Tower of God - 9F - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: Tower of God - 9F

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Must use pure Dark eh... so troublesome. Need to raise one from scratch?
    Nah it spams hyper beam so you have some turns to attack and then my Meowstick went in with Sucker Punch and finished it but with like 5 hp left and only because it used all hyper beams up for the rest of my team XD Also The "magikarp" is something else need to recheck it you get it somewhere between the 9th and 10th badge, where you need to solve some "Arcreus is our all god" puzzle, with bible verses from the Arcreus bible.
    Last edited by Helios; October 14th, 2014 at 10:45 AM.
    This is the Revolution. The glorious Evolution. There is no light, without shadow.

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

A hitn for everyone, you need to fight a lvl 80 Arceus after the 7th badge, it is impossible to kill without a Destiny Bond + Quick claw combo so get a pokemon that can learn destiny bond as early as possible (I would recommend koffing) or ghastly here a little hint were you can find it: https://prntscr.com/4w82ep .

Edit: Lucky me the game is bugged and I cant get the quick claw on the department store 3F so I need to catch around 50 sandshrews for one.
    Last edited by Helios; October 14th, 2014 at 03:35 PM.
    This is the Revolution. The glorious Evolution. There is no light, without shadow.

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Broke my game.
    So I started again with Torchic
    Hopefully a torchic with Speed boost.^^ I got the 10th badge now and I met the biggest troll ever even greater as necroplant and he is just an NPC called Terra, I swear I couldn´t stop laughing, that guy, if not for the challenge just play the game to meet him.

Also heretics: https://prntscr.com/4wocu8
    https://prntscr.com/4wocwp
    Last edited by Helios; October 16th, 2014 at 10:55 AM.

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Only 11 more days left before your challenge comes to its conclusion! Your primary objective is to fill up the Reborn Pokedex as much as you can.

Remember that you need to send your save file to me before the deadline so that I can validate your progress directly. The file is called "Game.rxdata".

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Only 11 more days left before your challenge comes to its conclusion! Your primary objective is to fill up the Reborn Pokedex as much as you can.

Remember that you need to send your save file to me before the deadline so that I can validate your progress directly. The file is called "Game.rxdata".
    Should we sort our shinys before sending it so you don´t need to search them in 12 filled boxes XD.

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Won't they show up in your Pokedex automatically?
    Yes, as normal entries like every other pokemon, but not as shinys, if you want to give bonus points for them, you would need to look into the boxes.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Do multiple of the same shinys count as extra points also?
    No.

Do evolution stages count as separate Shinys?
    That is not needed, as long as you have one shiny Pokemon in the single evolution line and can evolve it to advance your Pokedex.

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

16. ISO #66

Only one more week left until the deadline! I hope that Nick, SuperJack and Helios have something really good to show in the end.

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Three days left until the deadline! I believe that you have already prepared your save files. My current email is fragsbunny@gmail.com. Make sure to send your Game.rxdata there!

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

My own save was located in Users/<my own name>/Saved Games. Try to find your file there.

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

I only need the save file from SuperJack now. Better show us something rather than nothing! It's the last day before the deadline!

25. ISO #75

The time is out! I have never received any save file from SuperJack. He said that he caught about 30-40 Pokemon, but unfortunately, Nick and Helios have caught more Pokemon anyway.

For short summary:

Nick has registered 72 Pokemon in his Pokedex, 3 of which are Shiny. He earns 75 Test Points.
    Helios has registered 163 Pokemon in his Pokedex, 11 of which are Shiny. I'll award him 175 Test Points, just because I am that generous! ^^
    SuperJack will lose the same number of points as the point leader - 175 Test Points.

I'll show you the total summary of Nick and Helios collection soon. And... I'll see everyone else on 10F soon! Get ready for your next trial.

26. ISO #76

#PokemonMaster ,it would have been more fun, if ppl actually had participated actively and talked about the game and traded some pokemon locations. This way I lost my interest in Reborn for the time being, since I was stuck at the 11th gym and couldn´t go back throught Agate city, because it is under the eternal sleep that gets resolved in Ep14 first at best.

27. ISO #77

Actually the story will stop afther clearing 11th gym, after which you will be able to revisit previous areas. Still, you could catch more Pokemon around with the given time. Oh well.

28. ISO #78

Here are Nick's Pokedex entries. Gold means that Nick has a Shiny Pokemon on the same evolition line. Green means that Helios also has the same entry:

1. Charmander
    2. Charmeleon
    3. Caterpie
    4. Beedrill
    5. Pidgey
    6. Pidgeotto
    7. Spearow
    8. Fearow
    9. Ekans
    10. Sandshrew
    11. Vulpix
    12. Oddish
    13. Paras
    14. Venonat
    15. Diglett
    16. Meowth
    17. Mankey
    18. Growlithe
    19. Bellsprout
    20. Geodude
    21. Ponyta
    22. Doduo
    23. Grimer
    24. Koffing
    25. Tangela
    26. Goldeen
    27. Hoothoot
    28. Spinarak
    29. Cleffa
    30. Mareep
    31. Hoppip
    32. Unown
    33. Dunsparce
    34. Poochyena
    35. Zigzagoon
    36. Wurmple
    37. Whismur
    38. Azurill
    39. Skitty
    40. Plusle
    41. Minun
    42. Gulpin
    43. Spoink
    44. Cacnea
    45. Shuppet
    46. Bidoof
    47. Kricketot
    48. Kricketune
    49. Budew
    50. Pachirisu
    51. Glameow
    52. Chingling
    53. Stunky
    54. Happiny
    55. Carnivine
    56. Finneon
    57. Lillipup
    58. Purrloin
    59. Pansage
    60. Pansear
    61. Panpour
    62. Pidove
    63. Woobat
    64. Sewaddle
    65. Trubbish
    66. Bunnelby
    67. Scatterbug
    68. Espurr
    69. Meowstic
    70. Spritzee
    71. Swirlix
    72. Noibat

Not bad for someone who only has 2 Gym badges!
    Last edited by Fragos; November 2nd, 2014 at 12:08 PM.

29. ISO #79

And now, Helios's Pokedex entries. Gold means that this entry also has a shiny Pokemon. Green means that Helios has the same entry as Nick:

1. Pidgey
    2. Ekans
    3. Arbok
    4. Sandshrew
    5. Clefairy
    6. Vulpix
    7. Jigglypuff
    8. Oddish
    9. Gloom
    10. Paras
    11. Venonat
    12. Meowth
    13. Mankey
    14. Primeape
    15. Growlithe
    16. Abra
    17. Machop
    18. Bellsprout
    19. Weepinbell
    20. Geodude
    21. Graveler
    22. Ponyta
    23. Magnemite
    24. Farfetch'd
    25. Grimer
    26. Gastly
    27. Haunter
    28. Gengar
    29. Voltorb
    30. Electrode
    31. Cubone
    32. Rhyhorn
    33. Rhydon
    34. Kangaskhan
    35. Goldeen
    36. Seaking
    37. Tauros
    38. Ditto
    39. Cyndaquil
    40. Noctowl
    41. Spinarak
    42. Ariados
    43. Pichu
    44. Xatu
    45. Mareep
    46. Hoppip
    47. Skiploom
    48. Wooper
    49. Unown
    50. Dunsparce
    51. Snubbull
    52. Teddiursa
    53. Ursaring
    54. Slugma
    55. Magcargo
    56. Swinub
    57. Piloswine
    58. Remoraid
    59. Delibird
    60. Houndour
    61. Phanpy
    62. Tyrogue
    63. Smoochum
    64. Miltank
    65. Zigzagoon
    66. Lotad
    67. Wingull
    68. Whismur
    69. Loudred
    70. Makuhita
    71. Nosepass
    72. Meditite
    73. Minun
    74. Gulpin
    75. Carvanha
    76. Wailmer
    77. Numel
    78. Spoink
    79. Spinda
    80. Cacnea
    81. Lunatone
    82. Solrock
    83. Barboach
    84. Baltoy
    85. Kecleon
    86. Duskull
    87. Absol
    88. Wynaut
    89. Sealeo
    90. Piplup
    91. Starly
    92. Bidoof
    93. Kricketot
    94. Kricketune
    95. Pachirisu
    96. Drifloon
    97. Buneary
    98. Glameow
    99. Chingling
    100. Bronzor
    101. Bronzong
    102. Happiny
    103. Skorupi
    104. Croagunk
    105. Lumineon
    106. Rotom
    107. Lillipup
    108. Pansage
    109. Pansear
    110. Panpour
    111. Blitzle
    112. Zebstrika
    113. Roggenrola
    114. Boldore
    115. Woobat
    116. Drillbur
    117. Sewaddle
    118. Venipede
    119. Cottonee
    120. Basculin
    121. Sandile
    122. Crustle
    123. Scraggy
    124. Yamask
    125. Mincino
    126. Gothita
    127. Solosis
    128. Ducklett
    129. Deerling
    130. Emolga
    131. Karrablast
    132. Foongus
    133. Klink
    134. Klang
    135. Cubchoo
    136. Cryogonal
    137. Shelmet
    138. Accelgor
    139. Stunfisk
    140. Mienfoo
    141. Druddigon
    142. Golett
    143. Pawniard
    144. Bouffalant
    145. Heatmor
    146. Durant
    147. Fennekin
    148. Braixen
    149. Delphox
    150. Bunnelby
    151. Diggersby
    152. Skiddo
    153. Pancham
    154. Furfrou
    155. Espurr
    156. Meowstic
    157. Spritzee
    158. Aromatisse
    159. Swirlix
    160. Carbink
    161. Phantump
    162. Bergmite
    163. Noibat

What else we can expect from someone who already has 10 badges? I believe Nick could catch even more if he had as much progress as Helios. Regardless, you did a great job for coming this far!
    Last edited by Fragos; November 2nd, 2014 at 12:08 PM.