M-FM XXIV Civilization Gamethread - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PLAYER'S CHOICE AWARD!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4pics1word/Noctiz

1 11.11%
  • Piano Tiles/Ika

0 0%
  • Bloons TD/Louiswill

0 0%
  • Words with Friends/Titus

2 22.22%
  • SnapChat/Banshis

0 0%
  • Fall Down/Helios

0 0%
  • iFunny/xRavenx

0 0%
  • Candy Crush Saga/Bahkieh

1 11.11%
  • QuizUp/Fontisian

0 0%
  • Tapatalk/Gyver

1 11.11%
  • Cut the Rope/MathBlade

0 0%
  • Flappy Bird/ThinkLiveLife

0 0%
  • Instagram/42shadow42

0 0%
  • Temple Run/Fatalis

0 0%
  • Angry Birds/Suzanne

0 0%
  • Clash of Clans/Citrus

0 0%
  • 2048/Apocist

0 0%
  • Vine/Nicole

0 0%
  • Kik/Gerik

4 44.44%
  • Fruit Ninja/deathworlds

0 0%
Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 2203
  1. ISO #1501

Re: M-FM Civilization

Quote Originally Posted by Flappy Bird View Post
    This is bullshit. 5 games from now people will be like "remember that game where that guy fake claimed sheriff"

So we revealed a TPR and are probably locked into a no lynch.. Why did you pull this so late in the day Instagram? Really. How did you see this as worth it? You could have at least picked a player people had a scum read on.
    Quizip's reaction is exactly why I waited, it needed to be believable into get the appropriate reaction testing. The test went flawlessly all that is left is to interpret the results.

2. ISO #1502

3. ISO #1503

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    I agree entirely, I think I spotted a few slips in the last will, but I will need to review it further to be sure. I do want to be clear now that I have retracted exactly the purpose of my claim. Since the beginning of the game, I feel that he has been producing subpar ideas, but he seems to be quite a brilliant individual given his attempt to aid town, I felt that it was mandatory to play a gambit on him in order to more effectively assess his alignment. This gambit has provided me much needed insight into his motives.

On a glance from his Last Will the things that stand out to me are that he noticed my soft claims. I also suspected this prior, but I was uncertain. The last will guarantees this, as such it is necessary to assume that he had the last will prepared ahead of time not necessarily because it is true, but because he knew I would claim.

Second thing that strikes me as odd is his choice of night actions. I don't understand why he would doubt that the actions had occurred when it was vouched for by BOTH Tapatalk and vine.

The third thing that irks me is why he didn't push harder on me. I understand he has been tunneling me quite profusely, but given that he noticed my softs, it seems ridiculous that he wouldn't out me as an imposter and cause a him or me scenario. If he truly is a Coroner that does soften it a little bit, but I think a 1 for 1 trade is as much as a coroner could hope for, and with a good strong argument against me it wouldn't have even been that.

Anybody else have any other thoughts?
    I see your point, the thing is without the safety of a claim, its his word against yours and atm Im really favouring him despite the coincidinces.

4. ISO #1504

Quote Originally Posted by Quizup View Post
    -vote Fall Down

Is Clash the only sane person here?

No scumreads were around to gambit on, that was a good gambit imo. You think scum would risk that much just to get a role claim out of someone that's insanely talkative

If Instagram were scum it would be worth it to finish off Cut the Rope now and get rid of her since then she'd be town

The only reason I'd buy Instagram scum is if he expected a peaceful claim and retracted due to the coroner claim instead, but that's so incredibl contrived of a plan for scum to false-claim like that

Please stop voting Instagram, we are going to mislynch a fucking peaceful again. Can we please vote Fall Down or Angry Birds or Temple Run >.>

--------------------------------

Dear Forum, yes new replies are flying in left and right, submit my damn post

5. ISO #1505

Oh, and I'm glad to have created a legacy. Honestly, like I said I still haven't decided on Cut The Rope, but I feel like I have generated enough of a wave for us together to be pretty certain of his alignment. My motive was to protect against having warmonger town leads, as in my experience scum have to lead town in order to succeed.

Anyways now that the gambit is over, I was extremely comfortable with either a Flappy Birds or a Temple Run lynch for today.

6. ISO #1506

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    Thank you. We should be lynching Instagram's ass for that shit. I'm sorry but the damage to town was insane. I gained nothing from that except now you all SEE what a liar Instagram was. I called them out on the investigative shit early. Don't you see why now?? *facepalm*

Oh and I'm about to rip that bullshit argument to shreds Instagram.
    Stop. They are not scum. Look, I get it, you feel unfairly attacked and now you're reacting. But the gambit makes no fucking sense for scum and makes a lot of sense from town. Realize that, and realized that Fall Down scumclaimed during it. Ok?

7. ISO #1507

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

@Clash -- I AM AN INVESTIGATIVE YOU IDIOT. I get blocked last wills and determine dead scum actions.

I agree entirely, I think I spotted a few slips in the last will, but I will need to review it further to be sure. I do want to be clear now that I have retracted exactly the purpose of my claim. Since the beginning of the game, I feel that he has been producing subpar ideas, but he seems to be quite a brilliant individual given his attempt to aid town, I felt that it was mandatory to play a gambit on him in order to more effectively assess his alignment. This gambit has provided me much needed insight into his motives.

On a glance from his Last Will the things that stand out to me are that he noticed my soft claims. I also suspected this prior, but I was uncertain. The last will guarantees this, as such it is necessary to assume that he had the last will prepared ahead of time not necessarily because it is true, but because he knew I would claim.

Second thing that strikes me as odd is his choice of night actions. I don't understand why he would doubt that the actions had occurred when it was vouched for by BOTH Tapatalk and vine.

The third thing that irks me is why he didn't push harder on me. I understand he has been tunneling me quite profusely, but given that he noticed my softs, it seems ridiculous that he wouldn't out me as an imposter and cause a him or me scenario. If he truly is a Coroner that does soften it a little bit, but I think a 1 for 1 trade is as much as a coroner could hope for, and with a good strong argument against me it wouldn't have even been that.

Anybody else have any other thoughts?

First of all -- I can't deny or refute that without com-claiming. So posting arguments my meta is like someone else is stupid. However I suggest you look at day fucking one interactions with Vine at the start.

And why the fuck would I announce I noticed your claims? Ooooh yeah...Instagram is a liar because they are fake claiming sheriff and have a scum read on me...That goes over really fucking well and more than likely result in this damn situation now.

The choice of night actions is explained. TapATalk if roleblocked wouldn't have had the chance to change their last will. The actions in last will are actions submitted goddamn it it doesn't mean they fucking worked. In this case they did so I dropped it and mentioned at the start of day three no feedback to keep the peaceful jig I was trying to hide.

And I did push hard on you. Every time at the beginning of the day since your claim I have said you are scum. Every fucking time when asked who is scum it's Instagram. No one paid any goddamn attention so I went to finding your fucking scumbuddies.

furthermore this explains why I didn't want to discuss production plans because A) It is stupid. B) I am a role that cannot follow it. I drop one to two happiness a night if there is a viable information need. I started doing World Congress to get the additional happiness when I thought town would sheep it again but NOOOOOOOOO NOW THEY LISTEN

@QUIZUP - I don't know if I'm sane anymore I think I'm in full on pissed mode.

11. ISO #1511

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

Town (11/14) [+1]:
    Clash of Clans
    Tapatalk
    Candy Crush Saga
    iFunny
    Snapchat
    Vine

Quizup
    Cut the Rope
    Flappy Bird
    4pics1word
    Instagram

[Kik]
    ?
    ?

Neutral (1/1):
    Fruit Ninja

Doomsday (1/1):

Mafia (1/4):
    Words with Friends
    {Bloons TD, Fall Down, Angry Birds, Temple Run, Piano Tiles, Kik}

Bright green is confirmed
    Light blue is strong town read
    Dark blue is weak town read (1 post or replacement)
    Yellow/Red is nigh positive/confirmed
    Violet is Process of Elimination pool of remaining players for each remaining slot

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

Quote Originally Posted by Clash of Clans View Post
    We have 2 apparently afk votes on Angry Bird that are stuck there (Kik + Fruit Ninja)

We have Quizup and me on Fall Down

Flappy Bird please move your vote from Instagram
    -vote temple run

Fine. Like I said though. This should have been done hours ago and now we get speculation instead of a role flip.

Would you mind posting some kind of reasoning to a fall down lynch. Although I dont even know why I waste my breath asking you for reasoning at this point. I'm sure you will just ignore the question or give it a one liner.

17. ISO #1517

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    @Clash -- I AM AN INVESTIGATIVE YOU IDIOT. I get blocked last wills and determine dead scum actions.

First of all -- I can't deny or refute that without com-claiming. So posting arguments my meta is like someone else is stupid. However I suggest you look at day fucking one interactions with Vine at the start.

And why the fuck would I announce I noticed your claims? Ooooh yeah...Instagram is a liar because they are fake claiming sheriff and have a scum read on me...That goes over really fucking well and more than likely result in this damn situation now.

The choice of night actions is explained. TapATalk if roleblocked wouldn't have had the chance to change their last will. The actions in last will are actions submitted goddamn it it doesn't mean they fucking worked. In this case they did so I dropped it and mentioned at the start of day three no feedback to keep the peaceful jig I was trying to hide.

And I did push hard on you. Every time at the beginning of the day since your claim I have said you are scum. Every fucking time when asked who is scum it's Instagram. No one paid any goddamn attention so I went to finding your fucking scumbuddies.

furthermore this explains why I didn't want to discuss production plans because A) It is stupid. B) I am a role that cannot follow it. I drop one to two happiness a night if there is a viable information need. I started doing World Congress to get the additional happiness when I thought town would sheep it again but NOOOOOOOOO NOW THEY LISTEN

@QUIZUP - I don't know if I'm sane anymore I think I'm in full on pissed mode.
    Lol, they didn't listen because you fought so hard against it. Anyways I kind of believe you now, because the weak night action coincides with the weak day ideas, indicated you are experienced, but lacking full perspective. The reason your night action was weak is that VINE CONFIRMED THE ACTION.. Vine indicated being lured and she would not have done that as either Warmonger or Doomsday Killer or Peaceseeker unless the feedback was in fact received. You wasted your night action, but I accept that and I consider you confirmed Peaceseeker.

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

I'm getting a snack or something or water and cooling down for 30 minutes. I see how scum benefits a fuck ton from this gambit though. I.E. Negative happiness and is in danger of losing their kill. Instagram sacrificial lamb for getting a confirmed power role if scum knew I was a peacekeeper via Espionage. They have the people to spare.

Someone better have by then explained to me why the fuck we don't rake a player over the coals for that shit when I get back.

20. ISO #1520

Quote Originally Posted by Fall Down View Post
    Well, We dont have really roles in here we would need a coroner for like tailors, also if you are going to flip town, it confirms that Instagramm is scum (since previous stated there is no role that could derail him), you still can do a good lw, if you are actually town.
    Oh my god, that's a wonderful point, Lynch Fall Down and if he flips warmonger check the Warmonger n2 kill it might explain the lack of last will?

21. ISO #1521

22. ISO #1522

23. ISO #1523

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

30. ISO #1530

Well, my claim is completly useless, because as i said as i came in the guy i replaced did nothing and with nothing I mean, he neither spended his production nor did he use his ability as Detective, due to that i can tell you literally nothing. Except that I have 3 happines and 10,5 production.
    Also Im on a great disadvantage and dont really care if i die the thing is just, if you want to use the lynch on an investigative role.

31. ISO #1531

32. ISO #1532

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535

36. ISO #1536

37. ISO #1537

38. ISO #1538

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

Quote Originally Posted by Clash of Clans View Post
    Appeal to Emotion how? I'm primarily concerned with the Detective claim. He could track Cut the Rope and be confirmed tomorrow...?
    Honsetly I just can't see 3 investigatives, and the meta dictates a sheriff. Let me break down why now that the information is no longer relevant.

41. ISO #1541

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

I sense someone feigning ignorance in some way here. It could be a Costa Rica gambit, but I highly doubt that someone would take a game like this and be 0% serious, especially when the idea is anti-town. Reason it's anti-town, playing along with your game here, is because this gives mafia a clear shot on who to kill. In theory, a Mass RC could narrow it down significantly, but our TPRs would be gone before anything could actually be verified, leaving us with basically no night evidence.

@Quizup Fair enough, but I fail to see what exactly about this particular gambit/lie makes her town particularly.

@Fruit Ninja I've got a few problems with your FOS.
    1) How does order point to Doomsday? I think it's a good idea to try and come up with the most logical buildings, and while I think Vine is going at it a little wrong by trying to say each role should build X building, I think she's fine trying to come up with the general concept.
    2) You do realize there's a hefty price to pay for MLing, right? I find it kind of hard you can be that certain on someone to lynch with absolutely no night evidence when the price of failing is an extra life lost in addition to the ML in the first place.
    3) If you want her lynched, then why didn't you vote her?
    I agree that Doomsday has priority over mafia, but there honestly isn't much we can say to that right now. I mean Doomsday is freaking immune to pretty much everything at night so there isn't really a way to actively find him unless we deprive him of happiness somehow to make him seeable. And chances are we aren't gonna find two scum in one day, but yeah Doomsday takes priority if we do.

Fruit Ninja, you never responded to any of my questions.
    All posted by predecessor. I could see a TPR point of view for all these

Fall Down can prove his role by tracking Cut the Rope, she's an outed TPR

Mafia and Doomsday might both kill the same one if they try to prevent this role confirmation (NOONE SOFT WHICH WILL KILL WHICH AT ALL PLEASE)

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

BTW, I totally love the Lynch all Liars policy was suspended for my case lol.
    Oh honey if you believe the lynch all liars thing was suspended in your case *snaps fingers* You got another thing coming. I still think you're scum. Suicidal scum may be the best play if you are negative happiness or if scum knew I was the Coroner and was being so townie they couldn't do a damn thing.

However since town is still being fucking idiots about Instagram I will go with Fall Down since I at least see somewhat of a scum slip there.

-vote Fall Down

Yes I know it hasn't been 30 minutes but I'm getting tired of not being able to yell at Instagram.

Instagram -- What meta dictates a sheriff? Again this sounds like bullshit.

TAKE MY GODDAMN POST YOU STUPID BOARD...IF ONLY I COULD VOTE BOARD.

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

50. ISO #1550

1 hour 50 minutes left in the day

Honestly the way this game is going, I'm fine with a hammer now. I just don't want it to go to no lynch

@Fall Down
    In the event it goes to no lynch, you are tracking Cut the Rope. I don't care what your results are tmrw, if you don't track Cut the Rope you are being "policy lynched" by me