Re: Unlock my threads
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2
    S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

Read this, or be Banned!

This is not a joke board; I am moderating this heavily. If you troll, scam, or cheat here, I will ban you without warning.

Payments must be paid via PayPal or Amazon Payments; Dark.Revenant is the middle-man so that your money will be safe from scamming. The buyer and seller must photograph what they are selling/buying, with a time-stamp, before I give out the money (otherwise, the money is returned to the buyer, depending on who is being wronged).

There is a 3% auction/handling fee (and another 3% + $0.30 fee due to PayPal -- 4% + $0.30 if out of the US) imposed on the seller, which is considerably lower than ebay's rate.

To make a payment, once an auction has closed, send me the amount due for the item + the shipping costs via a Personal Cash Advance so that no extra fees are incurred, and leave information detailing the Buyer, Seller, and Item purchased. I will advance money to the seller using the proper Goods Purchased option (to avoid a PayPal crackdown), which does incur the aforementioned fee.

Legitimate payments form a contractual bind. This wasn't written by a lawyer but, by sending a payment to me, Harrison "Dark.Revenant" Snodgrass, as a middle-man, for an item listed in this forum, you thereby agree to the terms listed here and legally purchase the goods specified (assuming the payment is the correct amount). Money will be sent to the seller on the condition that the item is sent to the buyer through an accredited shipping and tracking service such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc. and/or when the item is successfully received by the buyer. Insurance and damages after the payment is sent to the seller or returned to the buyer must be handled between the buyer and seller, not the broker. Returns may be handled through the broker. All other US and regional laws apply in accordance with auctions and trade of goods. Buyers agree to pay for all import taxes and duties associated with international shipping.

Sellers reserve the right to unlist their items, refuse to sell to specific people, and refuse payments. Some of these practices are unwise, however. If a seller receives money from the buyer or the broker, Dark.Revenant, however, the seller finalizes a contractual bind to deliver the item to the buyer according to law.

I, the broker, forfeit my rights to the money forwarded to me for the purpose of purchase, save for the 3% fee and the judicial powers listed here. I am bound by law to forward to the buyer 97% of the amount paid by the buyer upon a successful transaction and delivery.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

two…
    two cacti

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7
    Pedobear

Quote Originally Posted by NorthStar View Post
    I call your bluff with a Fraps HD screenshot of me playing Mafia.
    I raise your bluff with a Camstudio HD Video Shot of me playing Gem TD.

8. ISO #8
    Lukas

I fold with a mac comp too weak to support SC2

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10
    Pedobear

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    I go all in with a scrambled 4x4x4 Rubiks cube and a broken 512MB USB drive
    I call your bet w/ a Logitech M315 Mouse & a beats by dr. dre headset Studio HD Pro(650$ LOL)

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12
    Pedobear

Quote Originally Posted by NorthStar View Post
    My final bid of my Windows Vista computer thats sitting in the basement wasting away while I use it's Windows 7 counterpart that's 3x as fast, costly and powerful.
    I go all in, with your family.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14
    S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

The great exodus has begun and ended. Thank you Based Gods.