Tower of God - 10F
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Tower of God - 10F

Hello, everyone. Has you rested well? The 9F was mostly an optional challenge (you can still partitipate in it with a time limit of 1 month, if you want). The next challenge will have a survival rate of 25% for those brave regulars who dare to participate in it directly! The name of the upcoming challenge will be...

Wait a second, where are my manners? I should show up your current scoreboard first:

Apache 1350
    SuperJack 975
    Tonex 950
    Numbertwo 500
    AppleyNO 400
    powerofdeath 400
    Orpz 300
    Glip 300
    NoctiZ 200
    Helios 175
    Nick 125
    louiswill 0
    Frog 0
    Citrus 0
    SpiritFryer 0

Ok, now for the name of the upcoming test with roughly 25% survival rate...

Tower of God - 10F: Leap of Faith

I'm going to announce the rules of the test after some time. But before I do, I would like to ask you first: Are you still willing to brave the challenges of Tower of God? The Room of Trust was a decent challenge. But how faith is different from trust?

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

2. ISO #2

Re: Tower of God - 10F

Alright, I'll try to explain this to you. Actually for each part of the test you need one direct participant and up to 4 other regulars. The person who chooses to directly participate in the test will be placed on a square platform hovering over the black abyss. On the one of the four sides of the platform is the "safe" area, which can only be reached by jumping. The other three sides of the chamber have only the walls. So, what is the main trick of this test?

The main participant will be "blindfolded" and his sense of direction will be messed up. In order to pass the test, the main participant simply needs to jump into the safe area within the given time limit. However, because he is "blindfolded", the actual chance of that person making the correct jump will be 25%. However, this is where the other regulars come up. Each of the four regulars will also play their part in the test - one of then will be placed on the safe side, the other three will be stationed on the other sides behind the walls. The person who is standing on the safe platform MUST convince the main participant to jump on the safe side. By doing this both of those regulars will gain Test Points - 500 for the main participant, and 200 for the person who is standing of the safe side.

However, the other three regulars who are standing behing the walls will also try to convince the main participant to jump on their side by convincing him that their side is "safe". If the main participant jumps to the side of the wall, he will fail the test, and lose up to 500 Test Points for making the wrong jump. Likewise, if he jumped straight at your wall - you will earn 100 Test Points. Furthermore the person on the "safe" side will lose 100 Test Points for not being able to convince the main participant to jump into safety.

The main participant can also choose NOT to jump at all, even after the timer expires. By doing that, he will also lose the test, so the only way out is - through!

Since our main particiapant is supposed to be blindfolded, the other four regulars must use anonymous accounts so that it would be hard for the main participant to differentiate between then. You can, however, freely claim your COM name to the main participant on the platform. However, the person on the safe side also has a slight disadvantage - the other three regulars behind the walls know his identity! They will must likely use any sort of trickery by either claiming thenselves as the person on the safe side or simply claiming their own name anyway and convincing the main participant to simply jump on their side. Also, try to figure out the "other" reason for using anonymous nicknames...

To make it easier for you to understand the nature of the test, here is this picture:
    Spoiler : Leap of Faith :

On that picture is the middle platform that the main participand will be standing up. After the test begins, that regular will be blindfolded, and the platform will spin up multiple times, twisting his sense of direction. You must listen to the voices of the other regulars standing in the different sides and make a correct jump.

Now that you have seen the rules of the test, who will be the brave prson to step up on the middle platform? This test will repeat several times for each person who decided to participate in the challenge directly. Who is brave enough to be the main participant?

On top of that, I also need up to four other regulars to be placed on the four different sides. However, you'll have to join that way anonymously; if you want to be on the sides, send a Private Message to me and tell me which side you will prefer to stand on - the safe side or the one behind the walls. You might want to wait for the main participant to be chosen first...

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Alright, the first one to step in will be AppleyNO! Before anyone else would sign-up for being the main participant, you should wait until AppleyNO's challenge has ended. AppleyNO, get yourself ready! I'll tell you when your test begins.

Everyone else, send me your Private Messages and I'll give four of you the anonymous accounts that are nessesary for participating in the test. Don't forget to tell me your preferences!

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

I have received only 2 Private Messages so far. Won't there be any more?

SuperJack, your turn will come after ApplleyNO's trial has been finished. Maybe you'll want to stay behind one of the sides first?

9. ISO #9

Alright, we're all set. AppleyNO's trial starts... right NOW!

Tower of God - 10F: Leap of Faith

Our main participant is now standing on the rotating platform, blindfolded. On the four corner are other regulars, whose identities are not known to AppleyNO just yet:

Regular No. 1
    Regular No. 2
    Regular No. 3
    Regular No. 4

In order to pass the test, AppleyNO needs to jump to the "safe" side and not to any of the wall sides. Once the main participant is ready to jump, he must do the following:

Jump to Regular No. X's side!

You must write your action exactly in this format, otherwise it will NOT count. You will have the time limit of 48 hours. You will fail the test if you jump to the wrong side or if you do not jump at all when the timer expires. You have quite a lot to lose, so be extremely careful, AppleyNO!

From now on, until his challenge ends, only anonymous accounts will be allowed to post here. AppleyNO is the only person who can post normally. Everyone else needs to use anonymous accounts, and you are free to claim your real name straight from the beginning.

10. ISO #10
    Regular No. 1

Come join the safe side!

11. ISO #11
    Regular No. 1

Damn. My avatar looks suspicious. How am I supposed to win with this...

Can I change it to something which looks more convincing and sincere?

12. ISO #12
    Regular No. 2

My avatar isn't better that yours. But I'm sure that Appley won't jump towards someone like you.

I'm Tonex. I chose to prefer the safe side and Fragos indeed placed me here as your savior.
    Please do not trust No 1, he only wants you to lose. I joined this game out of good intentions and to help you pass this test

13. ISO #13
    Regular No. 1

Come on man. I'll split 75-25 with you. Or I can ask AppleyNO pay you 100 test points. Just say the truth that you are the wall.

14. ISO #14
    Regular No. 1

Same offer for the other two.

15. ISO #15
    Regular No. 2

Quote Originally Posted by Regular No. 1 View Post
    Come on man. I'll split 75-25 with you. Or I can ask AppleyNO pay you 100 test points. Just say the truth that you are the wall.
    You want to bribe AppleyNO just so that he can smash his head over your wall?

16. ISO #16
    Regular No. 3

My side is safe. Glip never lies.

17. ISO #17

Damn. My avatar looks suspicious. How am I supposed to win with this...

Can I change it to something which looks more convincing and sincere?
    So don't jump to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19
    Regular No. 3

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    I might jump towards 4.
    That's suicide!

20. ISO #20
    Regular No. 4

I am Four.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22
    Regular No. 4

Don't care.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25
    Regular No. 4

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Getting that vibe.
    Thought people would post more.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27
    Regular No. 1

If you bribed me, I would have told you where to jump...

28. ISO #28

AppleyNO jumps and...

He landed on the SAFE side!!!

That's quite a shocker now, isn't it? The first one who passed this test was AppleyNO! Well, I believe that his instinct was right... But here comes the main trick of the challenge - the real identity of anonymous accounts:

Regular No. 1 - Nick
    Regular No. 2 - Fragos
    Regular No. 3 - Numbertwo
    Regular No. 4 - SuperJack

As the result, AppleyNO earns 500 Test Points, while Numbertwo earns 200 Test Points. You both did pretty well for such a short test... or should I say that Nick and SuperJack were so terrible that AppleyNO found their faux almost immediately.

And about you, SuperJack... You said that you didn't care where AppleyNO would jump... but let's see what happens when you'll be in his place now! Everyone else, send me your PMs again. This time, I expect at least 4 regulars taking each of the sides so that I won't have to join the event myself.
    But Numbertwo will not be able to join the side challenge, as he already won it. He can be the main participant, though... if he is really willing it.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

Like I said before, SuperJack in next in line. He'll be taking the challenge very soon. Don't forget to send me your Private Messages again with your preferences!

32. ISO #32

It tooks us some time, but now we can finally start the arranged challenge for SuperJack!

Tower of God - 10F: Jack of Faith

Our main participant is now standing on the rotating platform, blindfolded. On the four corners are other regulars, whose identities are not known to SuperJack just yet:

Regular No. 1
    Regular No. 2
    Regular No. 3
    Regular No. 4

In order to pass the test, SuperJack needs to jump to the "safe" side and not to any of the wall sides. Once the main participant is ready to jump, he must do the following:

Jump to Regular No. X's side!

The time limit is 48 hours, as usual. You will fail the test if you jump to the wrong side or if you do not jump at all when the timer expires. I hope you are just as bold and brave as AppleyNO was!

Until SuperJack's challenge ends, only anonymous accounts will be allowed to post here. SuperJack is the only person who can post normally. Everyone else needs to use anonymous accounts, and you are free to claim your real name straight from the beginning.

33. ISO #33
    Regular No. 1

Well, hi to be honest I have not the slightest idea on what i could say that you would believe in me being the save side, except telling you that I am indeed it. It´s up to you, if you believe me or not.

34. ISO #34
    Regular No. 4

The Safe side is 4! TRUST ME!

IM TELLING YOU ITS FOUR!!

35. ISO #35
    Regular No. 4

Well, hi to be honest I have not the slightest idea on what i could say that you would believe in me being the save side, except telling you that I am indeed it. It´s up to you, if you believe me or not.
    This 1 guy sounds like fragos, hes definitely fake.

36. ISO #36
    Regular No. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Regular No. 4 View Post
    This 1 guy sounds like fragos, hes definitely fake.
    Well, i´m not Fragos. I am nothing less as the God of Sun himself.

37. ISO #37
    Regular No. 3

Hey SuperJack, make a SuperLeap to this side because it's the safe side!

I agree that side 1 sounds like Fragos. Lol!

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39
    Regular No. 3

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Neh. Any one else other than Fragos here?
    I'm not Fragos and you need to jump this way or else I'm going to be the only person with negative points.

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41
    Regular No. 3

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    You are unsafe Number 3
    Nope, I'm safe. If you don't jump this way you're gonna lose!!

42. ISO #42
    Regular No. 2

Quote Originally Posted by Regular No. 3 View Post
    Hey SuperJack, make a SuperLeap to this side because it's the safe side!
    Yup. SuperLeap over the wall.

43. ISO #43
    Regular No. 2

Quote Originally Posted by Regular No. 4 View Post
    The Safe side is 4! TRUST ME!

IM TELLING YOU ITS FOUR!!
    Four, instead of Regular No. 4. Definitely fake.

44. ISO #44
    Regular No. 2

Translation: Don't bother jumping over here.

45. ISO #45
    Regular No. 2

I'm Numbertwo and my side is the safe side.

46. ISO #46
    Regular No. 3

Quote Originally Posted by Regular No. 2 View Post
    I'm Numbertwo and my side is the safe side.
    This side lies since numbertwo already won and can't participate on a side anymore. Check the post where Fragos said he won.

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49
    Regular No. 1

I just wanted to kindly inform you that the walls know my identity and 2 ppl called me out in the beginning.

50. ISO #50
    Regular No. 1

Also, if you want to jump to someone, you need to do it as it is written in the Rules.