The Wiki's Down
Register

User Tag List

Thread: The Wiki's Down

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: The Wiki's Down

Yea, we know the wiki is down. But how can anyone have the time to look at the wiki mid-game for ideas?
    Why do you need the wiki to know what roles to pretend to be lol. Just look at Graveyard, Roleslist, and Possible roles and fiigure it out. All the role cards at the top say what category it can appear from, and what the possibility of them appearing in the game is.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Aizo View Post
    It's still nice to be able to look at the Wiki on your off time, to maybe develop strategies outside the game... Or just for fun? All the achievements were listed on there too, as well as helpful terminology and tips for beginners.
    Well, of course! I was just giving him a method to do what he said he needed the wiki for inside the game.

The wiki is a great tool, especially for achievements (although, it's extremely vague regarding the new ones >_>). The wiki does need to be fixed. It's just not a good tool to use WHILE playing, because Mafia days/nights only last for a short period of time.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Well, of course! I was just giving him a method to do what he said he needed the wiki for inside the game.

The wiki is a great tool, especially for achievements (although, it's extremely vague regarding the new ones >_>). The wiki does need to be fixed. It's just not a good tool to use WHILE playing, because Mafia days/nights only last for a short period of time.
    Ah I gotcha! Well here's hoping it'll come back up again soon. Any idea who operates it? From the PHP bug tracker it looks like the fix is a fairly simple one.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Aizo View Post
    Ah I gotcha! Well here's hoping it'll come back up again soon. Any idea who operates it? From the PHP bug tracker it looks like the fix is a fairly simple one.
    I'm fairly certain oops_ur_dead deals w/ it all, but I'm not sure how often he frequents the site. I'm sure if these topics keep getting bumped, someone will try to fix it D: