M-FM XXIV Civilization Gamethread - Page 29
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PLAYER'S CHOICE AWARD!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4pics1word/Noctiz

1 11.11%
  • Piano Tiles/Ika

0 0%
  • Bloons TD/Louiswill

0 0%
  • Words with Friends/Titus

2 22.22%
  • SnapChat/Banshis

0 0%
  • Fall Down/Helios

0 0%
  • iFunny/xRavenx

0 0%
  • Candy Crush Saga/Bahkieh

1 11.11%
  • QuizUp/Fontisian

0 0%
  • Tapatalk/Gyver

1 11.11%
  • Cut the Rope/MathBlade

0 0%
  • Flappy Bird/ThinkLiveLife

0 0%
  • Instagram/42shadow42

0 0%
  • Temple Run/Fatalis

0 0%
  • Angry Birds/Suzanne

0 0%
  • Clash of Clans/Citrus

0 0%
  • 2048/Apocist

0 0%
  • Vine/Nicole

0 0%
  • Kik/Gerik

4 44.44%
  • Fruit Ninja/deathworlds

0 0%
Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 2203
  1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

Re: M-FM Civilization

Quote Originally Posted by Quizup View Post
    Angry Birds

First post is repetitive mechanics talk on the ninth page of the game. He has no scumhunting to contribute, and instead falls back on an easy townie looking thing and buddying Cut the Rope.

When he finally comes back, he apologizes for his absence (which implies a high level of self-awareness), makes a vague accusation against Vine to jump on an already inevitable lynch, and makes a singularly terrible point against Clash.

Then there’s this:

It shows that 1.Words with Friends was paying close attention to Angry Birds but not attacking him and 2. Words with Friends was concerned that Clash may attack Angry Birds over the jump on the Vine wagon.

Words with Friends saw that Angry Birds was scummy, but waited for someone else to bring it up in the hope that it wouldn’t be noticed at all.

Oh, and look at this:

You’ll notice that Falls Down, Kik and Angry Birds are all sorted into different categories, and all in different places in those categories. This was contrived.

This was also the part of the day where I started tunneling into Words with Friends and Kik started really going after me.

Back to Angry Birds:

Basic agreement with the sentiment in the thread. Ew.

Words with Friends immediately jumps to Angry Birds’ defense.

The bolded is a slip, as Kik acknowledges that Angry Birds is scum and feels compelled to argue that he is not Angry Birds' scummate.

Need I go on?

Oh, and now Fall Down is going back on his supposed desire to lynch Angry Birds. What a shock.
    I agree with some of this but I read WWF saying "i was wondering if you would notice angry birds did the same thing as well. there have been a few people who miraculously have shown up and said "yup vine's scummy and should be the lynch" well after it was effectively decided." as more of an FoS on Angry Birds than a defense. Thank you for this though. I am still disturbed by Clash being so unwilling to back his train with any logic. I have every intention on digging through his posts like crazy tonight.

6. ISO #1406

Town (10/14) [+2]:
    Clash of Clans
    Tapatalk
    Candy Crush Saga
    iFunny
    Snapchat
    Vine

Quizup
    Cut the Rope
    Flappy Bird
    4pics1word

[Instagram]
    [Kik]
    ?
    ?

Neutral (1/1):
    Fruit Ninja

Doomsday (0/1):
    {2048, Instagram, 4pics1word, Piano Tiles}

Mafia (1/4):
    Words with Friends
    {Bloons TD, Fall Down, Angry Birds, 2048, Temple Run, Piano Tiles}

Bright green is confirmed
    Light blue is strong town read
    Dark blue is weak town read (1 post or replacement)
    Yellow/Red is nigh positive/confirmed
    Violet is Process of Elimination pool of remaining players for each remaining slot

Fixed

FoS = finger of suspicion. It's someone you are suspicious of for being scum but aren't positive (in-between slight suspicion and voting them).

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

Quote Originally Posted by Fall Down View Post
    Sry if it is a noob question, but what is FoS?
    FoS = Finger of Suspicion. Its saying "this player is scum because X"

Also this is what I referenced on the vine situation of inherent inexperience vs a defense of inexperience. Not saying that is the case here. But I am also not saying it is not.

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

17. ISO #1417

Quote Originally Posted by Clash of Clans View Post
    Thoughts on the rapid wagon forming on Temple Run, after it was specifically stated we shouldn't blitzon a lurker + obvious town if they're blitzed on?
    Depends on how scummy you see CtR and Flappy Bird, who I both see as some of my stronger town reads. Add to this that Fall Down and I are not on the same team since I'm willing to lynch him too and then go from there.

18. ISO #1418

I was just reading through Fall Downs posts and I think he really is new..
    Also
    Vine (10 [L-0]): Words with Friends, Cut the Rope, Kik, Quizup, Fruit Ninja, Temple Run, Angry Birds, Candy Crush Saga (Mayor)

@Clash of Clans
    Remember all those times I asked you for any logic on the Angry Birds train? Or logic in either direction on Temple? Or any logic in any way on any thing? Feel free to answer any day.
    As for this being a scum train I think that is a result of me throwing a fit about how the lynch has no reasoning to it. That the players in it refused to give any reasoning (With the exception of Quizup) and a general distaste for that random lynch attitude on a lurker. These last few hours have me wondering about you. You saw my questions and blew them off. I had to throw 5 or so posts at you to get any kind of an answer what-so-ever and it came in the form of "I would consider a Temple lynch"

I have a lot of respect for Quizup trying to make a case on Angry Birds for the lynch but honestly- That should be done before the votes. Not after. And if it is not done it all it makes me wonder "Why the hell are these players dedicated to a lynch without being able to provide any reasoning"

For future reference-
    Angry Birds (3 [L-4]):
    Quizup, Kik, Fruit Ninja, Clash of Clans
    Temple Run (4 [L-4]):
    Flappy Bird, Cut the Rope, Fall Down, 4pics1word

19. ISO #1419

Saying you're willing to lynch someone and actually pursuing it are two separate things though, and it's the second that really pushes the unaligned case

Fall Down voting Temple Run right after Fruit Ninja puts a really bad taste in my mouth

Would someone be willing to do me a huge favor and record the votes from the previous Days so I can do some vote analysis?
    I'm at work (hence bursty posting) or I'd try to do it :\

It's a terrible wagon, there's probably scum on it, and that scum is probably Fall Down.
    Angry Birds vs. Fall Down for most likely scum 2014?

I feel bad meta-ing the mods, but note also that Words with Friends was replaced first and was scum. Possibly slight justification for the him replacing before the others?

Other replacements: iFunny, BloonsTD, Fall Down are all of them right?

20. ISO #1420

Quote Originally Posted by Flappy Bird View Post
    I was just reading through Fall Downs posts and I think he really is new..
    Also
    Vine (10 [L-0]): Words with Friends, Cut the Rope, Kik, Quizup, Fruit Ninja, Temple Run, Angry Birds, Candy Crush Saga (Mayor)

@Clash of Clans
    Remember all those times I asked you for any logic on the Angry Birds train? Or logic in either direction on Temple? Or any logic in any way on any thing? Feel free to answer any day.
    As for this being a scum train I think that is a result of me throwing a fit about how the lynch has no reasoning to it. That the players in it refused to give any reasoning (With the exception of Quizup) and a general distaste for that random lynch attitude on a lurker. These last few hours have me wondering about you. You saw my questions and blew them off. I had to throw 5 or so posts at you to get any kind of an answer what-so-ever and it came in the form of "I would consider a Temple lynch"

I have a lot of respect for Quizup trying to make a case on Angry Birds for the lynch but honestly- That should be done before the votes. Not after. And if it is not done it all it makes me wonder "Why the hell are these players dedicated to a lynch without being able to provide any reasoning"

For future reference-
    Angry Birds (3 [L-4]):
    Quizup, Kik, Fruit Ninja, Clash of Clans
    Temple Run (4 [L-4]):
    Flappy Bird, Cut the Rope, Fall Down, 4pics1word
    I've posted my reasoning multiple times? Like actually multiple times?

I haven't blown off anything?

21. ISO #1421

Ok thanks Clash, well as I said so far Angry birds would be one of my FoS´s i have some suspicioun on him, but arent sure enough to vote him atm. Regarding the most other players they posted way to less or got replaced, the rest that stays active here is Quizup, Cut the Rope, Clash, FlappyBird and Instagramm.

Candy crush is confirmed town, but shows like never up.

I have a bad feeling about Instagramm, but cant explain it well enough (thought my bad feeling hits in 80% of times the right ppl lol).

I think piano tiles is ok, for now, but should get a replacement if avialeble, since he cant play.

That was it from my side atm, Im not good at hunting down scum with posts, i rely still more on solid clues against ppl, but if someone else can give me a good reasoning, why X or Y are scummy I can support them.

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

25. ISO #1425

I noticed Flappy Bird was instrumental in both the Quick Temple Run train and the Quick Angry Birds train earlier. I find it relevant, and think that it either means you guys trust his judgment completely or something funny is going on regarding him.

Is it possible that 2 Scum are in each of the two trains?
    I have Flappy Bird, Cut the Rope, Fall Down, 4pics1word
    Clash of Clans, Instagram, Bloons TD, Flappy Bird

Is it also possible that most scums actually avoided the Vine train because they both thought he was the other kind of scum?

Words with Friends, Cut the Rope, Kik, Quizup, Fruit Ninja, Temple Run, Angry Birds, Candy Crush Saga (Mayor)

26. ISO #1426

Quote Originally Posted by Fall Down View Post
    Also to add, Fruit Ninja is a neutral, but he isnt dangerous for us this day, I set my prioritys a bit bad. Thought we should go for him tomorrow at least. Also why changing your opinion from never lynch fruit ninja he is jester (wich he cant be) from having a bad taste of him?
    Fruit started with 1 Happiness.
    -1 for N1 actions giving a lure
    N2"Potential" for -3 happiness if he visited no one and was visited by no one.

In that situation he would be a jester now. My argument was to lynch him today because as the game progresses he would more likely be a jester but the main thing that changed my mind is the lack of anyone being able to confirm extra happiness. It means he is now either Scum Aligned or a Jester.

27. ISO #1427

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    I noticed Flappy Bird was instrumental in both the Quick Temple Run train and the Quick Angry Birds train earlier. I find it relevant, and think that it either means you guys trust his judgment completely or something funny is going on regarding him.

Is it possible that 2 Scum are in each of the two trains?
    I have Flappy Bird, Cut the Rope, Fall Down, 4pics1word
    Clash of Clans, Instagram, Bloons TD, Flappy Bird

Is it also possible that most scums actually avoided the Vine train because they both thought he was the other kind of scum?

Words with Friends, Cut the Rope, Kik, Quizup, Fruit Ninja, Temple Run, Angry Birds, Candy Crush Saga (Mayor)
    Early in the game my vote on Angry Birds was a pressure vote. That is how the train started. (although I think I was the 3rd person to vote him with Clash being the first. I am not sure who the 2nd was off the top of my head.)

28. ISO #1428

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    Snap, I missed the start of the day.

Hello everyone, I for one like the idea of peacefuls claiming out the gate, as such I would like to claim peaceful.

Enjoyed the pleasant discussion today, glad to see the trolls aren't in full force like usual. It gives me plenty of hope for how this game will turn out. I hope we can all maintain this atmosphere for the rest of the game, instead of resorting to the all too familiar mud slinging of the past.

Reading through I have yet to develop many reads, however one read strikes me quite strongly despite the current situation in the day. As such I would like to express my FOS on Fruit Ninja. I also was quite surprised by the fake vote from Quizip. If only I could know what was going through his mind.

I would like to formally thank the hosts for obliging my request to modify the production increment to 1 instead of .5. I mean did they seriously expect us to be good at math and stuff? This change will make it so much easier for me to divide my production efficiently amongst the various constructions projects.

Focusing my thoughts further on the various construction projects. I completely agree with rushing the Extraterrestrial Colonization, furthermore I would like to elaborate on the strategy. All Peaceseekers should contribute exactly 4 production tonight. All Peacefuls should contribute all 6 production. This provides a minimum production of 66! Meaning if a Peaceseeker gets Filibustered we will still complete the project!

Futhermore, this provides Peaceseeker PRS the additional benefit of NOT BEING REVEALED! It gives the Warmongers the dilemma of killing the confirmed Peaceful or attempting to hit a hidden Peaceseeker PR.

-vote Fruit Ninja
    -vote Cut The Rope

29. ISO #1429

30. ISO #1430

Quote Originally Posted by Flappy Bird View Post
    Fruit started with 1 Happiness.
    -1 for N1 actions giving a lure
    N2"Potential" for -3 happiness if he visited no one and was visited by no one.

In that situation he would be a jester now. My argument was to lynch him today because as the game progresses he would more likely be a jester but the main thing that changed my mind is the lack of anyone being able to confirm extra happiness. It means he is now either Scum Aligned or a Jester.
    The question was for Clash, but ok.^^ Yeah my bad I forgot the X=0 clause.

31. ISO #1431

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

Fucked if I do, fucked if I don't. Instagram if they are telling the truth in being the sheriff which I one hundred percent doubt was messed with by the mafia. Instagram is either an inspector role that knew I was the damn Coroner and get rid of me or Veteran that can take out the protective that visits you stupid idiots.

Below is my goddamn last will from yesterday and now I'm working on making changes for day 3 in case you're stupid enough to continue this shit. By killing me you are fucking damning town if they have an eraser or disguiser or anything that removes a last will from a townie just fucking stop.

Spoiler : Cut the Rope’s Last Will :
    All, apologies for the length of this last will. It’s probably the longest last will I have ever written, but I feel that every word of it is needed due to what is likely my impending death.
    First things first, I want to apologize to Vine. Based on the play and the mechanics I believed you were conf!scum but looking back I was an ass so the one thing I hope you understand that I feel that your lynch was still the correct thing to do but I’m sorry for the words I used and how I acted. New players don’t deserve that. I believe you are new now based on how the flip went and I took things way too far. One day I hope to talk with you on IRC and/or on PM and apologize.
    In this same vein, I’m sorry to town for driving a lynch that ended up lynching a peaceful. I was deceived and manipulated, but I should have been better than that. I can surely complain and mention how others were influenced as well; but because of my deception, I then deceived others. I do not put blame on this for anyone but myself. My logical mind took things too far. There’s still a possible way that scum intentionally framed Vine using roles that I’m looking into as best I can but more than likely I lead to the deaths of two players for the serial killer instead of one and that saddens and frustrates me to no end. One of my rules is that if you mess up admit it without qualification so here goes. Vine and the extra kill from the serial killer are my fault. The only consolation is that an eye for an eye kicked in because of the ancient era.
    The other thing is that I was absolutely certain of Vine scum. When I saw they flipped peaceful I think my monitor and I had a good argument for 10-15 minutes where I wondered how this was possible. Bottom line is I think there was some hijinks going on. I would have spent the next two nights investigating this. I don’t know if it’s my pride or scum fucking with my head, but this was waaaaay too easy. It’s like this was set up either by a snickering God or conniving bastards and I want to find out which.
    That being said this caused my last will to pretty much have to be rewritten. The more likely scenario is that there was just a fuck ton of coincidence that framed Vine, but I’m looking into the other way just in case. This to me, changes some of my reads, albeit slightly.
    Let’s start off with the easier stuff history and why I am doing what I’m doing:
    Night 1) Visited No one, Gained + 1 happiness, worked on a Residential Area. Feedback was nothing else happened to me. Did not get a summary of production that all 6 did get to a Residential Area which to me is odd, but that may just be because nothing else happened no need.
    Night 2) Visited TapATalk (used both my ability to see their true role/last will as well as who they visited to make sure no hijinks there), completed Residential Area (assuming N1 feedback correct), put 4 production into World Congress.
    I know that some people think this looks scummy, but my role can sometimes have to drop two happiness on no notice, like last night. What I really wanted to do was visit TapATalk and Vine. Instead I’m going to use one of my two charges to learn visiting and happiness on TapATalk to verify they actually visited Vine. I have a suspicion about a Filibuster being used to frame Vine and if TapATalk was role blocked then they couldn’t have actually visited Vine but may not have been able to change their last will. Assuming the mafia then no killed and if the Filibuster was sneaky enough to extract this information before killing them this would make for a good Vine set up. It would also explain the fact if the Serial Killer tried to target TapATalk they’d be sent home. It’s a possible but impractical theory. The scientist would then have to drug Vine to make sure they got the lured feedback in place. What was interesting is that Angry Birds never confirmed the fact they were repelled. Which brings into question if they were at all. Like I said, it’s an improbable theory, but it’s the only one I can think of to explain the frame job. Vine was a pretty high scumspect already so if the Filibuster convinced them it is beautiful.
    Unfortunately, this makes me look very much like the Actor Vine claimed me out to be. I’m going to have to lie if I remain alive because otherwise there’s no way I’m getting myself out of that hole that I dug myself into. If I can stay alive just to get the feedback I will know if this is a con job or not. There is no way from the mechanics that Vine did the kill. If TapATalk was framed though, then and only then could Vine be an Actor who hit a peaceful and we got lucky. It’s so in the possibilities of remote though, TapATalk became my investigation source.

Now onto reads,
    About my reads, a lot of them haven’t changed but I’m definitely questioning everything more so now. I thought I had this game figured out when people I was scum reading were begging for my lynch and/or being night killed. Now I don’t know. My town reads (no particular order): 2048, Kik, Words With Friends, Flappy Bird, Piano Tiles
     2048, it really doesn’t make much sense to have 2048 to be scum. Why lie about things that can easily be confirmed by other players? They’ve also been really helpful in trying to do the right thing for town and active and prodding everyone. Continued scumhunting even though believing the Vine lynch. Although I do find the word choice suspicious after the mention of it. Medium town read.
     Kik, this is only a slight town read. Some of these posts are worded as if a Vine lynch was planned by scum, lending credence to the filibuster theory. Sample Post: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post449768
    They were really helpful in pointing out supposed bullshit, but some of the word choice makes me wonder if they were too helpful. Then again my top scumspect asked me if I was being sarcastic when I was complimenting Kik, so I don’t really know how to take this. Town for now.
     Words with Friends, I like how they pushed back on the Vine lynch, but I wish they would have been stronger, like Flappy was. To come back at the end of day to say that we didn’t do the right thing when I don’t see you pushing and pulling only lightly suggesting it is the wrong thing feels off. If you believe an additional death was going to result from this lynch, why did you not push harder to save another life? Flappy Bird gets a pass as they were offline, but you were here the whole time. Slight Townread, depending on opening, may shift into scum.
     Flappy Bird, while I disagreed with them wholeheartedly on the right play on this day, I wish would that they have been around to post during the day when this train started. I think things may have ended up radically different. This might have just saved a peaceful from being lynched. Flappy Bird sounds like a voice of reason ATM. Strong town read.
     Piano Tiles: I know it’s weird to have a read on a person who’s seemingly done very little but the fact that they mentioned the need for information and ability to collect reads sounds like someone who is very towny in that they want to play but hate being bogged down in the step by step. Slight town read but due to limited activity. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...979#post449979
    Scum reads:
    i. Instagram
    1. Instagram is on my radar for openly believing the claim of peaceful and then using it. As time went on it became clear that Instagram is not a newbie. Therefore to have done that is rather crazy and pretty much confirms that Instagram is not a peaceful. Vine, after looking back with hindsight I’d buy. But two peacefuls? I call bullshit on it. If so there is so much derp in this game (some of which is my own admittedly) that I don’t know if there’s hope for town.
    2. Their fake “investigation” of me. I’m amazed I’m the only one that calls this out. Instagram has been trying to set up a mislynch on me for an entire day even though I’m obv town and it’s rather freakin’ annoying. Someone should pressure them for results because they won’t exist. I did not have anything happen that day. So this means if peaceful as they claim to be they should have some sort of argument as to why I’m scum other than all over the place which is rather townie on day 1.
    3. More insistence of bullshit plans after being told not to and when I compliment them on a TINY thing right, they act like I’m “butt hurt”. I was willing to give Instagram the benefit of the doubt until that point.
    4. Instagram read my posts and claimed I was all over the place. This makes them not getting my gender right one after multiple prods means that they were likely just trying to tick me off. Either for reaction hunting or to try to discredit me. They continued this after I corrected them multiple times. How did they pick up my arguments throught the entire day but not my gender? Again, makes no sense.
    5. The “theory” on why I’m scum.
    a. The distancing of Vine –
    i. For me to be distancing Vine, we both have to be scum. I do not see a single way in the mechanics for Vine to be scum after the flip. I tried for about two hours to make it happen because of pride. It just didn’t happen. Therefore why is the “lynch order” obvious?
    ii. In order to be distanced, we must be aligned in the first place. I’ve had my radar on Vine on day one from damn near her first post. Bussing a teammate on day one is a piss poor mafia play IMO. Name a single scum that busses from the first goddamn post and they are idiot scum. This distancing argument could only be made worse by not explaining and just taking random posts and copying and pasting……..Oh wait…That’s what happened.
    1. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post450188
    b. Suggestion of me being the next lynch without an argument other than the bullshit distancing and calling it obvious. When pressured for an argument did not provide one. If someone calls for a lynch without providing an argument, this should send up some scum flares.
    ii. Quizup
    1. Quizup did a lot of poking and prodding in day 1 to try to find scum and then this time almost nothing. It was just a hop onto the Vine bus.
    2. Mentioned at least two times that I should just “trust them” that a player is town without evidence, Clash of Clans, and Vine. There has only been one night. How can they have “proof” that both these players are town? At best, Quizup is playing based off gut and not hard facts.
    a. It’s also important to note: Why is it important if I do what you think? Why are you trying to convince me instead of town?
    3. Quizup hasn’t really taken a stand on much of anything except a readwall day one and asked if TapATalk or iFunny were scum. This looks like a classic reaction to see if they were killable perhaps.
    4. Numerous people have mentioned that Quizup hasn’t had a stand on much of anything but they are not changing their play to convince anyone, just some “yeah you’re scum” posts.
    5. If Quizup changes their play and starts putting some solidity behind it then my read of them might change. They have to demonstrate to me they are trying to solve the game and convince others they are right about reads.
    b. Null/unknown reads
    i. Clash of Clans (now is wavering significantly)
    1. A lot of my argument involved Vine being scum originally. The main thing I have here is my gut which makes me want to say Clash of Clans is town. I just can’t quite shake this feeling something is off. Since I can’t really make an argument one way or the other. They stay in the null section. If Vine had flipped scum I would have been even more confident of their scumminess, but now my reads of Clash of Clan is WTF.
    ii. Lurkers
    1. We need more activity here like Flappy Bird mentioned. I hate that there are lurkers. But at the same time not much I can do about it. At least the mods are doing a good job at replacing in for it, but I think part of it is my fault for posting so much. I just was so sure that Vine was scum I tunneled hard.
    c. Neutral reads
    i. Fruit Ninja – This one should be obvious. I don’t see them playing anti-win con. That being said if what they said doesn’t happen today, lynch them.

Overall I think this leads to some things I want to point out to town:
    1) I think the play is either to lynch Instagram or Fruit Ninja tomorrow. Multiple people have a scum read on Instagram and either this is another goddamn coincidence or they are scum.
    a. As much as I believe Instagram is scum I don’t want to fall into the same pitfalls which makes me think Fruit Ninja is the right play. But intentionally the scum out there does not seem ideal to me.
    2) Stop with the goddamn disguiser codes. I could have posted my disguiser code is “123456789” and said it meant it would rain cats and dogs. These codes to me serve no practical purpose in proving someone has been disguised or not. The best way to me to prove it is by seeing if their words/meta has changed. I don’t even know if there is a disguiser in this game. The fact Vine brought it up first is still puzzling the fuck out of me. I don’t understand that at all. If we try to prepare a defense for every possible scum role, we’re going to be fucked. Just scumhunt.
    3) If any scum stop by my grave you better bring vanilla ice cream because dammit those are the only people who can visit it now. At least if you’re going to pwn me in death too, give me a bit of comfort.
    Anywho if I’m dead then I’m praying for town because if they have role cleaning powers that information is gone.  I tried to deflect the NK by being honest at the end but in every setup I’ve seen the Coroner is a limited life role and I fully expect to die, just a matter of when.

47. ISO #1447

48. ISO #1448

49. ISO #1449

50. ISO #1450

1) Soft claims throughout both days

-- A) Hinting at needing happiness during day one. If I was peaceful why would I care. Can be used for scum or town but continuing on.
    -- B) Voting Instagram as soon as they bullshitted the investigation. Their claim was about as fucking obvious as a neon sign. If I was scum why the fuck wouldnt' I have just killed them? Seriously. That would have generated WIFOM and help me out. And I would have potential buddies bus.
    -- C) WHO THE FUCK BUILDS A 4 page document for a last will if they are scum, seriously...Name one.
    -- D) Who has been attempting to demonstrate their transparency and let you build a scum argument against them? ME. Who hasn't been able to make an argument because none exists: Instagram. In contrast I have demonstrated where they have broken multiple promises and the researcher argument is bad they STILL haven't backed up after I have screamed about it thrice.
    -- E) If you're determined to fuck this up I'm determined to at least leave you in a goddamn good place if I go down.