M-FM XXIV Civilization Gamethread - Page 42
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PLAYER'S CHOICE AWARD!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4pics1word/Noctiz

1 11.11%
  • Piano Tiles/Ika

0 0%
  • Bloons TD/Louiswill

0 0%
  • Words with Friends/Titus

2 22.22%
  • SnapChat/Banshis

0 0%
  • Fall Down/Helios

0 0%
  • iFunny/xRavenx

0 0%
  • Candy Crush Saga/Bahkieh

1 11.11%
  • QuizUp/Fontisian

0 0%
  • Tapatalk/Gyver

1 11.11%
  • Cut the Rope/MathBlade

0 0%
  • Flappy Bird/ThinkLiveLife

0 0%
  • Instagram/42shadow42

0 0%
  • Temple Run/Fatalis

0 0%
  • Angry Birds/Suzanne

0 0%
  • Clash of Clans/Citrus

0 0%
  • 2048/Apocist

0 0%
  • Vine/Nicole

0 0%
  • Kik/Gerik

4 44.44%
  • Fruit Ninja/deathworlds

0 0%
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 2203
  1. ISO #2051

2. ISO #2052

3. ISO #2053

4. ISO #2054

5. ISO #2055

6. ISO #2056

7. ISO #2057

8. ISO #2058

9. ISO #2059

10. ISO #2060

11. ISO #2061

12. ISO #2062

Re: M-FM Civilization

Ha calling bullshit again. Mafia has no reason to build the Pyramids as it was already mentioned you'd likely flip Wincon. It is almost a certainty to me you are talking with the SK. And no. If the person with it was dead it would be a waste. Town would connect with me so we have a plan in the next day. Mafia if they built it would buddy me. The connection is very likely SK to you.

And I am glad you don't. You are anti win con. ;)

13. ISO #2063

14. ISO #2064

15. ISO #2065

16. ISO #2066

17. ISO #2067

18. ISO #2068

19. ISO #2069

20. ISO #2070

21. ISO #2071

22. ISO #2072

23. ISO #2073

I don't see any CC of doctor. I'm going to hold off for a bit. I think SK would take care of him anyway if he did lie or not. Also if 2048 is the last PR. Wouldn't warmongers just kill him? Quiz suspected kik, kik also lurked as much as AB. I thing you logic is flawed on it. I will only switch my vote if we can't get hammer at end of day.

24. ISO #2074

Quote Originally Posted by Piano Tiles View Post
    I don't see any CC of doctor. I'm going to hold off for a bit. I think SK would take care of him anyway if he did lie or not. Also if 2048 is the last PR. Wouldn't warmongers just kill him? Quiz suspected kik, kik also lurked as much as AB. I thing you logic is flawed on it. I will only switch my vote if we can't get hammer at end of day.
    Just because there's not a CC doesn't mean Instagram's claim is valid.
    1) The real doctor may not want to CC to avoid being killed.
    2) The doctor may not exist as I have already proposed in this scenario based on some of my mechanics analysis. RNG dictated the roles per the mods.

I don't think the SK would have taken care of Instagram (assuming it's not Instagram which is IMO foolish after Angry Birds didn't hammer because Mafia is scared of SK death because then town might win). Instagram was actively doing the mafia's work for them and IMO was more destructive than the mafia (assuming they are the SK). So Instagram for mafia MVP.

25. ISO #2075

26. ISO #2076

27. ISO #2077

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    Just because there's not a CC doesn't mean Instagram's claim is valid.
    1) The real doctor may not want to CC to avoid being killed.
    2) The doctor may not exist as I have already proposed in this scenario based on some of my mechanics analysis. RNG dictated the roles per the mods.

I don't think the SK would have taken care of Instagram (assuming it's not Instagram which is IMO foolish after Angry Birds didn't hammer because Mafia is scared of SK death because then town might win). Instagram was actively doing the mafia's work for them and IMO was more destructive than the mafia (assuming they are the SK). So Instagram for mafia MVP.
    You are aware that you have basically revealed the doctor though right? You assume 2048 is last PR. So if instagram is not the doc you just painted him as doc. You have also assume Mods/host random roles, I know they most likely did not. They would make something more balanced instead of random.

There is always a doctor in FMs as far as I have seen. Also AB has also been very inactive so it could merely just be that he is not here.

There are so many other scenarios that counteract what you that I think your just trying to cut down all theories that may be possible.

Let's do something: assume instagram is town peaceful what then? All of your theories you have been doing has been wrong. If this is wrong what next?

28. ISO #2078

29. ISO #2079

Quote Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
    imo Kik is more scummy than Instagram.

-vote Instagram

If you guys post explanations on who should be lynched and how that will benefit me then I will vote that person.
    I would say kik due to it being possible SK. Then it ends up being 2 scums, 1 neutral, 3 towns. It creates vote block and lets you win with scums b/c they kill town then lynch last and survive. You also have to assume the scums to be dick and kill you if they know they will lose.

Also, when did they say it was randomized?

30. ISO #2080

31. ISO #2081

@Piano Tiles -- IMO 2048 is not a doctor but another role that will be quite hilarious. I don't hypothesize as to non scum roles without their permission.
    Secondly, I call likely scum on you. If 2048 is likely the only remaining TPR twice, you have excluded yourself AND you have excluded yourself as being the last peaceful. If you aren't TPR and you aren't peaceful, you're likely scum. You can die now. I strongly believe in the lack of a doctor role in this game.

RULES AND MECHANICS
    You will not know your RP name until you die
    Days and Nights are 48 hours, unless I say otherwise
    Mafia can talk to each other at night.
    Be punctual about Night Actions. You can request me to remind you if necessary.
    Use [vote] tags
    Last Wills are allowed.
    NO Death Notes -- scum fuck themselves over too much with this
    A lynch requires at least 51% of living player's votes
    No outside of game communication. This causes you and whoever you talked to to be replaced. Don't ruin it for someone else.
    No autoplay.
    No quoting PM's.
    Invisible ink is allowed
    Players list randomized, roles are randomized, role assignment randomized.
    Ask in Green
    Also from the 20000 times (not an official count) of times the word RANDOM is in the rule set.

@Fruit Ninja

1) Assuming you are not SK aligned:

-- Voting Instagram and removing the Serial Killer gives you the likely chance to pick the team to win at the end. I doubt anyone's really been putting effort into Hunger Games. I know my strategy was happiness building extreme once I revealed. It had to be to avoid getting boned by the scientist. The odds of anyone getting a gun are very low. Town probably would have shot someone already.

2) Assuming you are SK aligned and the SK is not Instagram (unlikely to me but whatever)

-- You are improving win con by voting for Instagram as either a mafia or townie will die making things better for the SK.

3) Assuming you are SK aligned and the SK is Instagram

-- I got nothing for ya here sorry.

4) Instagram has been doing the scummiest things all game. They have literally interrupted the flow of town or lied to town every single day. Kik would only have tried to paint a frame job on Quizup. Not very scummy. I have a hard time believing a Kik is scum argument there really wasn't anything to support one.

32. ISO #2082

33. ISO #2083

34. ISO #2084

35. ISO #2085

NIGHT 5 - TEN FOR EFFORT

Instagram went crazy. His entire reign, he had dedicated himself to finding true peace on earth. Instead, the world had devolved into flames in front of him. He couldn't stand it anymore.

He took one last picture before ordering his men to tie him into a nuclear missile. He was fired off into a distant country.

Instagram was lynched. His role was Peaceful.

Instagram Left a Last Will.
    Spoiler : Instagram's Last Will :
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram
    Don't really expect to die tonight, but if I do here are my final thoughts.

Here is summary of the lynch trains so far and my reads on those on them.

Vine Train
    Words with Friends, Cut the Rope, Kik, Quizup,Fruit Ninja, Temple Run, Angry Birds, Candy Crush Saga (Mayor)

Fall Down Train
    Quizup,Clash of Clans, Instagram, Flappy Bird, Cut the Rope, 4pics1word, 2048, Temple Run

Temple Run Train
    Fruit Ninja, Cut the Rope, Kik, 4pics1word, Angry Birds, Candy Crush Saga (Mayor)

I'd also like to propose Bloons TD for Doomsday Killer.

Living players [7]:
    Kik
    Angry Birds
    4pics1word
    Cut The Rope
    Fruit Ninja
    Piano Tiles

Graveyard [13]:
    Tapatalk - Cleopatra, Cultural (Died Night 1)
    Vine - Pocatello, Peaceful (Lynched Day 2)
    iFunny - Bismarck, Filibuster (Died Night 2)

Words with Friends - Montezuma, Witch (Died Night 2)
    SnapChat - Washington, Lookout (Died Night 2)
    Fall Down - Elizabeth, Detective (Lynched Day 3)
    Flappy Bird - Kamehameha, Peaceful (Died Night 3)
    Clash of Clans - Enrico Dandolo, Peaceful (Died Night 3)
    Temple Run - Harun Al-Rashid, Peaceful (Lynched Day 4)
    Candy Crush Saga - Augustus Caesar, Speaker (Died Night 4)
    Quizup - Catherine, Jailor (Died Night 4)

Bloons TD - Alexander, Scientist (Died Night 4)
    Instagram - Ramkhanhaeng, Peaceful (Lynched Day 5)

Night 5 will end at this time: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...+5%3A00+PM+PST
    Last edited by King Terenas Menethil; July 3rd, 2014 at 03:11 PM.

36. ISO #2086

THE END OF DAYS

The remaining great countries bounded together in one last show of cooperation. Not for peace, but for more slaughter. The Hunger Games Colosseum was finally finished! Every country that contributed now has the capability to build a vest for defense during the war. The top contributor will receive a special edition Hunger Games pistol. Congratulations to Quizup! The pistol will be buried at your grave.

At the dawn of the day, Delhi, Cusco, and Atilla's Court lay in a pile of charred rubble. Even the ones who were bunkered down in fallout shelter were eviscerated. Many inferior city-states were also obliterated by nuclear blasts. It was clear there wasn't going to be any winner when the dust settles.

Cut The Rope was a casualty of war (Warmongers). His role was Coroner.
    Spoiler : Cut the Rope's Last Will :

Well...The entire game....really can be summarized....by three little words...
    What the fuck???

I'll start with the simple stuff. 2048 and 4pics1word are town to me. If on the off chance they are scum, they looked so town in the last two days that they deserve the victory. This necessarily makes the remaining scum inside of Kik, Angry Birds, and Piano Tiles. To be honest, I'm hoping Instagram was an actor, because if they aren't my heart is breaking in half. If they are an actor, go after Kik for 2048's request. Gun to my head, if Instagram was an actor, Angry Birds is the probably last town even though they didn't hammer Instagram, but that's only because of Piano Tiles's slip.

And seriously...I have figured out how to break the PM system on night 4 with having that long of a last will. Therefore, since a lot of it was pretty fucking...well wrong I'm not going to include it in this last will. If scum leaves me alive again I want to murder them because of how long I've spent on last wills.

The rest of this will be letters to my living brethren and to the dying colleagues I soon shall meet and actions at the end.

Spoiler : Letters of War and Death :

Spoiler : To 2048/4pics1word :

If I'm dead, then mathematically one of you should still be alive unless the SK wants to bone themselves. At least one of you should ESPECIALLY be alive if Instagram was an actor. Go win the game for town through some miraculous gambit please. Again I think town really fucked ourselves over on day one because NONE of scum suggested fake plans. *Cries a bit inside* When town bones themselves over that much it pretty much fucks with my reads the rest of the game and me being a tunneler, well..............yeah

Sorry to you both and feel free to destroy my grave in anger.

Spoiler : To Kik :

*Tips hat* I think you actually did play more town than most and deserve kudos here. You actively lurked and coasted beautifully. This is an example of how to play scum that should be framed and taught in how to be scum 101 classes. Damn it!

Spoiler : To Angry Birds :

Congratulations! You managed to be scum fuck and make it to the end game with less than 20 posts (10 as of the time of this last will)...Can someone check to see if that is a record??? Seriously!

Spoiler : Fruit Ninja :

Please make the ending interesting and do not hammer right away. This game has been made with so much hilarity and screw up that there should be an ending that makes us all laugh. You were right you got through a lot of this game when IMO you shouldn't have either but bleh.

Spoiler : To Piano Tiles :

Now that Instagram is dead you are probably the SK. I know your slow posting was probably due to RL like you said but that's the only role you can have that really makes sense with the setup and you not being a TPR and not being a peaceful. Nice work on keeping yourself hidden. I seriously thought with that troll you were probably town but now it just doesn't add up.

Spoiler : To the scum and SK and Fruit Ninja :

I seriously want to know who you are after the game. Usually my day 1 math catches at least one scum This is the first time in at least 15-20 games that day 1 math did not catch at least one mafia (most NOT online, hence catching up with terms and acronyms like most people here know) *whimpers*. I want to see how you broke my system so I can fix it and to know if you had night 0 prechat.

**To the dead**

Spoiler : BloonsTD :

Great WiFoM introduction on the last will. That's a brilliant last will to leave as scum. Damn you! Good play here too.

Spoiler : Quizup :

You were right I was wrong. You are still the expert and you didn't lie. *bows at her feet* (assuming you are who I think you are you are female)

Post reasons please and let me see what you see...It's really hard to follow your arguments when you play like this. You have one of the most brilliant fucking minds in mafia...Just let me in to see it. I didn't understand a single reason why Kik was scum. I mean I reread it like 10 times to try but I seriously only got WTF which is why you stayed on my scum radar. Usually I at least understand part of them but maybe it was the number of players or having to keep track of so many numbers that caused me not to see it. I don't know. I honestly don't know anymore.

Spoiler : To Instagram :

OMG...We have got to work on your lying skills. If you are going to lie THAT much and be town it's gotta not be so obvious you are lying. Don't claim the one role that would have obviously ended up in a different end game result *sigh* and look at the mechanics and preplan your fake claims. You've looked at the mechanics for your sheriff gambit obviously...Just daaaaaaaaaaamn. When only one fucking sentence is the truth in 5 days of mafia, I kinda want wonder if you have an addiction to lying that you had to get out during this game, like kleptomania but for lying.

Seriously you also have to get your head out of your butt about me being potential scum before I do anything scummy. You are the one player I know that has a constant insistence to label me as scum every time we play. OMG get over it. I know I tunneled you the entire game but I had reasons due to the continuous lying and gambiting and fucking over town shit. You can't read me worth shit, and you know how my reads work and why from that point on you were scum to me. DAMN IT! I have never drawn scum when you play with me...well EVER. *facepalm* Stop tunneling me for no damn reason please. I almost didn't think it was you until the words "butt hurt" came into play. :P You're the only player I know of that uses the phrase.

You deserve mafia MVP for all your lying and fucking over town. There is still one last chance that you were an actor but knowing my luck this game we're all boned anyway and the SK will kill two townies and leave me with two mafia scum and the SK to determine the game. There's no reason for me to spend a power on it because we will know from the night kills.

At least I got my revenge...

Spoiler : Flappy Bird/Clash of Clans :

We got pwned. That cross kill of both of you fucked me over. I really needed on safety guard to not go off the deep and and both of you dying was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Save me some ice-cream for the afterlife.

Spoiler : To the rest of town :

We got played....badly. It was enjoyable to be this badly fucked though. And that's part of the point of mafia to enjoy it win or lose.

Oh and one more piece of advice to town: DO NOT FUCKING LIE!!! AND IF YOU DO AT LEAST LIE BETTER AND/OR LEAVE A BREAD CRUMB AS TO WHY (LIKE 2048 did) ! SERIOUSLY! I find and scumify liars. Most liars to me are scum fuck.

That being said this is quite possibly one of my worst games of mafia...ever
    Can I get a do over and pretend this never happened? Like pretty please?

*Will spend the after life as a zombie until she finds vanilla icecream or a game eraser to hide the insanity that was this*

Hint: This is a really long I'm sorry . But lynching Instagram felt awesome

Spoiler : Actions if anyone needs them :

1) N1 did nothing -- Started RA
    2) N2 TapATalk Both powers -- Finished RA, 4 World Congress
    ----This if TapATalk didn't visit the people said would have confirmed a filibuster and a scientist. Oddly enough a scientist was in the game like I thought mechanics and undercurrent said. Probably a filibuster too. It's just they didn't combine for hijinks on that night XD.
    3) N3 Did only regular power Fall Down -- 6 towards Mass Entertainment (I suspected my scientisting was likely here so I did not use both powers. Because Instagram fucking did their gambit this caused me to not have an additional day to investigate and had to go after Temple Run. I was playing like a peaceful to hide my power role. Outing it that early seriously boned my play. AGAIN FUCK YOU INSTAGRAM!!!!!)
    4) Since high happiness at this point, tried to use vest (wasn't sure if had one), Used both powers on Fall Down -- Finished Mass Entertainment
    5) Since high happiness still and the scum to keep me around because of my shitty reads, I decided to try to use a gun to kill Kik if I had it. To be honest I waffled between that and a special power on Words With Friends because my happiness is so high I could easily use it again but meh. -- 6 towards Hunger Games.

Angry Birds was a casualty of war (Doomsday). His role was Peaceful.
    Spoiler : Angry Bird's last will :
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Birds
    This is my last will.
    Cut the Rope-very convincing player, but highest likelihood of being scum (if Instagram flips town, i'll be almost positive)
    Kik-tied with Rope for top suspect
    4pics-possibly scum...? (watching for NK)
    Piano Tiles/Fruit Ninja/Instagram-??? (my guess is either they or i will be killed N5, the ones who are peaceseekers)
    2048-no real reason to suspect, leaning town

4pics1word was a casualty of war (Doomsday). His role was Espionage.
    Living players [4]:
    Kik
    Fruit Ninja
    Piano Tiles

Graveyard [16]:
    Tapatalk - Cleopatra, Cultural (Died Night 1)
    Vine - Pocatello, Peaceful (Lynched Day 2)
    iFunny - Bismarck, Filibuster (Died Night 2)

Words with Friends - Montezuma, Witch (Died Night 2)
    SnapChat - Washington, Lookout (Died Night 2)
    Fall Down - Elizabeth, Detective (Lynched Day 3)
    Flappy Bird - Kamehameha, Peaceful (Died Night 3)
    Clash of Clans - Enrico Dandolo, Peaceful (Died Night 3)
    Temple Run - Harun Al-Rashid, Peaceful (Lynched Day 4)
    Candy Crush Saga - Augustus Caesar, Speaker (Died Night 4)
    Quizup - Catherine, Jailor (Died Night 4)

Bloons TD - Alexander, Scientist (Died Night 4)
    Instagram - Ramkhanhaeng, Peaceful (Lynched Day 5)
    Cut The Rope - Gandhi, Coroner (Died Night 5)
    Angry Birds - Pachacuti, Peaceful (Died Night 5)

4pics1word - Atilla, Espionage (Died Night 5)

3 votes to hammer.

Apocalypse will commence at this time: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...+5%3A00+PM+PST
    Last edited by King Terenas Menethil; July 4th, 2014 at 05:27 PM.

37. ISO #2087

38. ISO #2088

39. ISO #2089

What sucks is..... Every time I chose a Pyramid partner, that very night my partner died.

The night before last, Quizup was my partner. I released my identity to him. My only proof of that is my scum read from him turned to a possible town read in his last will.

Last night I had 4pics1word as my partner....not much information was shared....as was busy....

40. ISO #2090

41. ISO #2091

So it's going to be a group decision on who is going to win this game. Fruit Ninja, you are the only one I can trust the most know, although I've always had hopes for you. I think you are going to be the decision maker in anything.

Of the 4 players, should be safe to say only 3 need to be lynched: 2048, Piano Tiles, and Kik. Fruit Ninja, it's pretty much on you to decide. Are you still true neutral, Jester, or SK sided?

42. ISO #2092

43. ISO #2093

44. ISO #2094

45. ISO #2095

46. ISO #2096

47. ISO #2097

48. ISO #2098

49. ISO #2099

50. ISO #2100