M-FM XXV Batman Gamethread - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1515
  1. ISO #1501

Re: M-FM Batman [Gamethread]

Quote Originally Posted by MFM Elephant View Post
    "Hey Appley! Can you replace in? I know you got burned day one before anything could really happen but we need youuuuu."

K Cool, lets do this

*Replace in as Elephant, who Slaol lurked then entire game and was part of a mafia who decided to jump off a cliff.*

T.T

I have never seen Slaol in the recent past play a FM without being replaced due to inactivity.

Onto the game. It was fun while I actually played. I knew as soon as Octopus died I was fucked. Why would my team attack the same person repeatedly?? It makes no sense T.T The times also were really bad for me. I was sleeping or at school when things happened. I have yet to even read Day 3+. T.T

Can I get a night action chart?
    I want to see if Dolphin's feedback of my visit was fucked up or if he pulled a gambit.
    Yeah I already knew you were scum from feedback, I just made up feedback so I wouldn't be an obvious lookout
    Citrus

2. ISO #1502

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

5. ISO #1505

That reminds me, links to night chats plz?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

Doesn't really help when I don't have a password but thanks anyways.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

8. ISO #1508

Well, I died early in the game, so... I really can't say much here. Maybe Riddler COULD win this game if not for Joker's reckless actions. Oh well, I hope everyone enjoyed playing Batman - even thought there was no actual Batman at all ^^

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

12. ISO #1512

Honestly this will probably be my last mafia game for a while, at least on this scale.
    I joined with the intent of just filling a player role so the game could finally get started after a few weeks of looking for more players.
    Yea, I didn't expect to be able to post a crazy amount, no I didn't expect or want to get such an important role. Mafia Godfather/Architect? Jeez.
    I tried to devote as much time as I could to the game, and even being as busy as I was...I still managed to find time to play the game, I guess some other people who signed were just too busy or forgot about the game to play.

I haven't played Mafia for about a year now, I struggled to learn all the new roles, I've never seen an architect before. I had to ask the host some questions about my role, which they promptly and politely responded. Good job hosts ^^
    It was fairly easy for me to figure out what most people were, yea I figured out Llama was Joker early on, which was why I didn't lynch him at L-1 even though it turned around on me and he hammered me that same day x.x,

Things I liked:
    -The setup was very fun and unique, it's a shame Batman got hit so early ^^
    -The hosts were very good, it really sucks for Crypt to have such a big emergency during the game but I guess that's what cohosts are for. >.<
    -Most of the players made the game the game fun and interesting during the day, I liked how active Llama was for being scum.
    -Overall pace of the game felt just right for a game of this size of players, again this sort of goes with the setup.

Things I didn't really like (please don't take anything I say against you):
    -Inactivity of players? Yea I was a bit inactive, but some players would just pop up on certain days and dissappear for 2 days before talking again? I understand Crypt was shorthanded on players... I tried to go after players that were more on the inactive side that I thought could be power roles, to keep day chat interesting. I didn't want to simply kill all the active people and to win by having so many inactive people that just don't vote....that's really not my style and I feel like it ruins the game. That's just my opinion. I feel like any M-FM or larger is going to be plagued by inactivty until you guys get some new people here...it's pretty dead.

-Abusing Mechanics. I'm not going to sugar-coat this....seriously..I remembered why I stopped playing Mafia a while back, and it's because of how hard people try to break the game. Last Big-FM i Joined was ruined because some guy decided to check what order all the accounts were created in and determined who was what role by that. The whole game had to be restarted.
    This game, someone I sent to architect chat looked at the member's list at the beginning of night and the end of night. By that he was able to piece together how many posts mafia had made, and that the architect was mafia due to Mafia4 being created at the same time as the 2 architect chats.
    Is being a citizen fun? Not really. Does the citizen rolecard have the ability to spy on mafia chat activity? No. It shouldn't happen. Yea.. it's admittedly a case of bad programming, but an exploit shouldn't be posted in day chat like that. That's not your power, it affected my gameplay pretty harshly, I can't claim town architect now. This is a pretty big factor to why I'm not going to play much after this. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned now..and this is accepted, I don't know..not my style of playing.

Overall I had a lot of fun playing and congratz to Crypt and the town for making it a fun game.

13. ISO #1513

<3, also. This is why in future S-FM's and M-FM's I plan on hosting night chats that will all be done with quicktopic, because I'm too lazy to do all that setup and shit.
    fucketh me in the ass

14. ISO #1514

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerape View Post
    Honestly this will probably be my last mafia game for a while, at least on this scale.
    I joined with the intent of just filling a player role so the game could finally get started after a few weeks of looking for more players.
    Yea, I didn't expect to be able to post a crazy amount, no I didn't expect or want to get such an important role. Mafia Godfather/Architect? Jeez.
    I tried to devote as much time as I could to the game, and even being as busy as I was...I still managed to find time to play the game, I guess some other people who signed were just too busy or forgot about the game to play.

I haven't played Mafia for about a year now, I struggled to learn all the new roles, I've never seen an architect before. I had to ask the host some questions about my role, which they promptly and politely responded. Good job hosts ^^
    It was fairly easy for me to figure out what most people were, yea I figured out Llama was Joker early on, which was why I didn't lynch him at L-1 even though it turned around on me and he hammered me that same day x.x,

Things I liked:
    -The setup was very fun and unique, it's a shame Batman got hit so early ^^
    -The hosts were very good, it really sucks for Crypt to have such a big emergency during the game but I guess that's what cohosts are for. >.<
    -Most of the players made the game the game fun and interesting during the day, I liked how active Llama was for being scum.
    -Overall pace of the game felt just right for a game of this size of players, again this sort of goes with the setup.

Things I didn't really like (please don't take anything I say against you):
    -Inactivity of players? Yea I was a bit inactive, but some players would just pop up on certain days and dissappear for 2 days before talking again? I understand Crypt was shorthanded on players... I tried to go after players that were more on the inactive side that I thought could be power roles, to keep day chat interesting. I didn't want to simply kill all the active people and to win by having so many inactive people that just don't vote....that's really not my style and I feel like it ruins the game. That's just my opinion. I feel like any M-FM or larger is going to be plagued by inactivty until you guys get some new people here...it's pretty dead.

-Abusing Mechanics. I'm not going to sugar-coat this....seriously..I remembered why I stopped playing Mafia a while back, and it's because of how hard people try to break the game. Last Big-FM i Joined was ruined because some guy decided to check what order all the accounts were created in and determined who was what role by that. The whole game had to be restarted.
    This game, someone I sent to architect chat looked at the member's list at the beginning of night and the end of night. By that he was able to piece together how many posts mafia had made, and that the architect was mafia due to Mafia4 being created at the same time as the 2 architect chats.
    Is being a citizen fun? Not really. Does the citizen rolecard have the ability to spy on mafia chat activity? No. It shouldn't happen. Yea.. it's admittedly a case of bad programming, but an exploit shouldn't be posted in day chat like that. That's not your power, it affected my gameplay pretty harshly, I can't claim town architect now. This is a pretty big factor to why I'm not going to play much after this. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned now..and this is accepted, I don't know..not my style of playing.

Overall I had a lot of fun playing and congratz to Crypt and the town for making it a fun game.
    ^^^ Thank you for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

15. ISO #1515