 PM. Reason: SMILEYS HIHIHIEAIHA

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

I know I'm not staff but, eww.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Approved for 2900 points, 49 victories, 101 games played

Achievements Hammer and Sickle, Happily Ever After, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, Hoisted by his own Molotov, A for Effort, Zombie Suicide.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18