(Burned Day Three - Citizen)
    MFM Gorilla
    (Dropped Dead Day Three - Citizen)
    MFM Moose
    (Lynched Day Three - Citizen)
    MFM Jellyfish
    (Shot Night Four - Doctor)
    MFM Tiger
    (Lynched Day Four - Architect (Godfather))
    MFM Rabbit
    (Lynched Day Five - Drug Dealer)
    MFM Octopus
    (Lynched Day Six - Consort)
    MFM Elephant
    (Lynched Day Seven - Drug Dealer)

Waypoints:
    Night One
    Day One
    Day Event
    Night Two
    Day Event
    Night Three
    Day Three
    Day Event
    Day Event
    Day Event
    Night Four
    Day Four
    Day Event
    Night Five
    Day Five
    Day Event
    Night Six
    Day Six
    Day Event
    Night Seven

Last edited by The Jester King; October 25th, 2014 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Setup link

2. ISO #2

Re: M-FM Batman [Gamethread]

Night One

Night one has begun.
    Night chats are now open.

Night One ends in 24 hours, at 8:00PM PST, October 5.

RP:

In Gotham City, where crime roams the streets and the city that never sleeps. Resides the one and only Batman. Also Commisioner Gordon and Havey dent exist fighting crime.

However also in the shadows lies the joker, the riddler and the infamous Falcone Gangsters......

This is M-FM Batman
    Last edited by The Jester King; October 5th, 2014 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Roleplay

3. ISO #3

Day One

Day one has begun!

No one died last night.

RP:

Nobody knew what was gonna go on. When the sun rose everyone gathered together to meet up. Oddly enough, everyone showed up. They looked at each other and began to discuss.

With 20 people alive, it takes 11 votes to hammer..

Day One ends in 48 hours, at 8:00PM PST, October 5.
    Last edited by The Jester King; October 5th, 2014 at 08:39 PM.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Well, hello there, people. This took over a month to start, so here's a few friendly reminders from your neighboorhood snake.
    1. DON'T TRUST THE GRAVEYARD. Actress and Tailor are both possibly present in our little game here. While tailor can't suit the same night as a kill, it's still a tailor.
    2. DON'T ROLECLAIM. The Riddler is watching. If you role claim, you better have either lied or hope that he's already missed his guess for the day.
    3. DON'T TRUST CLAIMS. Yes, even if you wanted to listen to a roleclaim, there are many mafia roles that directly mirror town roles, like in many FM games.. Ex. Mortician, Architect, Agent, Consort, Consigliere.
    4. TRUST YOUR READS. There's only one neutral, so everyone's aligned somehow.
    5. HAIL BATMAN. Batman is a supercharged jailer that can permanently disable someone from being in the game. He also cannot be killed by the Riddler - He is the only safe person to roleclaim.

there's my measly attempt at making a helpful post. also expect big modkills
    sssss

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by MFM Llama View Post
    I suggest that we eliminate the riddler as soon as possible.

While he is alive it will be very difficult to relay night action results.
    I agree that the Riddler is a large threat, however, it's incredibly easy for him to screw up. With almost all random roles, it's not easy to use reasoning for easy kills.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Yeah, the Riddler will require alot of skill and intelligence to play.

I bet the host selected a veteran player to play as him...
    Hopefully not... If the person playing him is new then we won't have to deal with them

Also, looking at the Joker rolecard again, I daresay he is a bigger threat than the Riddler, at least early on.

We can't forget the mafia though, with roles like the Actress and Tailor they have good capability to deceive us.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Please post your night results.

I plan on creating a list of results to speculate on what roles we may have.

But then again, the Riddler could work off of that...

The Pros outwight the Cons.
    Posting night results barely hurts anything. The Riddler still has 18 people to guess from.

Also, I'll do the classic little question thing for attention checking.

1. What is your alignment?
    2. What role/alignment were you hoping to be?
    3. Who do you think is the biggest threat to the town overall? (Joker/Riddler/Mafia)

23. ISO #23

1. I am town (Hail Batman)
    2. I was honestly hoping to be a drug dealer
    3. Well that depends, mostly on what roles the Mafia have, they could be the weakest or the strongest. But I would have to put the Riddler the current biggest threat to the town. Because it elimates most of our ability to roleclaim (truthfully).

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

I also feel like the mafia would largely swing towards giving the Riddler night immunity. I mean, if someone claims to have investigated them, they could just daykill them the instant they do so. However, the only thing that they really get immunity from is the Mafia kills themselves, because there's no town killing roles. Still, I think it makes a lot of sense that the Joker would have detection immunity, because the Riddler doesn't visit at night anyway.
    I dunno, over the month or so that the signups were up, I found myself thinking the most over which neutral would have which power.

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by MFM Snake View Post
    Well, hello there, people. This took over a month to start, so here's a few friendly reminders from your neighboorhood snake.
    1. DON'T TRUST THE GRAVEYARD. Actress and Tailor are both possibly present in our little game here. While tailor can't suit the same night as a kill, it's still a tailor.
    2. DON'T ROLECLAIM. The Riddler is watching. If you role claim, you better have either lied or hope that he's already missed his guess for the day.
    3. DON'T TRUST CLAIMS. Yes, even if you wanted to listen to a roleclaim, there are many mafia roles that directly mirror town roles, like in many FM games.. Ex. Mortician, Architect, Agent, Consort, Consigliere.
    4. TRUST YOUR READS. There's only one neutral, so everyone's aligned somehow.
    5. HAIL BATMAN. Batman is a supercharged jailer that can permanently disable someone from being in the game. He also cannot be killed by the Riddler - He is the only safe person to roleclaim.

there's my measly attempt at making a helpful post. also expect big modkills
    sssss

This list is good. But you forgot the very important rule.

Write your damn last wills.

It's a soft counter to Tailor and Actress by at least informing us deception is possible if you flip town and your last will disagrees with your role flip. Etc.

34. ISO #34

I also feel like the mafia would largely swing towards giving the Riddler night immunity. I mean, if someone claims to have investigated them, they could just daykill them the instant they do so. However, the only thing that they really get immunity from is the Mafia kills themselves, because there's no town killing roles. Still, I think it makes a lot of sense that the Joker would have detection immunity, because the Riddler doesn't visit at night anyway.
    I dunno, over the month or so that the signups were up, I found myself thinking the most over which neutral would have which power.
    Maybe night immunity also affects the other neutrals kill?

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Maybe night immunity also affects the other neutrals kill?
    It says that the Joker's does not pierce immunity, however, it doesn't specify in the Riddler's rolecard..

Does the riddler's kill pierce immunity?
    If so, it may be much more likely that the Joker has immunity, since it would allow them to kill eachother and force them to side with the mafia.

39. ISO #39

Co-host speaking so what I say is not set in stone. I will mark these for Cypt to answer if he thinks otherwise

Can the Architect (Mafia and town version) Put themselves in their nightchat?
    I am going to say yes. It was asked by frog in Q+A.

Does Night Immunity affect the Jokers and the Riddlers kill?
    It says that the Joker's does not pierce immunity, however, it doesn't specify in the Riddler's rolecard..

Does the riddler's kill pierce immunity?
    If so, it may be much more likely that the Joker has immunity, since it would allow them to kill eachother and force them to side with the mafia.
    Joker role card states he does not pierce immunities

As for riddler, the only person who is known to be immune to riddler is Batman (role card states he's immune)

I have added setup link to OP as well

40. ISO #40

Alright, so this inclines me more to think that the Mafia would give the Joker night immunity.

Also, time for me to sleep. I'll check back on the thread in the morning, however, I probably will not become a posting presence again until later, in about 16 hours. Hopefully something of importance has happened by then.

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

Hi just want to say that nothing happened to moi.
    also tbh I can't tell which power you are talking about when you say "night immunity" because both of them get a night power
    I feel that Mafia could have well given Joker attack immunity. Joker is one of mafia's friend and foes in this game in the regard that it can wipe Town out very easily given the time, but the fact that it can also kill mafia. That's why I feel that overall, if Mafia gave Joker attack immunity, they would basically know who they are, and might be able to push a subtle lynch on them without being too obvious.

Riddler on the other hand is a different story. If it survives to the end it could be very easy to win, so for me, because I think Joker got attack immunity, Riddler gets detection immunity just for the survivability and so Mafia know they can take it out whenever needed.

Eh, I guess it's a gift and a curse for the powers.
    Also, I won't be able to post for another 9-10 hours due to rl, and yes I will get an avi when I have access to my computer, iPad doesn't work well with avatars. also fuck tiredness i just wanna sleep

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

1. It's important that Commissioner Gordan make himself known to batman only. Yea, I'm aware that's very hard to do, but having the two confirmed town may be worth the risk. It's up to the player who got Gordan to make that decision.
    2. Joker is Arsonist. Riddler is some kind of killer oracle. Arsonist > Killer Oracle. That should be target number 1.
    3. The Joker should have received the detection immunity, since he visits people at night time. Therefore, if the Riddler is found, I believe the sheriff should take the risk and come out with his findings. What do you guys think?

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50