M-FM XXIV Civilization Gamethread - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PLAYER'S CHOICE AWARD!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4pics1word/Noctiz

1 11.11%
  • Piano Tiles/Ika

0 0%
  • Bloons TD/Louiswill

0 0%
  • Words with Friends/Titus

2 22.22%
  • SnapChat/Banshis

0 0%
  • Fall Down/Helios

0 0%
  • iFunny/xRavenx

0 0%
  • Candy Crush Saga/Bahkieh

1 11.11%
  • QuizUp/Fontisian

0 0%
  • Tapatalk/Gyver

1 11.11%
  • Cut the Rope/MathBlade

0 0%
  • Flappy Bird/ThinkLiveLife

0 0%
  • Instagram/42shadow42

0 0%
  • Temple Run/Fatalis

0 0%
  • Angry Birds/Suzanne

0 0%
  • Clash of Clans/Citrus

0 0%
  • 2048/Apocist

0 0%
  • Vine/Nicole

0 0%
  • Kik/Gerik

4 44.44%
  • Fruit Ninja/deathworlds

0 0%
Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: M-FM Civilization

We can leave Vine where they are at. No one else vote on Vine.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash of Clans View Post
    Current reads I feel relatively confident on:

Town (7/14) [Ordered]:
    Clash of Clans
    Candy Crush Saga
    Tapatalk
    Quizup
    Vine
    Cut the Rope
    Snapchat
    I find it funny that you put yourself on top when I am the only confirmed town :P

And when I say a time, It is relative to game time. I apparently live in the same time zone as mods.

GOD MODE ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!

If someone is lynched, does day end immediately?

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

1) Posting my last will before I die, in case scums tried to discredit last will.
    2) You should lynch me because you won't trust me as long as I live, since I might be the Doomsday Killer.
    3) Once I flip town, at least you will consider my last will.
    4) Extra kill by the Doomsday Killer might still hit scum. Doomsday Killer I recommend that you kill Cut the Rope. As scum, she is dangerous to your cause, no? You might want to kill her before night 4, once she caused a few mislynches, before she turns her attention to you.

Spoiler : Night 1 last will :
    Quote Originally Posted by Vine
    Reads

Not enough info
    Strong town
    Leaning town
    Leaning scum
    Strong scum

Players
    Posts Impression Voted Role
    Flappy Bird 1 Made it known that he will only troll
    iFunny 1 Busy and requested for town organization Fruit Ninja
    Kik
    14 Lacked sample size, buddied Fall Down
    Bloons TD 2 Made it known that he doesn't care
    Instagram 16 Prevented misinformation Fruit Ninja
    SnapChat 7 Lacked sample size Fruit Ninja
    Angry Birds
    1 Anti-day 1 discussion Warmonger
    QuizUp 40 Promoting discussion but ignored mechanics altogether Fruit Ninja Doomsday killer
    Clash of Clans 13 A busy person who tried to organize town Fruit Ninja
    2048 52 Almost all posts are neutral-leaning fluff without content Warmonger
    4pics1word
    3 Supported town organization Fruit Ninja
    Candy Crush Saga
    1 Voiced support for town organization
    Cut The Rope
    27 Against organizing town action and full of discredits Fruit Ninja Warmonger
    Fruit Ninja 39 Promoting apathy in day chat Warmonger
    Temple Run 9 Giving opinions, pro-town organization
    Words with Friends 0 Didn't post
    Tapatalk
    24 Organized town and prevented misinformation Fruit Ninja
    Vine 44 Me! Fruit Ninja
    Piano Tiles 3 Made it known that he does not want to contribute
    Fall Down 24 Participated in discussion

A total of 52 posts, almost all which are fluff without content.
    Did not vote Fruit Ninja.
    Tried to discourage concerted town production by providing vague alternatives (#269-277)

Fruit Ninja
    Promoting apathy in day chat.
    39 posts of low value.

Angry Birds
    Tried to discourage discussion with his single post.

Cut The Rope
    Extremely negative against anyone organizing town actions
    Trying to discredit good ideas
    Tried to expose players who acted dumb, on day 1
    Unnecessarily unvoted Fruit Ninja with strange reasoning, only to revote a few post later, after iFunny sheeped (#322-325).

QuizUp
    Spent 40 posts promoting discussion with minimal input from himself.
    Not afraid at dying at night, from his hyper pro-town act.
    The Doomsday Killer!

Actions

N1: 6 production to ET

Explanation

1. Scums don't like newbies who claimed their town role, because everyone will believe the newbie, as if the newbie had a day-reveal role.
    2. Proposing good but subpar ideas stimulate discussion and separates the real town from the fakes. Real town will correct your mistakes.

Farewell note

I do hope my Vengeful Thorn hits!

Spoiler : Day 2 last will :
    Quote Originally Posted by Vine
    Day 2 reads as of post #852

Not enough info
    Confirmed town
    Strong town
    Leaning town
    Leaning scum
    Strong scum

Players
    Posts Impression Role
    Flappy Bird
    8 Replaced and contributed
    iFunny 2 Absent
    Kik 25 Expressed towny concerns
    Bloons TD 2 Absent
    Instagram
    78 Mostly towny thoughts
    SnapChat 17 Towny thoughts
    Angry Birds
    1 Absent Possible Warmongers
    QuizUp
    66 Suspicious drop in activity Doomsday Killer
    Clash of Clans 55 Mostly towny thoughts
    2048 157 Sidekick of evil queen Warmongers (Agent)
    4pics1word 5 Minimal activity
    Candy Crush Saga 9 Host-revealed town Peaceful
    Cut The Rope
    100 Evil queen of misreps Warmongers (Actor)
    Fruit Ninja 64 Dodgy researcher claimer Warmongers (Disguiser)
    Temple Run 16 Afflicted with emotional bias
    Words with Friends 68 Suspicious buddying with evil duo Possible Warmongers
    Tapatalk
    24 Murdered town
    Vine
    93 Me!
    Piano Tiles
    13 No contribution again
    Fall Down 25 Lurked

Aware that Vine visited Tapatalk, asked for discussion but did not provide any himself
    Vouched for Fruit Ninja
    Playstyle similar to FM Greenland: Friendly, posted a lot, but contributed little.

Fruit Ninja
    Claimed Researcher
    Exhibited anti-town behavior: disrupting discussions and promoting apathy

Angry Birds
    Went missing. At -1 happiness, if he is a PR.

Cut The Rope
    Twisted words, misrepping and misdirect town with false mechanics.
    Ignored Tapatalk's last will and Vine's claim during the start of the day, until Vine continued with organizing town
    Lied that Tapatalk scumhunted. Tapatalk actually organized town more.
    Playstyle similar to FM Shar-Teel: Gain day chat dominance and cause mislynch by twisting and lying.

QuizUp
    Not very active today.

Words with Friends
    I don't like him, maybe because of buddying with 2048 and Cut the Rope.

Town production

N2: WC
    Day-revealing PRs: 8
    Peacefuls: 7
    PRs: 4
    Countermeasures: Scum cannot claim the extra vote because of day-revealing PRs.

N2: NET
    Clash of Clans and Candy Crush Saga (2048 is scum): 8
    Countermeasures: Compete with Warmonger for the extra charge

N3: HG
    Day-revealing PRs: 8
    Peacefuls: 7
    PRs: 4
    Countermeasures: Beware of Witches.

4. ISO #854

Quote Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
    I will provide Candy Crush Saga, 2048 and Clash of Clans each with 2 happiness. I must request that no one else visits me tonight. Cause yeah I will have to be against you guys if you do.
    I have concluded that Clash of Clans is a risky player to give happiness, can I request you pick a different 3rd target?

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

Vine, I am very convinced now that you are trying to act like a fool to trick everyone. You are an evil manipulator. You need to be lynched for town to survive.

Time and time again you believe that simply posting your last will and stating the obvious fact that were lured to Tapatalk. And for some reason you think that confirms you as town. Why?

Why do you not see that has the opposite effect and makes you out to be the killer? Do you just ignore EVERYONE in hopes that what you are saying will become fact if you say it enough times?

Quote Originally Posted by Vine View Post
    Fruit Ninja don't visit 2048 again. Visit someone else. More witness the better.
    agreed.

With that, I'm off to bed

8. ISO #858

Quote Originally Posted by 2048 View Post
    Vine, I am very convinced now that you are trying to act like a fool to trick everyone. You are an evil manipulator. You need to be lynched for town to survive.

Time and time again you believe that simply posting your last will and stating the obvious fact that were lured to Tapatalk. And for some reason you think that confirms you as town. Why?

Why do you not see that has the opposite effect and makes you out to be the killer? Do you just ignore EVERYONE in hopes that what you are saying will become fact if you say it enough times?
    Since when I said I'm confirmed town? I know well enough that I need to die for town to move on, and for my reads to be trusted.

If you said this because I label myself green in my own notes, I'm sorry but you are retarded.

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

Had a ton of fun last night..

I came back to be disappointed though. The same FOS with no new logic and a lack of tunneling or any kind of attempt to connect motive to statements. Weak shit brah. For a little more of what I think about the Vine subject-

Vine has blundered quite a few times which, as stated speaks to a lack of experience or intentional misdirection. If it was intentional misdirection the slot would want to not make it obvious in an attempt to pull sheep until he is called out and is required to use it as a defense. There would be a definitive turning point between his "I r stupid, leave me alone' and his 'Follow my bad plan' tatics which I did not see. Also he has not really blundered as much as town makes him out to be.

But

Scum wants dead townies and inexperienced players make easy lynches. This is to say- It looks like total shit when you push hard for a lynch on a player and do not bother to draw out new logical points after a decent amount of players have pointed out the fallacy in the FoS. The motive that points to is "Just wanting someone dead" which is the scum draw or "Being blinded by your instinct by focusing too hard on a player" which is the town draw.

With all that said- Inexperienced in no way means town. He could be scum but this train is total shit in its current form. I really just see it as eating up valuable time in which the town could be making progress in other directions. Either shit or get off the pot.

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

Quote Originally Posted by Words with Friends View Post
    flappy bird, you and i know fruit ninja is the right lynch but that is not happening. i would rather get probable not town than no lynch at all.
    To be honest I love how much info the vine train is giving us. Its a shit sandwich but one that is useful in more ways than one. Unfortunately it also gives a free lurk pass to the 5 or so players who do not feel the need to post because town has their head too far up their ass pressure for content. I will drop the push on fruit tomorrow just to avoid more nonsense like this from coming up. I am glad there is still a few players that can see the blaitent logic of "Lynching a confirmed non-town > Lynching on a hunch" Somehow with all the intelligent players pushing for this lynch I still have yet to see a decent FoS. If you are not speculating at a players motivation behind his posts and instead argue the value of his posts your FoS has very little value (If any at all)

13. ISO #863

flappy, i think we have scum somewhere here. mechanics talk is a null at best. all the mechanics talk shut down a lot of scumhunting. so did all the talk of vine being conf not town when she isn't. she most likely is but you take out confirmed.

that being said we should still pressure for fruit to get lynched tomorrow unless there is conf not town.

14. ISO #864

Kill the researcher.
    cut the rope, i don't disagree with your analysis. however, your analysis is probable. fruit ninja is confirmed not town. lynching fruit ninja is the best play. certainty over probability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    @Fruit Ninja
    Just read what happens if you hit -3 happiness. Would you be willing to become a jester if we promised to lynch you if we get in a situation we can lynch you and still win? This still puts you in a situation where you can easily side with Warmongers as they would love to lynch you for a free Peaceseeker kill.
    This is the only logic point with ANY value to keep him alive to see day 3. And I still do not agree with this plan. Kill the researcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    VINE IS THE LYNCH TODAY AND ANYONE WHO DISAGREES BETTER HAVE A DAMN GOOD REASON.
    I Disagree. This slot is the center of a lot of activity. Killing the researcher gives 1 less non-town (Who WILL with absolute certainty become anti-town down the road) and it also creates a potential for catching 2048 if he turns out to be red (Which is unlikely). Even if Fruit was not in the situation he is in I would still disagree with the vine lynch given the fallacy passed off as logic that has backed that train.

I have seen my share of indecisive towns before and that is how we are shaping up. If we do not get this lynch off on the researcher it will just be a distraction every day until we hit a choke point where its obvious he HAS to be lynched because if he is not he can use his vote to lock a certain win in for himself. That is the nature of his win condition and there is no player who will not take a certain win when it is in front of them. As previously stated leashing is not possible on this role. Giving him time is just playing with fire and creates a potential for him to turn jester killing a townie when he is finally lynched- and yes it will be a townie because scum will want to keep him alive.

Given how we fail during the day hopefully there is a cleaver TKR floating around who can make up for this nonsense.

15. ISO #865

flappy, i think we have scum somewhere here. mechanics talk is a null at best. all the mechanics talk shut down a lot of scumhunting. so did all the talk of vine being conf not town when she isn't. she most likely is but you take out confirmed.

that being said we should still pressure for fruit to get lynched tomorrow unless there is conf not town.
    I am certain that we do. Even if Vine flips red the dooms day killer will be on this train. Our problem in finding those scum will be the sheer amount of players who totally disregarded time management and filled page after page with fluff.

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

absolutely agreed. preaching to the choir man. fruit ain't getting lynched with ten hours and people not changing. just vote vine so we get some info and candycrush can hammer.
    With 10 hours left I am not putting anyone at L1. I am a big fan of the late hammer. Sense that lynch will happen regardless someone should designate themselves as the hammer and do it sometime in the last 2 hours.

On a side note- Happening or not, My vote will not be on this slot.

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

3 Unhappiness
    Researcher: You become a Jester
    Researcher
    You work on innovative projects that boost Culture and Science, though they aren't always good. You may visit up to 4 people at night. You will lose 1 Happiness only if you visit people, regardless of the amount.
    If X = 0, You lose 3 Happiness, but are immune to negative happiness the following day/night.
    If a Researcher had X = 0 and happiness became -3 does it mean that he won't become Jester the next night?

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

Vine- Seeing as that you will undoubtedly be lynched in the coming hours you have the vindication of a roll flip coming your way. So things you say now can be viewed in hindsight as coming from a "Confirmed town". Any chance I could get you to post some slightly more in-depth reasoning as to why you think the scum players on your read list are in fact scum? This is your last opportunity to further your win condition.

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

Quote Originally Posted by Flappy Bird View Post
    Vine- Seeing as that you will undoubtedly be lynched in the coming hours you have the vindication of a roll flip coming your way. So things you say now can be viewed in hindsight as coming from a "Confirmed town". Any chance I could get you to post some slightly more in-depth reasoning as to why you think the scum players on your read list are in fact scum? This is your last opportunity to further your win condition.
    Cut the Rope

1) Discredits

Ignore the obv!scum troll please. Seriously don't make me build the sign.
    JUST STOP! ......This plan would out these roles to scum OMG.

Vine the way you are posting if you are newbie town I am not going to be sorry for your lynch at all. If you are town you need to stop this bullshit right now.

Damn being busy ATM or that sign would have significant progress.
    2) Defended Vine the scum early day 2

Based on looking at the mechanics and the N1 interactions, Vine is probably town. While it is still possible that a scientist power (assuming a scientist is in the game) was used on Vine, it matches up exactly with what the last will indicated, so my thought is probably no scientist use on Vine and that they are telling the truth.
    This is a very good logical post and I like the thoroughness of it, but I'm curious as to why you're looking at just Vine and not the people attacking them. Words with friends either made a mistake or an intentional prod of Vine. The reads were already established bullshit though so I don't know if this is adding anything extra. What is making you so sure Vine is scum other than a known liar in Instagram or someone like Clash? With the intro attack on Vine it almost seems like another mislynch attempt.
    3) Preventing town from organizing actions

4) Never bothered analyzing night kills (and he posted a lot to "scumhunt")

5) Never bothered pressuring lurkers (and complained about players discussing mechanics)

6) Tapatalk mainly discussed mechanics and organized town actions during day 1, shown in #551-556. Cut the Rope is against discussing mechanics and organizing town actions.

7) Unnecessarily unvoted Fruit Ninja with strange reasoning, only to revote a few post later, after iFunny sheeped (#322-325). Scum if Fruit Ninja is scum.

I think Cut the Rope is an Actor.

27. ISO #877

Fruit Ninja

Seemed to be a genuine Researcher...

Does the lure aquired from researcher give happiness to the person you used it on?

Can it be used in addition to night abilitys?
    I'm not scum, I promise.

I'm assuming that third party hunting means hunting for the doomsday killer, I see absolutely nothing wrong with that.

As for the self awareness thing I am merely notifying the town why I may not be there.

Also for the last one I barely understood what you you said sooooo....
    Because I feel like she is not a researcher.
    Just to make sure, confirm feedback from him tomorrow.

For additional security, Lookouts should camp on Fruit Ninja's TARGETS, not on Fruit Ninja.

28. ISO #878

Sorry for my inactivity but I'm having trouble catching up at the moment, lots of posts being posted while I'm asleep.

I would join the Vine votes but since she is already at L-2 I will only explain why I think that is the best lynch for today.

What do we know? That both the Warmonger and the Doomsday Killer attacked Tapatalk and successfully killed him. Furthermore, Vine has also visited Tapatalk, proof being Tapatalk's last will. The chance that Vine is one of the killers is so high that there is barely any reason not to follow through with a lynch. The chance of Vine being town is way less than her being scum if we solely look at the actions.

Now adding to that is her behaviour. It is largely seen as anti-town and causes confusion amongst us (super short summary, more detail can be seen on the previous pages so..). I can not see a reason where lynching someone that is essentially a survivor at the moment will benefit more than lynching someone who has a VERY HIGH CHANCE of being a killing role. The survivor will not hurt us at the moment, while a killer will. Lynching Vine is not just "on a hunch" as someone has said, we have all the reasons for lynching Vine over a more or less confirmed benign.

29. ISO #879

vine when you say "scum if fruit ninja is scum" are you including the researcher as scum?

points 3 and 4 can be disagreements. point 5 if accurate is ok. point 6 is null. there was so much setup spec on day 1 it made my eyes bleed. points 7 and 2 are your best points.

i see a total lack of reasoning for the role deduction. explain?

lastly, lookout should be on conftown. people who get happiness can verify.

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

4pics, care to comment on something not already decided?
    Counterquestion: Why were you and Flappy Bird discussing something already decided?

I will when I decide I can contribute something and of my own free will. Last post was just for people like you who think that lynching Vine is still not the best idea.

32. ISO #882

vine when you say "scum if fruit ninja is scum" are you including the researcher as scum?

points 3 and 4 can be disagreements. point 5 if accurate is ok. point 6 is null. there was so much setup spec on day 1 it made my eyes bleed. points 7 and 2 are your best points.

i see a total lack of reasoning for the role deduction. explain?

lastly, lookout should be on conftown. people who get happiness can verify.
    Researcher is benign. Not scum. It's also possible that she thought Fruit Ninja is the Doomsday Killer. Warmongers need Doomsday Killer to stay alive for a few days.

Scums who vie for town leader role are normally immune to investigation.

The reason I asked Lookouts on Fruit Ninja's target are to:
    1) Discourage Warmongers from visiting Fruit Ninja make Fruit Ninja look traitorous. Lookouts can confirm that Fruit Ninja kept to his promise.
    2) Discourage Warmongers from killing Fruit Ninja's targets, whom will compete with them for Wonders.

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

Hey ya'll I was able to make it back a little bit before the end of the day. Probably got an hour at best and I'm multitasking.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post450288

That post is obviously a telegraph to scum. *facepalms* If you're going to leave a note for your buddies at least talk end of day messaging for your death with them so obvious shit like this doesn't happen. Forum scum 101 is how to comm with your buddies during the day since scum doesn't have daychat.

If anyone other than Vine would like me to defend against that listing, let me know. Otherwise I'm putting it in the ignore the troll category.

37. ISO #887

Post 126 Justification and relevant host questions that would allow more a optimal use of production. Those questions have no bearing on town vs scum but a slight argument could be made that if he was scum the question would have been better suited for night chat or pm to prevent the town from gaining the advantage of this answer.

Post 127 Fluff

Post 128 Anti shitty plan. I have no idea why anyone would agree with an early mass rolecall plan. Might as well give the scum a road map on who to kill.

Post 170 Organised breakdown of the towns reaction to vines plan with a very relevant scum-hunting question.

Post 171 Conversational and mostly irrelevant. Shows he pays attention to detail.

Post 176 Answer my question hosts

Post 177 Nigga has balls. Shows he is thinking 2 steps ahead and drawing connections for the potential role flip. Also could point to a back-tunnel which is something I love doing. But this is neutral between town-scum. Its either a smart scum preparing for his next misslynch or its a town carving some origination out of a blundering mess of players.

Post 181 Host question/Neutral

Post 182 Clarification of host question //Neutral

Post 248 Calling Quizup's plan shit. States there is no value in demanding player interaction. When I read the post he was referencing I thought the same but I would have just as soon said nothing on it because it is an attempt to get content which could provide more posts to analyze. I would call this slightly on the scum end of the spectrum but not really note worthy.

Post 249 Calling Instagram out on his shit habit of smoke and mirrors.

Post 250 Giggles for the troll post

Post 319 Host question and justification for future inactivity

Day 2

Post 377
    Quote Originally Posted by Kik View Post
    -vote FM Vine

Still think he's scum and as I mentioned yesterday, I think his flip will give us information about Fall Down's alignment as well. Plus, a number of other people suspect Vine so I don't think it will be too difficult for us to get the votes.

Oh, and nothing happened to me last night.
    This is the post he is referencing

Two things. One, South Korea was not purposefully acting scummy. In fact, I knew he was town the whole time and didn't really understand why everyone was always on his dick. But either way, that is not really relevant to this game. So let's talk about this game.

Things that happened:
    Vine posted a stupid plan
    People discussed plan, said it was stupid
    Some stupids agreed with it
    You disagree with it, but still defend him.

Seems like an attempt to defend your mafia pal without buddying him too hard. So you say you disagree, but then try to convince us that he's an important town trying to WIFOM. The fact is that if you were really town and you really believed this to be true, you would not have pointed it out, because doing so defeats the point of it and exposes him as important town.

Just to be sure, though: Do the mafia currently know the identities and/or roles of their fellow mafia members?
    This one is interesting. He looks more like he is dug into Fall Down than Vine and came out the gate with the vote. His reference of "as I mentioned yesterday" was a bit odd. It feels like a "I have been focused on Vine" when only one of the days posts gently insinuated that vine was scum and only by connection to Fall Down. In a word- I do not care for this post at all. It is out right- "Lets lynch this guy" not "Lets put pressure on this guy and see where it takes us". I read this interaction as scummy but if vine flips red I would be much more comfortable.

Post 379 Fixes vote

Post 446 He attacks Vines reads. I agree with his logic

Post 448 This made me snicker.

Post 452
    Where were the reads already called out as being bullshit? I must've missed it. I admit I've been skimming because I've been busy the last couple days. I'm hoping things will die down a bit tomorrow so I can read more closely and take more/better notes. In any case, I marked that post when I was skimming as something I wanted to go back and respond to, so I did. My instinct on WWF is that he just made a mistake, but I'll have to re-examine his posts to be sure. I am not necessarily sure Vine is scum, I am just suspicious of him because his "plan" yesterday was basically for everyone to claim. Though I'll admit it's unlikely that scum would be so brazen, it could could be a gambit to get us to follow that exact line of thinking to assume Vine is town and let him fly under the radar all game.

The last will of Tapatalk confirms that Vine was lured, so Vine may very well be one of the scum that attacked Tapatalk.
    This caught my attention as well. He says he is just skimming posts but came out with a Lynch target in his first post of the day. This is in contradiction with my read on him as a player. Then he back tracks his FoS on Vine. When I read that paragraph it feels totally void of the confidence shown in the prior 2 posts on vine (446 and 377) but directly below it the confidence is restored with a side note of Vine's Lure. I have trouble labeling this as scummy simply because I probably would not be confident in a post where I admitted I did not read the chat. If I live long enough to re-visit Kik I will take a second look at this. Really I need more interactions from him to get a better feel for his mind.

Post 458 Revealed smoke and mirrors? Why would a player who is pushing for organization earlier in the game know what someone was asking and fuck with them? Slight FoS on Quizup after he clarified. This is probably the first post I read some emotional content in.

Post 462 More emotional content. Second paragraph calls out Cut the Rope on his links speaking to Kik being through. Re-asserts the lure=killer logic

Post 761 Logic on researcher's reveal and potential for a disguisers

Post 762 Better logic on disguisers

Post 807 he threw out the connection between Fruit and 2048 which had been overlooked for the most part. A lot in common with post 177. Now if either lynch happens he will have a follow-up target.

All in all the vine role flip will speak quite a bit. Most of his plays are town but there are some glaring inconsistency here and there. The cop-out of skimming, The strong desire to see a kill and not a pressure vote. I am leaning slightly scum on him but it would be on par with the way townies make an effort not to look too townie. Regardless of my alignment read its easy to see that he is a very experienced player who has every intention of controlling the lynch targets to some degree. If he is scum I would not expect a scum slip.

For now I am leaning slightly scum. There are a few things he has said that I do not care for which speak to his motivation. Im not going to say I support a lynch on him but he is a player I will keep my eye on..

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

Quote Originally Posted by 4pics1word View Post
    Counterquestion: Why were you and Flappy Bird discussing something already decided?

I will when I decide I can contribute something and of my own free will. Last post was just for people like you who think that lynching Vine is still not the best idea.
    I am going to beat the subject of "killing the researcher" until it happens. I can not say enough the incentive of survivor win conditions to flip sides. Add that to the mechanics that can define him as anti-town and you pretty much have a confirmed scum sitting in the open with the town chasing its tail. The only question is will the town lynch him before he becomes a jester or double crosses.

43. ISO #893

Flappy Bird -- While I disagree with you I applaud you sticking to your guns. If Fruit Ninja screws this up in any manner, he's the next day lynch. So we just have to wait and see what happens here. In the next 1 or 2 days I think they have to be the lynch to prevent anti-town flipping but today IMO Vine was the better call.

44. ISO #894

Quote Originally Posted by Vine View Post
    If Kik suspect Fall Down and Vine for buddying on day 1?, and found a reason to lynch one of them the next day (in this case Vine), isn't that consistent?

If you are Warmongers, and found that Doomsday Killer was caught on day 2, would you vote the Doomsday Killer immediately, or wait and hesitate?
    I read motivation and tone. You should re-read my comments on those specific 2 linked posts.

Lets not give the scum logical thoughts on how to play better by discussing what "I would do if I were scum"

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

Quote Originally Posted by Flappy Bird View Post
    I am going to beat the subject of "killing the researcher" until it happens. I can not say enough the incentive of survivor win conditions to flip sides. Add that to the mechanics that can define him as anti-town and you pretty much have a confirmed scum sitting in the open with the town chasing its tail. The only question is will the town lynch him before he becomes a jester or double crosses.
    I don't disagree with a Fruit Ninja lynch. I just disagree with the argument that the researcher should be lynched today instead of a very likely killer. I'd agree on a researcher lynch for tomorrow if nothing else comes up.

47. ISO #897

So- to redirect conversation to something productive..

I want to hear more from Temple run. Dirty lurker.

And I would like to see players throw out more conversation on who else could be scum. We still have time that could be used for progress rather than redundant bullshit.

Quizup- What do you think of Words with Friends?

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900

My thoughts on most likely scum are
    1) Vine - who will soon be dead
    2) Instagram
    3) Clash of Clans
    4) Quizup

Thoughts of the roles involved are:
    Culturalist/or other early game weak scum role that can be used for NK -- Vine
    The other three I'm not quite sure who I'd peg on but I'd guess it'd be from the mix of other roles already mentioned -- Scientist, Disguiser, and Actor

Again the attempts by Vine to scumify me are showing how scummy Vine really is. Vine knows they will flip scum and that I am town. The only way to discredit my flip is to say I'm an actor. Too bad ya'll still get my last will though so it will be painfully obvious that I am town if I die.

I'll expand on reasons in my last will and/or tomorrow if I'm still alive. There's about a mountain of evidence and rushing through it IMO doesn't do it justice.