Delete own threads
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Delete own threads

Is there a location where we are able to make a thread but have the ability to delete it by ourselves?

Want to test something but don't wanna bug anyone (sadly circlejerk would have been the best place)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Delete own threads

This is now a petition to reinstate Circlejerk

On a serious note, it works for me in General Discussion and I'm not a mod. The option is under "Administrative" next to "Thread Tools" at the top of the first post.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post

On a serious note, it works for me in General Discussion and I'm not a mod. The option is under "Administrative" next to "Thread Tools" at the top of the first post.
    It's because you're staff, don't have to be mod of the section. Only have to be mod to delete other people's threads.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post

Yeah, Apo doesn't have and Administrative tab. I'll test in OnGoing afterwards, just making sure the forum functions work correctly first, there isn't much documentation in the api so it's more of a 'try and find out the output'

Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    This is possible in Ongoing SFMs & Ongoing PFMs. Test away, I don't mind.
    I read your post in her voice.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    It's because you're staff, don't have to be mod of the section. Only have to be mod to delete other people's threads.
    And apologizes, we talked about it along time ago, but Apo didn't start working on it until yesterday.

Attempting to parse the forum responses and error messages in newthread_postthread, but oops isn't admin anymore so been trying to figure out the parameters myself. It's kinda like a swing in the dark, but it'll eventually hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    I read your post in her voice.
    Apo did not understand that...

9. ISO #9

Testing on hold again until Apo can find a reasonable location..... Ongoing won't let me delete, but can close...

Actually will see if able to reopen to try testing posting while we wait for a mod to delete those...

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Lol I can see that thread.
    *puffs out cheeks*
    Apo deleted it.... He was just playing around with it first.

Btw, where would be best to have an extended test of an automated sign up thread?