4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: russian roulette 2-shot. 'gun jammed' on the 2nd shot

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    It's supposed to be really rare.
    I recall it being pretty common in one version of WC3 Russian Roulette - but I think that was because it was glitched somehow. I remember being annoyed when I died and EVERYONE else's guns jammed.
    Spoiler : My Signature :
    Just for fun, an old thread with things that would be cool to have in Mafia:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...stions-For-Fun

9. ISO #9

IT'S NOT THE WIKI. HOW RARE IS IT? PLS CLARIFY. I just got this in my save on a 2 shot revolver, I pulled it, passed it, jammed, and was passed back.

Also, in real russian roulette, you got to fire, you don't get to pass because the trigger didn't pull or the gun jammed in some other way.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by RMcD94 View Post
    Also, in real russian roulette, you got to fire, you don't get to pass because the trigger didn't pull or the gun jammed in some other way.
    Another difference with real Russian roulette is that you actually die and don't get to necro a two years old post to complain about how it's not real enough.

11. ISO #11

Yeah but this forum is dead as a graveyard so who cares if one of the posts is necro'd? Better than no discussion. When you have posts on the front page from another year are you really out competing active space or whatever the fucking issue with necromancy is?

Also complaining wasn't the main point, the main point was getting the attention of people who have experienced this issue in order to see if they have information on it.

12. ISO #12