"Infinite Night" bug
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Exclamation "Infinite Night" bug

Hello there!
    Today, about 15 minutes ago I've expirenced night bug. The night was long into infinite. This game was very huge lost for me, cause i won first game as executioner... I am little mad cause I need this points here some screenshots for display this situation:
    Screenshot2014-07-11 15_04_20.jpg Screenshot2014-07-11 15_05_07.jpg Screenshot2014-07-11 15_05_38.jpg Screenshot2014-07-11 15_05_51.jpg

I dont know what happened, maybe other players who played with me expirenced this too... I was the player #2 btw.
    Anyway is there a way to bring my points back?
    (Of one of screenshots got a information who says that I completed my role goal)

Night bug.SC2Replay
    Last edited by SzalonyRandom; July 11th, 2014 at 06:35 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: "Infinite Night" bug

Quote Originally Posted by SzalonyRandom View Post
    uhh... Why?
    Thanks for posting it. The reason is because we require a replay for all bugs, so we can figure out what went wrong to try to prevent it from happening again.

As for the points situation, I'm afraid there isn't really anything we can do about it =/ There isn't a way we can give role wins & achievements to players, and can't give the points as they'll just be earned again the next time you win as Executioner. I'm sorry that this happened to you.