M-FM XXIV Civilization Gamethread - Page 37
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PLAYER'S CHOICE AWARD!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4pics1word/Noctiz

1 11.11%
  • Piano Tiles/Ika

0 0%
  • Bloons TD/Louiswill

0 0%
  • Words with Friends/Titus

2 22.22%
  • SnapChat/Banshis

0 0%
  • Fall Down/Helios

0 0%
  • iFunny/xRavenx

0 0%
  • Candy Crush Saga/Bahkieh

1 11.11%
  • QuizUp/Fontisian

0 0%
  • Tapatalk/Gyver

1 11.11%
  • Cut the Rope/MathBlade

0 0%
  • Flappy Bird/ThinkLiveLife

0 0%
  • Instagram/42shadow42

0 0%
  • Temple Run/Fatalis

0 0%
  • Angry Birds/Suzanne

0 0%
  • Clash of Clans/Citrus

0 0%
  • 2048/Apocist

0 0%
  • Vine/Nicole

0 0%
  • Kik/Gerik

4 44.44%
  • Fruit Ninja/deathworlds

0 0%
Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 2203
  1. ISO #1801

Re: M-FM Civilization

BloonsTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapatalk View Post
    Kick-ass Topic 2: Day 1 Lynch
    Detainers and Jailors are both nationally a lazy, do nothing people and can only jail a target on a no-lynch day. Lynches are sick nasty and history is my bitch as non-lynch days are extremely rare in older M-FMs and almost entirely found on the first day or in the endgame. If a Detainer is going to have a change to kill someone before his mid-game siesta it will have to be done tonight. During the interim between Day 1 and end game, if the Detainer survives, he will have the opportunity to build a school and gain another kill charge so he won't be impotent.
    Oh, and who are your scumreads and why?

Rope: You realize warmongers don't want a peaceful to die because that let's the SK shoot them, correct? And that's why there's no momentum on Temple Run. Also, read the whole question. I asked you to look at a world where both Temple Run and I are town.

2. ISO #1802

@Bloons: A Jailer/Detainer has only one execution. 2 at most if they have built the school. By lynching Temple Run and Instagram we can protect against those extra kills by the serial killer. Since Quizup is not the serial killer according to 4words then 2048 most likely is. I'm not ruling out a Detainer Quizup but if they are the detainer then they'd need to no lynch us. There'd be no reason for Quizup to be talking...so it just looks like derp more than anything as to no Temple Run lynch.

Quizup: Yeah...Thanks for pointing that OUT TO THEM! I was hoping I could get a newbie scum if one existed to derp. Much appreciated. *facepalm* It's the other reason I want Temple Run as the backup plan. If they are peaceful they can quit fighting it and serve their townies well by giving the SK 2 kills.

A Quizup town and Temple Run town is so far fetched I wouldn't believe it. Instagram is almost certainly scum trying to lynch me that day. The Sheriff fake claim was baited from the first post to get rid of a townie that was helpful but not confirmed. At the end of day 1 they said they were investigating me. They had it out for me for a reason. Think why. Also think why if they suicided it's no big deal. So Instagram likely Filibuster that can't use their role since the other Filibuster gone at night. If they used it with a townie that townie would scream role block and night chat and then Instagram would get lynched the next day. Then scientist for the other scum. It'd have to be someone Instagram had little to no interactions with. My guess is Piano Tiles who has been awful quiet. If Fall Down was town and we have three scum then I'd still have to brain storm.

3. ISO #1803

4. ISO #1804

5. ISO #1805

6. ISO #1806

1) Assuming a gambit is suicidal for scum does not mean that it is a town player. Scum have the edge on us right now in terms of numbers.
    a. Some scum roles are optimal suicide roles after their use. The main role at risk of suicide is Filibuster. With the town Filibuster dead anyone in a night chat after a lynch is scum. This means the Filibuster is effectively a watered down detainer and more than likely can only mafia kill. Note that this fake claim came the day after the Filibuster died.

2) We know nothing of Instagram and their thoughts. The first post of the game was the soft claim of sheriff. We have lost three days of their opinions, reads, and anything worthwhile. NOTHING they posted can be trusted. It was all towards that gambit, although most of it was trolling. If they are town and can be trusted then likely Temple Run scum out of the three.

3) Realizing it when I was AFK and towards the end of the day was the time of day that most people get flustered. Being on a timer and having to defend yourself to save a potential game ending fuck up is bad. When Fall Down used some of his last energy to have the if then statement Instagram had to back out to avoid a lynch the next day. The point wasn't to suicide until after I was dead. While the Fall Down thing was a scum tell most people scum read Fall Down anyway. This implies a Fall Down likely town scenario and a Temple Run scum hero to still get a townie. Or to try to avoid FoS on Temple Run and Instagram from me. Attempt to townify Temple Run.

a. To that end, Instagram had a scum tell:
    i. Trying to still figure out my alignment after being confirmed by a supposed scum slip that you believe is itself a scum slip. Let me rephrase:
    1. After retracting the claim they still try to make me look like scum.
    2. Bad Post(1497)
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post451063
    3. Post where I have done nothing but refute my argument weakly and all of a sudden I’m conf…No I’m conf because of the gambit people!

Waffle Post (1505): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post451071

Post where they act like I’m conf town is above ^^
    4. In that post they also provided a motive when no one asked. Everyone blew right on by this and just called it a bad play. Why provide a motive?
    ii. They discredited my action on Instagram because Vine confirmed but then followed it up with any role would have confirmed. This is an attempt to discredit my thought stream and another indication I don’t want to give up on Vine scum just yet. Combined with the Actor claim it is fishy as fuck. That was very much the correct play.
    1. My power use on TapATalk was a great idea because if Vine is indeed town it would have confirmed two roles: A filibuster and a scientist. They didn't use it in that manner, but it would have been scary if they did and I'm right.
    {{My own addition today: And what do you know a conf scientist... }}

7. ISO #1807

8. ISO #1808

Quote Originally Posted by Quizup View Post
    If anyone has the same role (other than peaceful) as one of the claimed roles, they need to claim it. Now.

Rope: Why do you think all of my scum reads are town and all of my town reads are scum?
    Quite honestly I don't know. If a three person scum team then Instagram/Piano/Bloons may be possible, but Kik to me is town along with Angry Birds. The Angry Birds lynch looks to be set up by killing iFunny. If it was a bus, someone from scum would have fought and attempted to convince people yesterday. As it is with CoC being conf town and one of the main drivers the other being you, I don't really see this being a bus. Kik on the other hand is actively posting and destroy arguments brought up by you that IMO aren't really all that decent for a Kik lynch.

Bloons in the rare weird case of 3 scum and Temple Run town and you town is the only one I could see compromising on because it's weird for Bloons to finally show emotion.

9. ISO #1809

That and your scum team requires all of the scum to not have contributed to the town derp day one. The odds of that are completely remote and insane. You yourself even recommended a split. So 2048, Instagram, Temple Run are the only ones that suggested derpy plans left. Since 2048 likely SK that leaves Instagram and Temple Run.

10. ISO #1810

11. ISO #1811

12. ISO #1812

Think a minute: Why would Instagram target me from day 1? Lots of people were town leaders. What makes me such a threat to Instagram that they have to scope ME out? Both Mafia and SK hit TapATalk as the towniest person there. *facepalm* Look at the absence of what is said to find what is said.

If RL was fucking them up, they could have told us they had plans today but no...They didn't. They just are GONE. Instagram has tried to influence every day and nothing.

For Kik I gave a general explanation already. Do you want a read wall as to why they are town? That'd take time but I'm willing to bet the game Kik is town.

13. ISO #1813

14. ISO #1814

4pics1word: Why precisely do you think Temple Run is scum? Put it in your own words.

Rope: Pretend for the moment that I'm not an idiot and Temple Run is town. Who's scum?
    His contributions are pretty useless and the vibe his posts give me is bad. He is not an active contributor and yet last day for example he demanded the active lurkers to step up and contribute. How would he know though who an active lurker is if he didn't see them himself? Hypocritical.
    Then there's the fact that a lot of what he says is just enough to get by unnoticed. Flappy Bird made a great analysis of Temple Run that we can use to evaluate him and since Flappy Bird flipped town there is no reason to mistrust this since we now know that Flappy Bird wasn't trying to maliciously manipulate everyone. Using this analysis it is quite easy to see just how scummy Temple Run is.
    The analysis btw: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post450831

It's more than enough to be the scummiest player in my books as of now.

15. ISO #1815

Goddamn it I already did but I'll turn up my music and give you a readwall. *sigh* I'll keep an eye on the thread as I work on it but of all the useless stuff today this has to be at the top of it.

Quizup for all the things I am saying and not saying after game you will see what I am NOT saying and what I am saying I am not saying and you will see what I am trying to say without saying it. And yes while that sentence is completely and utterly hilarious it serves a point. I have two lines that I have set up and you need to read between them to find the general warmonger that is threatening to take us down. And the wording of this entire paragraph is intentional and weird.

16. ISO #1816

17. ISO #1817

Kik is town favorite posts:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post451390 – Spends literally hours discussing Quizup scum and the current conditions of the thread.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post451382 – Dismantles your confirmable theory because if you are a Detainer/Jailer as evidence indicates your alignment is still up in the air.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...266#post451266 – Doesn’t try to tunnel you even though you are the top scum read because it isn’t right for town. He could take up the entire thread time as scum and tunnel you but instead goes with his second read. It’s shit but at least he isn’t obstructing town.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post450792 – Pushing Clash of Clans on why they have their reads the way they are. Again very pro town thing to do to question people as to why they believe what they believe.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post450717 – This is one of his shining star townie posts to me. During that time your reasons for why Kik is scum were shit, refuted and then you didn’t bother to try any further and resorted to what seemed to be name calling or some weird ass mudslinging. They called you out on your shit. I really want to know why you think Kik is scum. I have not see a good reason from anyone as to why they are.

And his sarcastic response (which I can’t find ATM) is absolutely GOLDEN. I love that post and it screams townie righteous anger.
    Furthermore why would Kik put his vote on Angry Birds if scum? You read BOTH Kik and Angry Birds. Kik would be contributing to the very lynch that you had reads for. Either Angry Birds is town and Kik is scum or Kik is town and Angry Birds is scum or both of them are town. There is no way both are scum where Kik’s vote is. Therefore your reads are OFF on one or both of these players.

18. ISO #1818

All I see in that wall is convincing evidence that Temple Run is a peaceful that believes Peacefuls shouldn't claim.
    ...Are we reading the same fucking thing? They ask me to stop making walls they want to slow the contributions of town. Soft claims of scum all over it as pointed out by Flappy Bird.......*sigh* That PBPA should be mounted on the wall as artwork.

19. ISO #1819

Rope, what are you on? All of those posts are terrible.
    1 is him being self conscious and refusing to support his reads.
    2 is him attempting to doubt cast me, because he doesn't want to have another confirmed townie.
    3 is him realizing I'm not going to be lynched, and pushing another angle that is either a mislynch or an attempt at bussing a useless teammate.
    4 is more doubtcasting of me, and is especially notable because he's trying to call my reads faked without trying to prove. If he believed what he was saying, all he had to do was ask me for evidence of my reads.
    5 is him repeating that he has provided evidence against me, which he has never actually done.

tl:dr You somehow think someone repeatedly saying "I have provided compelling evidence" after providing no such evidence is somehow townie. What.

The only scummy thing Temple Run has done was expressing that the Tapatalk kill was obvious. Even that falls into the category of too open to be scum.

20. ISO #1820

OMG...How the fuck did you get THAT?? SERIOUSLY. He has provided evidence for you being scummy throughout the game. It is you that hasn't provided hardly anything of Kik except maybe a few smart ass comments.

I can see where they would have serious doubts about your townieness the more this drags on but quite frankly I'm all fucked up without options. I don't honestly believe you are town with this amount of derp but the only way town will win the game is if you are town and you jail and execute tonight correctly is what I think. There's no way to get 7 people on Temple Run or Instagram both are claimed peaceful either hardclaim or soft. The more you keep being stuck on Kik the more doomed I feel we are as a town. Which means my last option is to pray that 2048 hits scum but quite honestly I can't see 2048 wanting to hit peaceful which means likely boned.

21. ISO #1821

22. ISO #1822

That is not moronic. If you ask a lot of questions and not reveal yourself or what you think it is a BRILLIANT scum tactic. You look to be scum-hunting but don't take a stance anywhere. Just by poking and prodding a million times doesn't make you town. I could make up an asinine question to ask another player and repeatedly do that. I call it investigative trolling. No real purpose but you just poke and prod.

23. ISO #1823

24. ISO #1824

25. ISO #1825

Not really...The only thing I get from you is Kik/Angry Birds/Fall Down is scum on repeat like a broken record. Fall Down flipped town on the surface but we don't know if they are scum other than that it's the same record since when you first suggested it. This team is utter shit. In potential Lynch and Lose Kik bussing Angry Birds makes no sense. Then there is no scum that contributed to the day one derp fest that was a ton of town suggestions on what to do. I will not put stock in something that has a less than 5 percent chance of being the scum team before any conf/flips. It just doesn't make sense as a good play to make.

If you weren't in the spotlight, assuming you are who I think you are, I'd be on you with a vote immediately. You've just been asking questions more loudly and seemingly to tunnel Kik and Angry Birds and Fall Down the same thing you accuse me of. Now I understand that lynching Temple Run is almost impossible but I'm at least trying.

Why the fuck are you discussing so much time saying Kik is scum REPEATEDLY but then have your vote on Bloons? It makes no sense. I currently have NO idea what you are thinking and what story you want to sell me and if you are telling me the truth. Speak with your vote.

26. ISO #1826

27. ISO #1827

28. ISO #1828

Quite honestly 2048, I haven't. Quizup and you lying to me is a coin flip. If you are town then that validates the scum in Instagram/Temple Run and that Quizup is a likely partner due to lying and all that. Quizup being the SK is almost impossible at this point as it requires 4pics1word scum and Quizup scum.

However, Quizup being town is probably the only chance that I can see of town winning because of their likelihood of being a Detainer or a Jailer. So it's not so much that I've decided you're lying more than Quizup is but that we are irrevocably dead in the water if Quizup is scum because then there's no way to get the 7 votes to lynch and it is literally a timer ticking down until end game because Kik and I and 4pics1word alone wouldn't have the umph to take out Quizup / Instagram / Temple Run scum team assuming three scum left. We are all way too divided which is what I tried to prevent at the start of the day and failed.

That being said if you are lying you are probably the serial killer and one of the last lines of hope for a town/SK win. Therefore I'm stuck not advocating your lynch but if you are town in anyway now would be the time to explain this situation. Quite literally my plan is gather up Temple Run and hope to God the world follows me and knows that even if we lynch a peaceful it is the right play.

If you are telling the truth and are town any ideas on how to get out of the likely Quizup/Instagram/Temple Run scum team and figure out who is the recommended SK would be awesome because I'm not seeing a way to defeat that if they are.

Quizup

To be honest, I don't think I can convince you. If you are so sure that you are willing to ignore prior potential teammates, mathematics, reads from multiple alive people {4pics1word and myself} because you are so stubborn that you are right then that's what you will do. There's only so much that I can try to put in front of you before conf bias sets in and I think we are there and you're stuck on Kik/Bloons no matter what I say. Me going up against anyone (as I said in day 1) in a word war is a losing fight. I'm not a wordsmith by nature. I break down mechanics. I analyze things to get to the best approach. I know what is the right thing, but am literally powerless to make it happen. Trapped in a rat maze without a GPS. If you are so convinced that Kik and Bloons are scum that you will listen to none of your townie teammates and will listen to Fruit Ninja the person that's meant to screw you over then we're boned and I'm watching the ship crash and not able to do a damn thing and it pisses me off.

29. ISO #1829

At least one scum is more than likely to be in the vote count for both mislynches.. Possibly more? I was looking at people who voted for both of them, but if someone was scum I doubt that would make sense, drawing too much attention to yourself. Still, with our votes being so close each day I don't think it should be ruled out as a possibility. Just a thought... ?

I don't want to throw a vote out there just yet because a third mislynch will obviously screw us over. However, I'm pondering a Temple Run vote based on arguments above. Not confident enough right now on Bloons or 2048 to vote either one.

30. ISO #1830

Therefore in conclusion it doesn't matter what I believe what matters is that lynching Temple Run during the day is the best approach. They'd either be scum or they'd give the serial killer a shot. If we can have 4 people other than the mayor and then the mayor hammer then that's how we'd get Temple Run. From a mechanics standpoint it is the only townie play that I see saving us. We have two of those people with 24 hours remaining. I just don't know if I can get the other two.

Look, Angry Birds, it's not about what you believe. It's what causes town the best chance of winning. I've advocated for your townieness and saw that this was clearly a frame job earlier on. Now's the time to repay that faith and put it on Temple Run. I know it requires putting stock that we lynch scum OR that we have faith the Serial Killer will take out a scum, but both play to win con more than trusting any one player to be townie. It's completely fine if you hate my guts. The beauty of this is that we will in essence have 1 to 3 shots to hit scum. The first if Temple Run is scum and I'm right is beautiful. The other two then become backup plans if wrong.

31. ISO #1831

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    I don't honestly believe you are town with this amount of derp but the only way town will win the game is if you are town and you jail and execute tonight correctly is what I think.
    No, jailing takes the place of lynching. So if a correct jail could win us the game, so could a correct lynch. Which is why I'd prefer to get a good lynch today, because not only do I not trust that Quizup is town to begin with, but if he is, he'll probably just execute me, which is effectively the same as a mislynch.

That being said, our votes are pretty fragmented right now. We need to decide on a lynch train and push it through. By the looks of things, the current candidates are: BloonsTD, Temple Run, and Angry Birds. Of those, my preference is Angry Birds, but I am going to look over Temple Run and see how I feel about him. I was already leaning scum on him, but I need a bit more before I vote him. Or if someone wants to try to convince me that either angry Birds is town, or that Temple Run is scummier than Angry Birds, I'd be open to that.

32. ISO #1832

33. ISO #1833

34. ISO #1834

Quote Originally Posted by Kik View Post
    No, jailing takes the place of lynching. So if a correct jail could win us the game, so could a correct lynch. Which is why I'd prefer to get a good lynch today, because not only do I not trust that Quizup is town to begin with, but if he is, he'll probably just execute me, which is effectively the same as a mislynch.

That being said, our votes are pretty fragmented right now. We need to decide on a lynch train and push it through. By the looks of things, the current candidates are: BloonsTD, Temple Run, and Angry Birds. Of those, my preference is Angry Birds, but I am going to look over Temple Run and see how I feel about him. I was already leaning scum on him, but I need a bit more before I vote him. Or if someone wants to try to convince me that either angry Birds is town, or that Temple Run is scummier than Angry Birds, I'd be open to that.
    Then convince me not to kill you.

35. ISO #1835

Kik/Temple Run

Temple Run -- I care about 2048 a great deal. It's just that if they are the serial killer it's not the right play to lynch them now based on scenario. I don't see them being anything other than the serial killer or town. I just can't get it to add up.

Kik -- While I understand you want the lynch based on what you believe that ultimately IMO is not the right play. Think about it for a minute. However, that being said, I am willing to write an argument/attempt to answer your questions in order to help you see that this is the right thing to do. Furthermore, look at Flappy Bird's last will assuming Angry Birds is scum why was Quizup on that flash wagon along with Fruit Ninja? Clash of Clans was town. It's a pretty shitty bus with only one scum on it (well and you I think at some point but then dropped off)
    Angry Birds (3 [L-4]):
    Quizup, Kik, Fruit Ninja, Clash of Clans
    Temple Run (4 [L-4]):
    Flappy Bird, Cut the Rope, Fall Down, 4pics1word

Quizup is the only player to back up that lynch with any kind of reasoning. But it bothers me that reasoning came after the vote. Kik is there to follow his scum buddy Clash of Clans. Today is pretty much do or die because the town was foolish enough to let a benign float into the mid-late game.
    It's not about READS anymore. It's about mechanics.

----------------------------------------------------
    LIKELY EVENTS FOR TONIGHT

Pretty much based on today's conversations this is what I think will likely happen

No Lynch
    There's a slim to no chance that I can convince them that Instagram/Temple Run is the play.
    1) Quizup is town Jailer and will hit Kik/Bloons with a jail+execute.
    2) Quizup is scum Detainer and will hit Kik/Bloons with a jail+execute.
    3) Quizup is scum Detainer and will hit a townie like the mayor with a jail+execute.
    4) Quizup can't detain/jail and was lying scum the entire time and this makes 4pics1word likely scum by association and therefore if no kill then scum out themselves.

Either way this very likely puts the game in the hands of one player over night that may or may not have the same goal as us. Now let's take a look at a Temple Run lynch.

This gives us one shot and the serial killer to hit scum. Just like a lynch, Kik is right. But we don't get the backup of if the jailed person is peaceful the SK has two shots to hit.

Temple Run

1) Temple Run is scum. *Hooray* We all (minus scum) do a happy dance.
    2) Temple Run is peaceful. Serial Killer gets two shots to hit scum.

The serial killer HAS to want to hit scum. If they don't and three scum exist then we end up with 4 townies 1 SK 1 researcher and 3 scum. This means 9 alive, 5 to lynch. The researcher will inherently side with scum more than likely or the serial killer if I am correct and the win con has changed. This means putting stock in Fruit Ninja to help town/SK. The more likely scenario is a no lynch here. If we no lynch here after three more deaths from this night, then assuming Quizup is town it's almost certain with the limited numbers that they would be more likely to hit scum. The longer we can delay the detain the more likely it is that we will win or Quizup is scum. The scum would almost have to go for the mayor tonight to make a no lynch possible, so it is pretty likely Quizup will make it to tomorrow. Three votes versus 1 kill means that the three votes against scum are almost damning in the end game.

Now if the serial killer hits scum we are in a better place than before or in the same scenario. Repeat with Instagram. Then we'd end up with JUST enough townies to win it. The difference is the scum team should be clear at these junctures.

This is why I like a Temple Run lynch. It gives us the best odds.

36. ISO #1836

If I was peaceful, I'd honestly be trying to seppuku (honorable Japanese suicide) right now to give the SK two shots, that's how much that I this is the right call. It takes it out of my hands and puts it in the hands of the only player to hit scum so far, the serial killer. It also removes the will a player play to what we NEED them to do. While it potentially results in the most dead bodies, it results in the most likely dead scum bodies.

Sooooooooooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0 "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor"

maybe just maybe if we are lucky some of those bodies are inactives.

37. ISO #1837

To be blunt, it isn't about MY survival it's about towns. So if you truly are a peaceful I'm asking you to vote Temple Run. Yes, Temple I'm asking you to seppuku. If you are peaceful you effectively give us more shots to hit scum since the SK has to want to hit scum. If you're scum you'd probably say something like I'm fucking insane but being willing to lay your life on the line for town is the ultimate sacrifice. It's the one thing that scum generally can't guess at. I don't think you're town so you probably won't consider this....but if you are I have to try to reach you.

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839

Quote Originally Posted by Temple Run View Post
    Lol cut the rope I think scum let you live so that you can help them mislynch me

Seriously, stop tunnel vissioning (the only reason you gave was like because I told you top stop making walls of text?). Give stronger reasons if you fos someone

Also I spent 16 production on wc, fyi
    I spent 18 production IMO auto scum.

-vote Temple Run

40. ISO #1840

Temple Run --
    You're assuming 100% confidence of the following things:

1) There is only 3 scum. This has not been proven. The fact you are so sure to me is a scumslip. Die now please.
    2) If it was an oversight the numbers are off.

Right now during the day if three scum there are 7 townies, 1 SK, 1 Researcher vs 3 scum. If we are correct and 2048 is the serial killer (and that's a huge if), then scum kills someone (likely the mayor to force activity from all townies). Then we end up with 6 townies, 1 Researcher, 3 scum. This leaves the game in the hands of all of us having to bus whoever Fruit Ninja picks. And at that point it is quite possible they have jesterized after the loss of the SK. Putting all my eggs in Fruit Ninja's basket when their win con is more opposed to us and they don't care if they live IMO is not a good play. I'd trust an SK over Fruit Ninja because they need to survive.

41. ISO #1841

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    I spent 18 production IMO auto scum.

-vote Temple Run
    Instagram! Uhmmm This move is surprising to me...*mind blown* I'm laughing out loud right now. Really 18? Wow. Uhm so it'd become painfully clear because in Temple Run's last will they'd scream you are a liar and then we'd lynch you tomorrow. This means a likely telling the truth scenario. Either that or you are the SK and not 2048. Either way it's a good play...Thank God! I can't believe I'm thanking my top scumpsect. I think we're fucked but I'm going to enjoy it.

42. ISO #1842

Then convince me not to kill you.
    Since I don't believe you and thus don't really care what you think about me, no.

Looking at Temple Run I think his extra vote is a key part of the issue.

If he's scum, I doubt he's the sk because the sk would probably have no desire to bring itself attention like that, and the extra vote wouldn't do much for an sk, since it would only give the sk an edge really late in the game by which point, if the sk is still alive, it has probably already won the game.

It definitely makes sense for mafia though. They have the resources to push for an international building since they can just pool all their production every night. And their main strength in the late game (aside from their night kill) is their voting block, so it makes sense for them to want another vote.

So if Temple Run is scum he's probably mafia.

43. ISO #1843

44. ISO #1844

And Instagram this is what happens when you fuck shit up. NEVER EVER EVER DO THAT SHIT AGAIN! FUCKING FAKE CLAIM SHERIFF. I'm pretty sure we're boned but I'm going to pull every last trick I've got to figure this shit out well til I'm dead. And have obs. And realize everyone in obs laughs at me while I'm laughing at my computer screen. So Instagram when you get on please put your vote on Temple Run. This will be like a cat scraping against a chalkboard but maybe just maybe town can win this thing.
    Chillax bro I know what I'm doing.

@4pics1word That claim was completely unnecessary you are making this harder on everyone, especially me.

45. ISO #1845

46. ISO #1846

47. ISO #1847

48. ISO #1848

Kik looks like we are synergizing! Exactly! That's my thoughts from the start of the day. Temple Run is the right lynch.

Do you have any questions towards that end? Any clarification at all that this lynch is the right thing to do?
    I just can't decide if he's town trying to correct for our inactive mayor, or mafia pushing for earlier control of the lynch.

Though I don't think I agree with your bit about lynching a peaceful today...I'm not entirely convinced (read: not at all convinced) that we should trust the sk to win the game for us. I mean, he does want to kill mafia at some point, sure, but he probably wants us dead first... And even if he does kill mafia, he'll just get 2 kpn and we won't be much better off than we are now.

49. ISO #1849

Instagram thanks for sharing. Who is the SK in your analysis so far?

Kik -- Assume Temple Run is peaceful

Then assume the worst and three scum exist in the game and three townie deaths.

Town, SK, Researcher, Mafia
    This results in 4,1,1,3 with 5 to lynch any lynch is town or SK that goes through more than likely assuming mayor death.
    Therefore we're looking at 2 (or 3 if Quizup Detainer scum) townie deaths.

Then 1/2,1,1,3 which is again any lynch results in Serial killer/town dieing because mafia controls it.
    SK can only kill one mafia and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't hit a townie at this point (if they do its' obvs game over)
    Assuming if Quizup Detainer scum they have only one charge then one townie remains at the end of day or 0 if two charges/SK does hit townie.

If they hit scum then it is
    0/1,1,1,3

Mafia immediately votes to lynch the serial killer.

They have to aim for mafia to get the two kills. From the kill pattern we can determine who it is. The SK I believe has to hit at least one scum tonight if they want to win.

50. ISO #1850