M-FM XXIV Civilization Gamethread - Page 41
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PLAYER'S CHOICE AWARD!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4pics1word/Noctiz

1 11.11%
  • Piano Tiles/Ika

0 0%
  • Bloons TD/Louiswill

0 0%
  • Words with Friends/Titus

2 22.22%
  • SnapChat/Banshis

0 0%
  • Fall Down/Helios

0 0%
  • iFunny/xRavenx

0 0%
  • Candy Crush Saga/Bahkieh

1 11.11%
  • QuizUp/Fontisian

0 0%
  • Tapatalk/Gyver

1 11.11%
  • Cut the Rope/MathBlade

0 0%
  • Flappy Bird/ThinkLiveLife

0 0%
  • Instagram/42shadow42

0 0%
  • Temple Run/Fatalis

0 0%
  • Angry Birds/Suzanne

0 0%
  • Clash of Clans/Citrus

0 0%
  • 2048/Apocist

0 0%
  • Vine/Nicole

0 0%
  • Kik/Gerik

4 44.44%
  • Fruit Ninja/deathworlds

0 0%
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 2203
  1. ISO #2001

2. ISO #2002

3. ISO #2003

Re: M-FM Civilization

Quote Originally Posted by 2048 View Post
    -vote Kik

I am throwing what I feel needs to be done.... May there be no more mistakes...
    Looks like Kik town lynch likely...beautiful (sarcasm)

Once 4 pics 1 word and Fruit Ninja add their votes to Kik more than likely I'll hammer...But I won't hammer Kik until I know we can't do the right thing in the Instagram lynch. The one person who I said was scum since day fucking one....

And mafia/SK one of you please kill Piano Tiles so we can actually HAVE a winner. Otherwise if they don't post anything it may be another 24 hours after this death before a winner can be chosen.

4. ISO #2004

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    Looks like Kik town lynch likely...beautiful (sarcasm)

Once 4 pics 1 word and Fruit Ninja add their votes to Kik more than likely I'll hammer...But I won't hammer Kik until I know we can't do the right thing in the Instagram lynch. The one person who I said was scum since day fucking one....

And mafia/SK one of you please kill Piano Tiles so we can actually HAVE a winner. Otherwise if they don't post anything it may be another 24 hours after this death before a winner can be chosen.
    Oh I always thought you were scum since Day 1 too

5. ISO #2005

6. ISO #2006

7. ISO #2007

8. ISO #2008

9. ISO #2009

10. ISO #2010

11. ISO #2011

12. ISO #2012

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    2048 -- yeah we'll see when you die more than likely tonight. :P

And I know why Instagram fake sheriff'd me too this is all just really really depressingly bad now how bad I derped now that I'm pretty sure I've broken the game. *blush*

Instagram -- Really? You couldn't kill me??!
    Okay, I thought you'd finally figured it out until the last sentence there.

13. ISO #2013

14. ISO #2014

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    Okay, I thought you'd finally figured it out until the last sentence there.
    *sigh* You are the SK...

And I know why you did what you did. So when you win more than likely I will congratulate you.

@2048 -- I'll hammer whoever has 4 votes tomorrow...I just want the game to go forward at this point since we can't win without lynching Instagram or Piano Tiles realistically and that isn't going to happen :P

15. ISO #2015

16. ISO #2016

17. ISO #2017

18. ISO #2018

19. ISO #2019

20. ISO #2020

21. ISO #2021

22. ISO #2022

23. ISO #2023

24. ISO #2024

25. ISO #2025

the odds of SK hitting only mafia....?
    player list:

Kik
    Instagram
    Angry Birds
    4pics1word
    Cut The Rope
    Fruit Ninja
    Piano Tiles

each scenario:

no lynch: 2 scums, neutral, sk, 4 towns. Leaves 2/6 or 1/3 = 33%
    lynch scum: 1 scum, neutral, sk, 4 towns. Leaves 1/5 = 25%
    Lynch town (PR): 2 scums, neutral, sk, 3 towns: 2/5 = 40%
    Lynch town (Peacekeeper): 2 scums, neutral, sk, 3 towns: 2/5 again? or would that be 4/5
    Lynch SK: irrelevant
    Lynch neutral: 2 scums, sk, 4 towns: 2/6 or 1/3 = 33%

26. ISO #2026

So basically CtR is saying not to lynch anyone.....
    The results being there is a 33% chance SK will kill a mafia. I'm take that as a 2/5 chance by leaving the researcher out. So 40% chance to kill ONE mafia.
    Mean while mafia would kill 1 town.(I do not see a reason for the SK to kill the researcher)
    Leave either:
    1 scums, neutral, sk, 3 towns. 40% chance
    OR
    2 scums, neutral sk, 2 towns. 60% chance

Going with the second, town lost.

Even with a first....it's still a bad hit for town at only half votes....

I believe a no lynch is basically throwing in the towel for town and can't accept it.

27. ISO #2027

28. ISO #2028

So basically CtR is saying not to lynch anyone.....
    The results being there is a 33% chance SK will kill a mafia. I'm take that as a 2/5 chance by leaving the researcher out. So 40% chance to kill ONE mafia.
    Mean while mafia would kill 1 town.(I do not see a reason for the SK to kill the researcher)
    Leave either:
    OR

Going with the second, town lost.

Even with a first....it's still a bad hit for town at only half votes....

I believe a no lynch is basically throwing in the towel for town and can't accept it.
    Ya but my theories are only basic level there are other thing that we could account for but i dunno how to calculate it really.

Other possible scenarios:
    Mafia scums hit sk (sk is immune) sk hits town
    Mafia scums and SK both hit same target
    Mafia scums hit SK and dies (unlikely but possible)
    Cross fire of one hits one

I mean there are others that I could probably think of. The problem is there are so many outcomes that it is near impossible (at least for me) to figure out and what would be optimal.

I agree on scum lynch, but the question is this, could we lynch neutral and still have a possible good outcome?

@CTR what is your feedback btw?

29. ISO #2029

30. ISO #2030

31. ISO #2031

32. ISO #2032

33. ISO #2033

@Piano Tiles -- My feedback was that Fall Down was a Detective and they weren't an actor like I had hoped as mentioned earlier today. Sorry I was a bit freak out ish should have made it clearer.

Either way, if we don't have 2 scum die with this day and night, town will be down on votes.
    At least NOW we are talking and I've got a few hours of sleep to go through the night. Hooray!
    OR
    Neither of these scenarios are accurate IMO. There will LIKELY be 3 deaths (assuming we don't lynch Instagram or Piano Tiles) if we hit mafia scum.

1 for the lynchee, 1 for the SK kill, 1 for the mafia kill.
    This brings us to 5 players tomorrow.

OR we have death for the lynchee and SK/mafia hit the same person.
    This brings us to 6 players tomorrow.

The death of one townie is guaranteed in the NK.

(Continuing in a second)

34. ISO #2034

So assume that we hit scum with the lynch which we have NEVER done.

1 townie guaranteed, 1 scum lost, 1 kill outstanding:

Remaining players are 1 mafia, 1 SK, 1 researcher, 3 townies
    The SK either hits a townie or a mafia. Assume worst case scenario and town.
    This is 1 mafia, 1 sk, 1 researcher, 2 townies.
    As two kills occur in the night this is a LOSS unless the SK gets lynched. The SK and researcher are aligned. They will not permit a lynch on the SK. This means that Town has to work with mafia to hit the SK to get the three votes. Assume SK is lynched. Mafia is guaranteed a townie kill in the middle of the night.

1 mafia, 1 researcher, 1 townie. Game over as mafia votes no lynch and just waits 24 hours.

Lynching mafia scum today requires the SK to hit mafia for town to have a chance. You're literally trusting the SK AGAIN!

Neither of these scenarios includes the existence of the researcher.

So at the start of today we have 4 townies, 2 mafia scum, 1 SK, 1 researcher.
    If the researcher is counted as "scum" then 4 townies versus 4 scum at the start of the day.

35. ISO #2035

36. ISO #2036

But instead...Let's look at a lynch Instagram plan.

One of two things results
    1) They are peaceful like they claimed and it is likely the only true statement of the entire game.
    2 townies confirmed dead (Instagram + mafia kill), 2 kills outstanding from the SK.

2 mafia remain. For the SK to have a shot at winning they have to kill at least one mafia otherwise it is 0 townies, 2 scum, 1 sk, 1 researcher. This results in scum control of the lynch. By definition, this means mafia wins as they control the lynch as they decide no lynch or lynch researcher. The SK/researcher don't have enough people to prevent control the lynch loss.

1 mafia remain. 1 townie, 1 mafia, 1 sk, 1 researcher. Townie picks to kill SK/mafia. The remaining kills the townie. Townie loss but town picks the winner.

0 mafia remain. 2 townies, 0 mafia, 1 sk, 1 researcher. If the town has been building hunger games, then the town will have the gun to shoot the serial killer. Therefore we can no lynch and win if we have the gun and the immunity is off, because SK/researcher won't let either of them get lynched.

2) They are the SK.
    This slows the bleeding to one night kill a night.

3 townies, 2 mafia, 1 jester. (As demonstrated yesterday the researcher is undisputably aligned with the SK).

Townies control destiny. Even more so if we have the hunger games gun at night.

37. ISO #2037

38. ISO #2038

39. ISO #2039

40. ISO #2040

If you don't believe me, that's fine. It's late here and I'm probably not explaining it well. I'll hammer if it's what town wants tomorrow since Instagram lynch likely won't happen but bleh damn it...

*tips the hat to Instagram who will likely win this thing*

Congratulations.

Now more sleep for me I guess since no one is online.

41. ISO #2041

Ok guys, I'm here now. First thing: I got feedback blocked. With this, my last charge has gone to waste.

My thoughts to the situation: Lynching today has to happen. If we no-lynch then our influence will only diminish. We don't cripple ourselves accidentally again if we don't lynch but we let the scum factions get stronger and we can't have that happen.

As for who should be our target for today: I'm getting the SK vibe from both Instagram and Kik and I believe the Doomsday Killer is one of them. I really can't imagine Angry Birds being the DDK so I would opt for a Kik or Instagram lynch since crippling the mafia won't reduce the KPN.

And I would say not to worry CtR, you did lead mislynches and whatever else you may be "accused" of, but they always seemed valid and someone has to lead the day. Shit happens, but it would've most likely happened either way.

-vote Instagram

We can switch the votes onto the other active train if needed so for now I'm voting Instagram.

42. ISO #2042

That was a good night sleep. Anyway looking through and catching up, I have thought about some of the stuff old players have said. Quiz was town yes, but the question is why was she killed by DDK and not warmongers. She always suspected kik. But it looks like kik was always able to slip by the radar with her due to CTR and other stuff. It could be a wifom game but I'm gonna go with the basic idea and say its kik.

-vote kik

I should be around for most of the day but will be checking in and out.

43. ISO #2043

Sorry I've been inactive today. Work takes up a lot of my time, and when I finished working yesterday all I wanted to do was sleep. Hopefully this weekend I'll be more active assuming I survive that long.

Also just to provide some food for thought here: I see one of the main reasons people are voting instagram is that he is more likely to be sk than angry birds because angry birds is thought to most likely be mafia. But has anyone considered the possibility that maybe it was wrong to assume that Angry birds is mafia and that maybe he's actually the sk? I haven't seen the buddying between him and other players that people keep claiming to have seen. And no one has provided evidence iirc, so I feel like it's just one of those things that someone made up and then it just caught on somehow.

That being said, the votes are currently tied and if someone doesn't switch there will be a no lynch which is basically a guaranteed loss for us. And I probably won't get to post again before day ends because of work, a short lunch break, and getting off at the same time day ends. So I'm going to put my vote on instagram so that at least there is a chance of a lynch today, which means a chance (albeit small) of victory. I really hope you're right about this one, CtR.

-vote instagram

Lynch scum. Godspeed, guys and gal.

44. ISO #2044

45. ISO #2045

46. ISO #2046

@Instagram: See? More lying. I honestly believe that I am right. If Instagram actually is the doctor there is no way to confirm it and no reason to believe them. It can just be words to attempt to save their ass. At least if we lose everyone knows to never to do that fake claim shot or they will be lynched. /end fable

47. ISO #2047

If they are the doctor after all they did a shitty job , The only play Mafia had was kill Candy Crush and it happens and they are dead. This only fuels my belief that they are lying and the true peaceful is hidden away. Please Lynch their ass. The SK may be the town MVP but they are the town FiUP (Fuck it up player). A real doctor would have contributed something to town in 4 days.

48. ISO #2048

49. ISO #2049

Now the only problem is two of the three of Angry Birds, 2048, and Piano Tiles gotta come over. If we lose this because Instagram is actually a doctor IMO no lost sleep or anything.

And 4pics it was likely you'd be scientists. Please leave your results in your last will. Same with you 2048 as I believe you are the two TPRs besides me. If I am wrong and someone else is same applies. I will be shortening my last will to just results and actions and likely suspects. That way whoever is left has all the info. Three players can't die tonight as I am right. Instagram buckled and broke their claim.

50. ISO #2050