Sick of hearing about National Guard pussies
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Sick of hearing about National Guard pussies

Delayed entry program national guard is the easiest way to serve. I bet its also the most frustrating way to go with how they work
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #3

Honestly, I just feel like I can't respect anyone who joins the National Guard. To me, it's like they join so they can still technically say they're in the army or whatever the fuck they wanna do, but without any of the sacrifice required

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Honestly, I can't respect anyone that joins any branch of the military for the benefits. They are street thugs, goons flying the American flag as opposed to crip or blood colors. At least ISIS is killing for something they believe in besides the almighty dollar.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Honestly, I can't respect anyone that joins any branch of the military for the benefits. They are street thugs, goons flying the American flag as opposed to crip or blood colors. At least ISIS is killing for something they believe in besides the almighty dollar.
    wow. Can't believe you said that... you are as bad as that other dude who insulted the military .... iSIS want's to control the world, .... I would like to call you something.... but I won't ......... Instead I am going to tell a moderator . gg
    people once said that Firebringer played legit for example

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Why blame the disposable pawns? I think you are blaming the victim, not the perpetrator. Exchanging your life for a degree plus monthly pay is not exactly benefits...

I don't think killing for 72 virgins in heaven is particularly respectful.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by NecroThreads View Post
    wow. Can't believe you said that... you are as bad as that other dude who insulted the military .... iSIS want's to control the world, .... I would like to call you something.... but I won't ......... Instead I am going to tell a moderator . gg
    he didn't violate any rules. what's a mod going to do? lol
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

If I really wanted the gravy life I would join the coast guard. Those guys get no love but they are the legit 4th branch of the military. The Marines are really just a special forces section of the navy..

And almost everyone in any war is in it for some form of personal gain.

-edit

Just look at any us military advertisement campaign and you can spot the top reasons people join up. Adventure, life experience, college, and personal development.
    Last edited by Helz; October 22nd, 2014 at 07:19 PM.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.