The Current Question
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: The Current Question

Revive it and then it will die again. The arcade will always die off as a whole.

What will you do when mafia is gone?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkLiveLife View Post
    Revive it and then it will die again. The arcade will always die off as a whole.

What will you do when mafia is gone?
    A rather vague answer. But is Mafia and the arcade already on the way out? HoTS barely revived SC2, so I wonder what LoTV will do. What will the future hold?
    We are 7Gram.
    We are Legion.
    We do not forgive... we do not forget.
    Expect us.

4. ISO #4

Yes. The player base is shrinking. Not just on mafia but in all games. Your efforts dont help much. I really find it funny how you spend so much time messing with the mafia mods. People who give up their free time to support the community and keep it alive while its blizzard who neglects their players. Why not mess with them a bit?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

5. ISO #5

I haven't been on StarCraft II in around a year. I admit, I hold great influence. I used to have a massive empire across World of WarCraft, StarCraft, WarCraft III and other games. That legacy remained somewhat, and I have massive influence over StarCraft II -- I am akin to a Mafia don. People will follow my commands without question. I say, 'fight for liberty and libertarianism' and they will do so and not stop until orders contrary to that come.

So you believe that I am at fault, because I have not rescinded my orders. You are a Texan. You hail from the same state as Alex Jones. You know the evil of the federal government. And you know why we fight.
    We are 7Gram.
    We are Legion.
    We do not forgive... we do not forget.
    Expect us.

6. ISO #6

I never said you were at fault but the government has nothing to do with you screwing with a bunch of kids who just want to relax and play a game. If you want a just cause leave the players alone and find one.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10