M-FM XXIV Civilization Gamethread - Page 40
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PLAYER'S CHOICE AWARD!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4pics1word/Noctiz

1 11.11%
  • Piano Tiles/Ika

0 0%
  • Bloons TD/Louiswill

0 0%
  • Words with Friends/Titus

2 22.22%
  • SnapChat/Banshis

0 0%
  • Fall Down/Helios

0 0%
  • iFunny/xRavenx

0 0%
  • Candy Crush Saga/Bahkieh

1 11.11%
  • QuizUp/Fontisian

0 0%
  • Tapatalk/Gyver

1 11.11%
  • Cut the Rope/MathBlade

0 0%
  • Flappy Bird/ThinkLiveLife

0 0%
  • Instagram/42shadow42

0 0%
  • Temple Run/Fatalis

0 0%
  • Angry Birds/Suzanne

0 0%
  • Clash of Clans/Citrus

0 0%
  • 2048/Apocist

0 0%
  • Vine/Nicole

0 0%
  • Kik/Gerik

4 44.44%
  • Fruit Ninja/deathworlds

0 0%
Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 2203
  1. ISO #1951

2. ISO #1952

3. ISO #1953

Re: M-FM Civilization

Candy Crush -- Discussion when had usually requires one of the leaders yanking on people hard to contribute. Most of the vocal people are done. If you have questions though I am more than glad to answer them to help you understand and reach a discussion.

@Bloons while you probably meant that in jest or something that can very much be taken as COM hunting. Don't ask or imply anything about me as a player again please. I am running out of ways to say confirm or deny on questions I can't do.

4. ISO #1954

5. ISO #1955

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957

wooo. I didn't meant you anger you. It was a not so funny joke. I did it because of internet. Please calm down. I said it was dental implant, I have one.
    I apologize if it put you uncomfortable.
    I'm a doche bag in real life, please forgive me.
    But I was saying the truth of how retard men are these days. --- Even it is faked, they would want to believe in it.
    I also a supporter of LGBT community, voting for all marriage right and such.
    But I think remain incognito of gender is still the best way to preserve respect.

Because you can't ask people for respect, you have to earn it. Respect is not a birth right.

But those are just none-sense to game anyway.

8. ISO #1958

9. ISO #1959

10. ISO #1960

11. ISO #1961

Night 4 - Brinkmanship

Temple Run stood at the podium of the new World Congress. He had prepared an excellent speech for the leaders.
    "Thank you all for coming," he began, "I diverted many of my country's resources into this project to bring back cooper-"

But no one was listening. No one believed him innocent, including Candy Crush, the world's greatest peaceseeker. He continued his speech anyway and was met with no applause at the end. He began to feel the gloom of the situation.

None of the leaders gave him enough respect to let him talk any further. One by one, everyone walked out of the World Congress. This was the end of global diplomacy.

Temple Run was speechless. He hung his head in shame at the podium overlooking the now bare auditorium. As he sobbed for the future, he heard footsteps coming back behind him. He hoped, dear god he hoped so hard, that it was someone who'd come back to help his efforts.

He never saw the person before the gun fired off into his face.

Temple Run was lynched. His role was Peaceful.
    Spoiler : His last will :
    Instagram/quizup are both likely town and the best person to listen to

I know I have acted rather scummy but for the love of god stop following cuttherope, his confidence is indirectly proportional to his brain

SK: 2048
    Mafia: angrybirds, kik, pianotiles

Don't discount quizup from being possible detainer tho

Living players [11]:
    Kik
    Bloons TD
    Instagram
    Angry Birds
    QuizUp
    4pics1word
    Candy Crush Saga
    Cut The Rope
    Fruit Ninja
    Piano Tiles

Graveyard [9]:
    Tapatalk - Cleopatra, Cultural (Died Night 1)
    Vine - Pocatello, Peaceful (Lynched Day 2)
    iFunny - Bismarck, Filibuster (Died Night 2)

Words with Friends - Montezuma, Witch (Died Night 2)
    SnapChat - Washington, Lookout (Died Night 2)
    Fall Down - Elizabeth, Detective (Lynched Day 3)
    Flappy Bird - Kamehameha, Peaceful (Died Night 3)
    Clash of Clans - Enrico Dandolo, Peaceful (Died Night 3)
    Temple Run - Harun Al-Rashid, Peaceful (Lynched Day 4)

Fun fact: Harun Al-Rashid ruled over Arabia, which was why Damascus, Syria was the meeting place when he became host.

Night 4 will end at this time: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...+5%3A00+PM+PST
    Last edited by King Terenas Menethil; June 30th, 2014 at 09:19 PM.

12. ISO #1962

Day 5 - Global Thermonuclear War

Candy Crush was assassinated today while giving a speech on national television. A dozen ICBM's rained on his country as his assailant slit his throat. The old man that he was, he didn't stand a chance. With the death of the world's greatest Peaceseeker, the world went to war.

Quizup's war adviser rushed into Quizup's office. He had prepared a long list of defensive operations to brief his president with. To his surprise, he found the Bloons TD's cold eyes glazing back at him.

Bloons TD's allies were worried about his sudden absence. They flew over to his country, entered his office, but only to see Quizup seated in the executive's chair.

Upon closer inspection, security officials determined that both Bloons TD and Quizup had been decapitated in their offices, and the killer placed their heads on swapped bodies.

Candy Crush Saga was killed by the Warmongers. His role was Speaker.
    Quizup was killed by Doomsday. His role was Jailor.
    Spoiler : Quizup's Last Will :
    Quote Originally Posted by Quizup
    Last will:
    Here’s what I know:
    Town
    Tapatalk
    Vine
    Candy Crush Saga
    QuizUp

And here’s what I can be reasonably certain of:
    Town
    Clash of Clans
    Instagram
    Cut The Rope
    Flappy Bird
    4pics1word

Researcher
    FruitNinja

That leaves:
    Fall Down
    SnapChat
    Bloons TD
    Temple Run
    iFunny
    Piano Tiles
    Kik
    Angry Birds
    Words with Friends

Of those, the trio of Kik, Angry Birds and Words with Friends are the worst. Lynch them.

Bloons TD was killed by Doomsday. His role was Scientist.
    Spoiler : BTD's Last Will :
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloons TD
    Playing the mafia is hella risky.

Our dear critical aweful mafia leader who suppose to manipulate day chat pined all our members in his scum list. Though that nut didn't vote us, he is putting us on fire literally, while himself is in spotlight.

I'm like, What a piece of dense wood would do that?

If you playing so pro town, we will end up losing!!!

I'm done arguing with you guys in night chat.

Yea, the town is pretty bad, the mafia is not better.
    Peace I'm out.

Good luck town players. I hope you all meet with us in hell.

Living players [8]:
    Kik
    Instagram
    Angry Birds
    4pics1word
    Cut The Rope
    Fruit Ninja
    Piano Tiles

Graveyard [12]:
    Tapatalk - Cleopatra, Cultural (Died Night 1)
    Vine - Pocatello, Peaceful (Lynched Day 2)
    iFunny - Bismarck, Filibuster (Died Night 2)

Words with Friends - Montezuma, Witch (Died Night 2)
    SnapChat - Washington, Lookout (Died Night 2)
    Fall Down - Elizabeth, Detective (Lynched Day 3)
    Flappy Bird - Kamehameha, Peaceful (Died Night 3)
    Clash of Clans - Enrico Dandolo, Peaceful (Died Night 3)
    Temple Run - Harun Al-Rashid, Peaceful (Lynched Day 4)
    Candy Crush Saga - Augustus Caesar, Speaker (Died Night 4)
    Quizup - Catherine, Jailor (Died Night 4)

Bloons TD - Alexander, Scientist (Died Night 4)

5 votes to hammer.
    Day 5 will end at this time: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...+5%3A00+PM+PST
    Last edited by King Terenas Menethil; July 2nd, 2014 at 06:25 PM.

13. ISO #1963

14. ISO #1964

15. ISO #1965

16. ISO #1966

17. ISO #1967

18. ISO #1968

19. ISO #1969

We lynched Temple Run because I suspected an Instagram/Quizup/X/Words With Friends train since day one and have been hunting for the partners since no one would lynch Instagram for their crimes against town and Quizup apparently was the scummiest townie on the planet lying about goddamn feedback. This is shit. Mathematically the only way town wasn't boned was to have the serial killer hit scum if any lynch was incorrect. Right now I really want Instagram's mother fucking head on a goddamn platter... But since they've claimed peaceful I'm probably not going to be lynch them for their goddamn stupidity.

Fall Down wasn't the actor I expected either and Candy Crush didn't leave a will. LEAVE A LAST FUCKING WILL PEOPLE. *throws a random book at a wall*

20. ISO #1970

21. ISO #1971

22. ISO #1972

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    Welp, moment of truth, fruit ninja what's your alignment. 2048 is the Doomsday Killer. Angry Birds and Kik are warmonger. Make your choice.
    Fruit Ninja is aligned with the SK.
    Three people had feedback blocked yesterday. Forces X = 2 for Researcher that night.
    Temple Run had feedback blocked then night before that as did Fruit Ninja. Implies X = 2 again as scientist can only hit one person a night.

*sigh* DAMMIT!

23. ISO #1973

24. ISO #1974

25. ISO #1975

26. ISO #1976

27. ISO #1977

28. ISO #1978

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    I didn't? Didn't you read the last will?
    Yeah Temple Run acted scummy but not about that...That was genuine. You're a fucking liar you did the sheriff claim and got Quizup to trust you and believe you were town and no one wanted to lynch you after that.

------------
    But since there's likely 2 scum 1 sk and 1 researcher and 4 townies left if we get the SK today then it's 2 SCUM JESTER and 3 townies. Lynch scum again then 1 SCUM 2 TOWNIES and JESTER.

So if we lynch you and you are peaceful then Mafia kills townie, SK has 2 kills they hit townie scum we are boned as that leaves 2 townies 1 scum 1 sk 1 researcher. Townies pick whether mafia or SK wins.

If SK hits scum scum then 3 townies SK Researcher. Townies lynch SK for the win.

----------

If we lynch mafia scum today then 1 SK 1 Mafia 1 Researcher 4 townies going into the night phase.
    SK hits mafia then we might still win. SK hits town then 2 Townies 1 Mafia and 1 SK 1 researcher and townies pick whether mafia or SK wins.

----------

We're stuck on relying on the serial killer...............again unless we kill them tonight FUCK!

29. ISO #1979

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    Yeah Temple Run acted scummy but not about that...That was genuine. You're a fucking liar you did the sheriff claim and got Quizup to trust you and believe you were town and no one wanted to lynch you after that.

------------
    But since there's likely 2 scum 1 sk and 1 researcher and 4 townies left if we get the SK today then it's 2 SCUM JESTER and 3 townies. Lynch scum again then 1 SCUM 2 TOWNIES and JESTER.

So if we lynch you and you are peaceful then Mafia kills townie, SK has 2 kills they hit townie scum we are boned as that leaves 2 townies 1 scum 1 sk 1 researcher. Townies pick whether mafia or SK wins.

If SK hits scum scum then 3 townies SK Researcher. Townies lynch SK for the win.

----------

If we lynch mafia scum today then 1 SK 1 Mafia 1 Researcher 4 townies going into the night phase.
    SK hits mafia then we might still win. SK hits town then 2 Townies 1 Mafia and 1 SK 1 researcher and townies pick whether mafia or SK wins.

----------

We're stuck on relying on the serial killer...............again unless we kill them tonight FUCK!
    I did lie about sheriff, I won't deny it, but you accused me of lying about the 18 production, when I did not.

30. ISO #1980

Oh really? What makes me think I can trust a word out of your mouth BRO?

For the first three days you lied about being sheriff and it was all about framing me so your reads were shit.
    For the fourth day you backed out of your read analysis and now you're back on the same people.

I don't think there's a damn word of yours I can trust AT ALL.

31. ISO #1981

32. ISO #1982

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    Oh really? What makes me think I can trust a word out of your mouth BRO?

For the first three days you lied about being sheriff and it was all about framing me so your reads were shit.
    For the fourth day you backed out of your read analysis and now you're back on the same people.

I don't think there's a damn word of yours I can trust AT ALL.
    So don't, trust Temple Run, who I "Lied" to get lynched.

33. ISO #1983

The sad thing is we can't afford a regular power lynch. Because then the SK can only hit one scum and we are stuck at 2 Town versus 1 SK & Researcher vs 1 mafia at best. At worst it is 1 town versus 1 sk & researcher vs 2 scum.

So we either have to be 100% sure we hit the SK or mafia or we have to lynch Instagram.

I'm pretty sure Piano is the peaceful though and 2048 and 4pics1word investigatives/TPRs. And Kik/Angry Birds for the scum.

So that makes it between Kik, Angry Birds, you, and Piano for lynching. If you aren't the SK then more than likely Piano is. But Piano has been following town meta......Damn it.

34. ISO #1984

35. ISO #1985

Wow. Quizup was actually town?! What the fuck?!

For a town, he used some really scummy tactics in his posts. Yeesh.

At least the DD did us a solid and killed another mafia.
    Scum kills:
    Town: 0
    DD: 2

DD = Town MVP

In an attempt to unseat the DD from his Town MVP throne let's do this:
    -vote Angry Birds

Been saying he's scum for a while now. Pls lynch.

36. ISO #1986

37. ISO #1987

38. ISO #1988

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990

41. ISO #1991

42. ISO #1992

Playing the mafia is hella risky.

Our dear critical aweful mafia leader who suppose to manipulate day chat pined all our members in his scum list. Though that nut didn't vote us, he is putting us on fire literally, while himself is in spotlight.

I'm like, What a piece of dense wood would do that?

If you playing so pro town, we will end up losing!!!

I'm done arguing with you guys in night chat.

Yea, the town is pretty bad, the mafia is not better.
    Peace I'm out.

Good luck town players. I hope you all meet with us in hell.
    This means no Kik lynch today so between Angry Birds, Piano Tiles, and Instagram. I bet Instagram blood will feel good.

43. ISO #1993

44. ISO #1994

45. ISO #1995

46. ISO #1996

The worst of the matter is that none of the scum actually contributed shitty suggestions during day 1...NONE of them There was a 5%-10% chance of that occurring...We literally derped our way through this game and I led the derp parade. The only way scum contributed to the day 1 derp is 2048 scum and Kik town, which based on Bloons WIFOM last will is possible. Either way bleh.

5 fucking percent boned me...5 fucking percent. *screams at calculator*

47. ISO #1997

48. ISO #1998

My vote is a protest vote and the right thing to do...We have 24 hours til probably everyone switches to Kik and fucks us since Kik is either a TPR or Mafia. Or they switch to Angry Birds who is almost certainly mafia. Sooo we're probably screwed but my last wish an Instagram death. I'll check tomorrow to see if I need to hammer someone to hasten the death.

49. ISO #1999

50. ISO #2000